2014 Honda Civic

2014 Honda Civic
Available in 10 styles:  2014 Honda Civic 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Most reliable car I've owned.

by US Volunteer from Orange County, CA | November 16, 2014

The dashboard is extremely attractive with high-tech design and ease of access. The backup camera is greatly effective, the feature that every driver must have. The legroom is plenty not only front but also in rear. I like the trunk area that can be extended by lowering the rear seat bench.

Car offers best bang for the buck

by Small car economist from Ronkonkoma NY | November 6, 2014

Great car! Handles great! Love the mpg! Trunk space not as bad as I was lead to believe. Radio ok!..

Favorite Car Ever

by Honda lover from Rhinelander WI | October 27, 2014

I recently just purchased my first brand new car from Pat Bougie at Rhinelander Honda. I absolutely love it. It's a 2014 EX Civic. I hate leather and am so pleased with how fancy the EX is and how reasonably priced a nice, new car like this is.

Cheapest build, minimally engineered Civic

by AFK from Oakland, CA | October 26, 2014

I've been driving this vehicle for more than 3 months now. The engine is good at high rpm, but when it comes between 1k-4k, the car barely pulls itself. Interior is made up of cheap plastic. After the 3rd month, I started hearing noise coming from the interior parts. Car's battery dead on 600 miles and got it replaced by the dealer. Driver seatbelt occasionally locks you on the seat (!), and you need to pull the car to a safe place and unplug and plug the seatbelt again to release the lock. Replaced the driver seatbelt last month, the new one is better but still have the same problem. The car is probably the most uncomfortable car I ever drive. When you place your arm on the middle armrest, you cannot reach the steering wheel, so the armrest is not actually an armrest, instead, it is a place to put your stuff inside. Also the armrest is made from very hard material and after placing your arm on it for some time, you start feeling pain. The touchscreen thing in the car is the worst touchscreen device I've ever seen in a car. I can get used to it somehow, but I am sure someone over 40's wouldn't be able to operate it. Interior noise is acceptable, considering the price of the car, but should have been better. Good things about the car: - The car looks good and stylish - When you sell it, you get good value - Keyless driving is engineered very well. You can place the keys in your pocket and never need to take them out. - Our dealership was really professional and kind

Greatest purchase ever!

by Mads from Jefferson, WI | October 16, 2014

I bought a black Honda Civic EX from Stevens Point Honda last week and it was the best purchase I have ever made! My whole experience was great. It all started when I had the greatest sales consultant, Mike Sadowska. He was very helpful and just a pleasure to be around. He made the experience easy and not stressful at all! The car is wonderful too! easy to drive, great gas mileage, attractive look, and the backup camera is a luxury that I don't think I can live without!

Nice car

by Frugal First Time from Silver Spring, MD | October 12, 2014

This is the first new car that I have ever purchased, and I know that I will enjoy this car for years to come because of Honda's brand and reliability. Has many features that I have yet to fully understand or explore, which is fine by me. Over time, I'll grow to appreciate each one. It's comfy and nice to drive, very smooth handling. I am still watching the gas mileage and have yet to experience the 38mpg that was advertised ..but maybe that's because most of my trips are quite short since i live less than 15 minutes away from work. Either way, it's a great car. I wish it came in other colors- but overall, i'm happy with the quality and value I received

Best Car for the Money

by Car Guy from Chicago, IL | September 24, 2014

The Honda Civic is by far the best car in it's class. I test drove a Corolla, Civic, Mazda 3 VW Jetta and Cruze. While I didn't get a chance to drive a few of the others I found the Civic to be the best buy for the money. I also traded in a 2002 Accord, so if you feel that I'm biased that's your opinion. I started looking for a new car and decided to get a compact since they've grown in size almost to that of my old Accord. I wanted to try something else and totally avoided Honda. I then drove a Civic and felt it was the best available. The dashboard is well thought out and the amount of features on my 2014 Civic EX-L made it a best buy. It does however drive like a compact and I was used to a mid sized sedan.

Has the si lost its touch?

by iamhonda from Mount Gilead, OH | September 20, 2014

The 14' SI is terrific. It has great performance, grippy tires and a great interior. The si is now focused on the new generation that searches for the most and best tech in a car. I love it all but it just isnt like the other SI's before it. its a whole new car and thats not necessarily a bad thing. just dont go out expecting an EM!

Great Civic - HF

by Karly from Vacaville, CA | September 19, 2014

I did some research because my wife wanted to exchange her Civic, I found that the HF has great performance, there are not too many out-there and when I called the dealer they first said they did not have one and wanted to talk me out of it. Then a great salesperson contacted me and she said "let me see what I can do for you" she found it and we are very happy with it. It performs great, no shortness in response, comfortable, spacious, and fun to drive. One thing that I was surprise is that it does not have a spare tire, I was told it was because of weight reduction, I plan to get one in the future.

One of my favorite cars!

by Cathy from Knightdale, NC | September 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to the Honda dealership in Cary to trade in his 2008 Honda Accord for the 2014 Honda Civic Si (sedan) and we looooove it!! The staff was very nice especially out salesman Ferrante Campbell! He worked with us from the time my boyfriend walked in to the time he drove the Si off the lot. Ferrante was excellant! He was patient, informative and made us feel very comfortable. My boyfriend knows alot about his cars so he knew what he wanted and the specs about the car. Ferrante went over things about the car we already knew and some things we didnt know and answered whatever questions we had which we appreciated! I would also like to thank Codey Newman for finding the Si and bringing to the dealership for us! Also, a thank to the man who handled all the paperwork because it was definitely alot since there was a confusion about the addresses and the trade-in paperwork lol. Unfortunately I forgot his name but I think his name tag said he was from New York or Jersey. But we appreciate the time and effort these men put in to helping us get the car my boyfriend wanted.... And because my boyfriend bought the car new he can't wait to break it in so he can really see how it rides. :) may not be as fast as his SRT-4 he still has or big as the accord we traded in but the Si itself is still really nice! Thank you guys again for everything! Years from now, hopefully, when its time for me to get another car I will be coming to this dealership again but looking for an Acura TL type-s if you have it! :)