2014 Honda Civic

Starting MSRP

Overall

Best Car for the Money

by Car Guy from Chicago, IL | September 24, 2014

The Honda Civic is by far the best car in it's class. I test drove a Corolla, Civic, Mazda 3 VW Jetta and Cruze. While I didn't get a chance to drive a few of the others I found the Civic to be the best buy for the money. I also traded in a 2002 Accord, so if you feel that I'm biased that's your opinion. I started looking for a new car and decided to get a compact since they've grown in size almost to that of my old Accord. I wanted to try something else and totally avoided Honda. I then drove a Civic and felt it was the best available. The dashboard is well thought out and the amount of features on my 2014 Civic EX-L made it a best buy. It does however drive like a compact and I was used to a mid sized sedan.

Has the si lost its touch?

by iamhonda from Mount Gilead, OH | September 20, 2014

The 14' SI is terrific. It has great performance, grippy tires and a great interior. The si is now focused on the new generation that searches for the most and best tech in a car. I love it all but it just isnt like the other SI's before it. its a whole new car and thats not necessarily a bad thing. just dont go out expecting an EM!

Great Civic - HF

by Karly from Vacaville, CA | September 19, 2014

I did some research because my wife wanted to exchange her Civic, I found that the HF has great performance, there are not too many out-there and when I called the dealer they first said they did not have one and wanted to talk me out of it. Then a great salesperson contacted me and she said "let me see what I can do for you" she found it and we are very happy with it. It performs great, no shortness in response, comfortable, spacious, and fun to drive. One thing that I was surprise is that it does not have a spare tire, I was told it was because of weight reduction, I plan to get one in the future.

One of my favorite cars!

by Cathy from Knightdale, NC | September 19, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to the Honda dealership in Cary to trade in his 2008 Honda Accord for the 2014 Honda Civic Si (sedan) and we looooove it!! The staff was very nice especially out salesman Ferrante Campbell! He worked with us from the time my boyfriend walked in to the time he drove the Si off the lot. Ferrante was excellant! He was patient, informative and made us feel very comfortable. My boyfriend knows alot about his cars so he knew what he wanted and the specs about the car. Ferrante went over things about the car we already knew and some things we didnt know and answered whatever questions we had which we appreciated! I would also like to thank Codey Newman for finding the Si and bringing to the dealership for us! Also, a thank to the man who handled all the paperwork because it was definitely alot since there was a confusion about the addresses and the trade-in paperwork lol. Unfortunately I forgot his name but I think his name tag said he was from New York or Jersey. But we appreciate the time and effort these men put in to helping us get the car my boyfriend wanted.... And because my boyfriend bought the car new he can't wait to break it in so he can really see how it rides. :) may not be as fast as his SRT-4 he still has or big as the accord we traded in but the Si itself is still really nice! Thank you guys again for everything! Years from now, hopefully, when its time for me to get another car I will be coming to this dealership again but looking for an Acura TL type-s if you have it! :)

Best Value

by Sammy from Oakland, CA | September 18, 2014

I just bought a closeout 2014 Honda Civic LX sedan and I couldn't be happier. Great price, since want to get rid of all the 2014 model inventory and with all the standard features that come with the LX model, this car can't be beat. Rides nice and the 143 HP engine is very capable. The feel in the interior is very spacious and rich. Honda updated the interior from the cheap feel of the 2012 model. Back-up camera is awesome. I have a black on black version and it looks really sporty. Almost bought a Hyundai Veloster, but the value wasn't there and it only has 132 HP. The Honda Civic was rated in the top 4 of compacts by US News, while the Veloster was in the high teens to low 20's. Yikes! Look for deals now and grab a Civic in your color choice. They will be gone soon!

Great Car

by Kay from Pembroke Pines, FL | September 15, 2014

Salesman Don Leighton provided excellent service in selecting and purchasing a beautiful 2014 Honda Civic Coupe at a good price that includes a lot of great features. Now enjoying a top performing vehicle. Love the color Kona Coffee.

From a 2011 Camaro SS to a Honda Civic SI Coupe

by DesignAlot from Port St. Lucie, FL | September 14, 2014

Well, I had to think of ways to lower expenses as I bought a house and started sending my daughter to private school... I had a 2011 Camaro SS for 3 years, and I had 3 years left to pay on it. I really liked the car, but $1200 tires, 8qt. oil changes, bad gas milage (well, for a 434 horsepower car, not too bad). You get the point... My payments were costing me nearly an entire paycheck a month. The wife had a 2008 Honda Accord 4cyl and when I drove it, I thought it had better pickup then some v6 cars we have owned. Then, I saw a 2006 Honda Civic SI in my work parking lot. I asked my co-worker if he liked it. He tossed me the keys and said take it for a drive. I did, and I really liked it. I thought to myself, "I wonder what a 2014 version of this is like..." I went to Palm Beach Florida, test drove a 2014 Civic SI coupe, and loved it! It looks great, fast and fun to drive, gets great gas milage, and the interior is like a space ship control panel... Some of the features I like are the really nice 18" factory wheels, the aggressive look of the front end, the backup and lane change cameras, the touch screen radio, all the digital readout screens, the 2 tone seats, carbon fiber dash, etc. And I have to say, if you are looking for a sedan version, it is really nice also and Honda offers an SI version of this, so you should test drive the regular 4 door and the SI in all fairness. I ended up getting my car for $3000 below sticker price and great financing. My payments are down by $160 a month and I know I am saving even more in gas... Feels like I cheated the system...

Best car ever

by Galpin Honda from Los Angeles, Ca | September 11, 2014

My buying experience was a breeze at Galpin Honda. Our salesman Joe Mitchell was more then helpful and accommodating, he even met us on his day off because it was the only time I could make it back to the dealership! I got a new Honda Civic sedan EX and could not be more satisfied. This car has everything I was looking for and then some. Joe gave me the rundown for all the features. It is amazing!

Bang for my buck!

by Jack from Naperville, IL | September 6, 2014

I leased my new Civic EX last month and I had a 2012 EX before this car. This car has more for my money and has a backup camera which I need due to arthritis. The car's steering and suspension feel sportier and is more stylish too. Don't expect it to be a Lexus but this car rides fairly smooth and is quieter than my 2012. I'm also paying less in monthly payments than my 2012 Civic. I was originally set on a Subaru Forester because Chicago winters are harsh, but the Subaru was dated and boring and gave me less for the money than my new Civic did.

Honda Civic never disappoints!

by New Car Buyer from Texas | September 3, 2014

This is my 3rd Honda, and my second new Honda Civic purchase. There isn't a better car for the money, features and reliability!