2013 Honda Civic

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Very nice car

by new honda civic owner from Logansport, IN | July 20, 2014

I bought 2013 honda civic coupe. Had 32 miles. Still on showroom floor and paid 3000 less than worth. It is comfortable and have plenty of room for my needs. Have room for grandchildren.

false advertising

by bon from | July 5, 2014

i called in to see a honda civic 2013. they advertised at a price of $16733.00. I asked them before going in if this is a final price, they said it is not and it is negotiable. when i reached there, they added a 710.00 fee on top of the price saying they do this for every vehicle they sell. and they price was non negotiable, they came down about $100 bucks after adding the 710 fee and the car had scratches all over the body. baasically they try to lure customers by false advertising, once you go in there they jack up the price

Efficient car for well under $20K

by Rob from Kansas | June 24, 2014

At 6' 4" I have no comfort problems in this car. I can't understand some of the reviews that say they don't have room in the cabin. Likewise, I don't understand how anybody is getting such low mileage unless they are just romping on the gas. I'm averaging 33mpg in mixed driving (50/50 city/highway, maybe even 60/40). Right at one year of driving, 18K miles, plenty of cold weather & snow and plenty of hot weather with A/C running. Radio works great, CD, and aux input for MP3 all work fine. You can't expect high-end luxury for under $20K (off the lot including taxes). You get a decent performing car. Some people must just like to whine and complain.

A Positive Experience

by Trying to save a buck from West Roxbury, Massachusellts | June 3, 2014

This was an easy one to buy. I just wanted an inexpensive new car with great gas mileage. I narrowed my choices and settled on the Civic. Obviously Honda makes a reliable car. I bought it at Prime Honda. I rolled my eyes as the salesperson (Sean) was pretty young. Surprisingly he pretty much knew what I wanted --and-- there was very little price haggling!!! The car itself is great on gas mileage and basically runs itself. The comfort level isn't great (no compacts are) but the price was. All in all a positive experience.

economical at a price

by cheaped out from portland,or | May 28, 2014

lousy dealer experience(T & C Honda of Gladstone) got what I paid too much for small cramped economical would not recommend for older or overweight person like myself good power, sharp response but noisy and a constant hum on road driving. pray for smooth concrete roads less than what I expected great size trunk and back seat would not buy again

Awesome Car!!!

by PDXRMM from Portland Oregon | May 8, 2014

Pros: exterior and interior styling, high quality materials used inside like the dashboard and navigation, very nice sound from the system, Bluetooth integration with my iPhone is seamless, nice wheels, spoiler, great finish on the exterior paint, power everything, very nice shocks/suspension, nice handling. Cons: smaller than expected trunk

2013 Civic coupe: I love it.

by Jimmy from Woburn, MA | April 10, 2014

This is a great car with good performance and high mpg. Interior design is amazing and clean. The standard equipment of a basic model includes a big display, rear view camera and mp3 player. This is a great car considering its low price. The shortage to me is the roof feels a little lower when you sit on the back seats.

excellent well build car

by Ferndelps from | March 25, 2014

We owned this car since march 2013 and have not had no issues with it .We bought it with 42 miles on it now has just over 16500.This LX gets about 38-41mpg,Love This car.

FUN TO DRIVE

by LOVE MY HONDA from MARYLAND | March 24, 2014

I USUALLY DRIVE A CARE OVER 100,000 MILES AND KEEP IT 10 YEARS AND MORE. I FEEL THIS HONDA WILL GIVE ME THE SAME PERFORMANCE. I KNOW THE MILES PER GALLLON IS GREAT. THE BEST I HAVE EVER HAD. IT IS VERY SMART IN DESIGN, DECENT PICK UP AND LOTS OF STANDARD FEATURES NOT FOUND ON OTHER CARS. I LOVE THIS CAR

Best Car EVER!

by Julie P. from Davenport, IA | March 22, 2014

I bought a 2013 Honda Civic and it was the first NEW card I've ever owned. Needless to say, I am VERY impressed with it! GREAT mileage, love the bluetooth and rear back up camera.... I plan on keeping this car for a LONG TIME!!!