2014 Honda Civic

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Excessive road noise

by norkoda from Anamoose, North Dakota | April 12, 2014

The new Honda Civic is prone to excessive road noise in the passenger compartment. Tire noise is prevalent along with a subtle high pitched whine most prevalent heard on the driver's side against the door window. This noise will make ears ring in short order. Front seat passengers will be unable to converse with rear seat passengers. Honda has done a poor job at noise isolation. Very irritating.

First Civic

by Honda Owner from Elk Grove, CA | April 9, 2014

I had an 2005 Accord V6 before and still have a 2007 Odssesy. It is my first smaller Honda Civic EXL - love the technology and improvement in the 2014 model.

Cool looking car

by Mick from Millerton New York | March 13, 2014

Bought for my wife got the 2014 E-XL leather navigation 18 inch wheels. Handles great excellent acceleration . Honda makes a great product. Wish it got a little better gas mileage Averaging 34 mpg mostly highway driving .

5th Civic

by Teacher from DeLand, FL | February 13, 2014

This is the 5th new Civic I have purchased. All have been dependable and economical. I love the sporty lines of the 2014 coupe. It also handles well. The remote trunk release is handy. The Bluetooth is an excellent addition. I expected a little better gas mileage. With the ECO on I have been averaging only 33. Perhaps it will get better with time. I've only just finished the first 1000 miles. My salesman was super.

Fun, Fast, and High Tech

by McArthurdw from Orlando, FL | February 9, 2014

The new 2014 Honda Civic is a delight to drive. The Eco feature assures the best possible gas mileage, I use the Eco setting principally during city driving and I average about what I did when I owned a hybrid automobile. When on the open road simply press the Eco button and enjoy the performance that Honda is known for. The interior is nicely designed with comfort in mind. Very comfortable seats with lots of leg room. The Civic comes with a multitude of standard features a few of which include, blue tooth integration as well as standard power and USB power ports as well as interfaces, back up camera, cruise control, the list goes on and on.

Very disapointed

by paul05 from Atlanta, GA | January 29, 2014

I have owned other Honda vehicles in the past, I am a strong believer in the Honda quality and reliability of there cars. However my new 2013 Honda Civic is a joke. This car is made cheap, cheap. I am very disappointed with the interior noise and vibrating sounds that you hear even with radio on. This car has been now serviced seven times in less than four months and the problem continues with no end. The dealership tells me that they have had a lot of complaints for the same problem. The plastic parts in the interior of the car are so cheap that it makes the car shake inside and the shake vibrating noises wont stop. Had I known this issue I would have purchased an accord or Toyota brand. I am very disappointed with the quality of this car. Will never ever purchase another Civic perhaps a Honda again. I have another appointment this Saturday to take it back for service, it is very disappointing to buy a new car that sounds like a 5 year old car, I feel like I flushed my money down the toiled I did not get my money worth at all. If they cant fix the noise issue I plan on filing for the lemon law and have it go away. Think twice about buying this car.

Honda civic

by Tee from Winchester va | January 14, 2014

I love my new civic and it drive great in the snow.i traded it because my ford focus wS not performing well in the snow . The civic is much nicer interior than the focus . There're no blind spots in the civic either ! I love it ! My sales person wS the nicest man ( Larry )and helped me wth all major decisions ! I would defiantly recommend hondaproductsto friend and family