2013 Honda Civic

Starting MSRP

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

2013 Civic coupe: I love it.

by Jimmy from Woburn, MA | April 10, 2014

This is a great car with good performance and high mpg. Interior design is amazing and clean. The standard equipment of a basic model includes a big display, rear view camera and mp3 player. This is a great car considering its low price. The shortage to me is the roof feels a little lower when you sit on the back seats.

excellent well build car

by Ferndelps from | March 25, 2014

We owned this car since march 2013 and have not had no issues with it .We bought it with 42 miles on it now has just over 16500.This LX gets about 38-41mpg,Love This car.

FUN TO DRIVE

by LOVE MY HONDA from MARYLAND | March 24, 2014

I USUALLY DRIVE A CARE OVER 100,000 MILES AND KEEP IT 10 YEARS AND MORE. I FEEL THIS HONDA WILL GIVE ME THE SAME PERFORMANCE. I KNOW THE MILES PER GALLLON IS GREAT. THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD. IT IS VERY SMART IN DESIGN, DECENT PICK UP AND LOTS OF STANDARD FEATURES NOT FOUND ON OTHER CARS. I LOVE THIS CAR

Best Car EVER!

by Julie P. from Davenport, IA | March 22, 2014

I bought a 2013 Honda Civic and it was the first NEW card I've ever owned. Needless to say, I am VERY impressed with it! GREAT mileage, love the bluetooth and rear back up camera.... I plan on keeping this car for a LONG TIME!!!

nice ride

by Pandoras box from Manomet, Ma | March 19, 2014

I had owned a Saturn for over 11 years and loved my lil car. But as times change Saturn's are no longer made. I had to come to a choice . After many months of "doing my homework" chosed a Honda Civic. For style and performance, and the best auto for the money. Also would put in Honda people work with you . I have owned my Honda for about a month now and I love my Honda.

Decent car

by John from Pittsburgh, PA | March 4, 2014

Have 2013 EX-L currently closing in on 7,000 miles. Gas mileage not near what I expected as I'm getting around 24mpg. Drive about 70%/30% city/highway. Pickup is lacking when accellerating. Sometimes feels like it wants to shift to the next gear but is delayed 5-7 seconds before shifting. On the positive side the features for the money are excellent. Navigation is good, love the backup camera. Hard to find this much stuff in a car at this price.

Second 2013 Honda Civic LX I bought

by New Honda Fan from Edge of West Texas | February 26, 2014

I bought the 2013 Honda Civic LX in June 2013. It was totaled on New Year’s Eve. I loved the car, the standard features like Bluetooth Link, backup camera and digital speedometer were on an affordable car. It is incredibly reliable and so cheap to drive because of its awesome gas mileage. Because I was so happy with it, I promptly went looking for the exact same car and got it. It beats the heck out of the rental I was using for three weeks. I am back at home and happy with the same features.

Cost Effective Civic

by Senior Citizen from | February 23, 2014

We've owned other Honda Civics and have been very satisfied with their quality and efficiency. We like to buy a car new and drive it for a number of years. Hope this Civic is as good as the one it replaced. Too soon to tell. We bought a 2013 model in 2014 and got a better price than we would have with the later.

stereo reception

by twowhyciv from san juan,ca | February 21, 2014

overall I really like the car BUT be aware!!!!!!! of the radio car reception is awful ,,,the antenna is in the rear window and its hardy to pick up station i went to the dealer 3 times to get it looked at the pretty much told me thats how the car come and nothing they can do ...... VERY DISAPPOINTED with Honda on this still trying to fix the issue somewhere else

Sold

by dsafjlsdj from Ohio | February 21, 2014

I am sold on Honda cars. After each of my children were involved in a major accident, one in a Honda Accord and another in a Honda Civic, I don't think I will buy any other kind of car. Both children walked away from catastrophic accidents without a scratch. When it's time to replace my Toyota Camry, I'm going to get a Honda.