2014 Honda Civic

2014 Honda Civic

Available in 10 styles:  2014 Honda Civic 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Excellent car for the money

by Fred-x from Pittsburgh | August 13, 2014

Have own the car for about three months. The car averages 30 miles around town. Good mileage for Western PA. The car is quiet and rides smoothly. Great car for the price.

Owned

by Emad from California CA | August 12, 2014

Honda civic is excellent car but dealer is not good it's big differ ante between Toyota dealer and honda dealer any way honda car is excellent car

So happy that I bought this car!

by Road trip ready! from Bowling Green, KY | August 6, 2014

You will love filling up with gas - won't break the bank! Drives great, and is easy to park and navigate! Perfect small car!

Great Commuter

by kevin D. from Tenafly, NJ | July 7, 2014

Bought my Civic in March and have complaints. I use it to commute and I can't ask for anymore. My mpg right now is 36 and no squeaks or rattles. Would recommend. Acceleration is good and car is easy to drive.

best cars

by betsy from new bedford mass | July 7, 2014

i have bought and owned 3 hondas civic hatchback , honda fit . honda civic ex my daughter has a civic ex ii reno all great cars

just okay.

by dallasguy214 from Dallas Texas | June 25, 2014

My best friend purchased a 2014 Civic about a month ago. He needed my truck to move so I had it about a week. I thought I would be impressed but this popular compact but i am not really sure what draws people to it. The styling is just ok on the exterior I feel the Focus, Mazda3 look better. The interior is not refined and looks and feels cheap. The plastic is not even upgraded plastic it looks like its going to fall off. The gas mileage is horrible! I am not a pedal pusher what so ever and I managed 21mpg. For a 1.8 liter? My 5.0 V8 in my F-150 gets 21mpg. For poor gas mileage the performance is poor. Very slow and struggles to get to speed. Im glad I have my american truck back I was not impressed by this import at all. I was wanting to be impressed I wanted to see what the import hype was all about. Nothing is there for there to be impressed with though.

Herb chambers Honda Boston

by CarlsoRD from | June 24, 2014

On Behalf of my friend Carlos R. D. on 6/12/2014. He bought a Honda Civic Sedan 2014(Blue). Mr Heri has done an awesome job in selling me a new car. I like everything he has done for me. The transaction was smooth and very clear showing a high professionalism. In order to deliver my car he gave up his day off to assure that I will get the car in time.

Love my new Civic

by Jay R. from West New York, NJ | June 21, 2014

Would have never considered a Civic but im very happy I did. Comfortable, roomy back seats and great fuel economy. Averaging 34 in very mixed driving. Acceleration is smooth and quick enough to keep up with traffic, Love my Civic and hope to own its for many years to come.

New Honda is Great

by Honda Honey from Norristown, PA | June 17, 2014

I just purchased a new 2014 Honda Civic. Car has great looks, handles well but I am not happy with the acceleration as it seems to lag and needs a lot of effort to catch up to other cars. Interior is beautiful but not designed for a short person (I am 4'10"). Having trouble reaching gas pedal may need an extender. Center console is too far back to rest my arm on, so my arms just hang from steering wheel. Looks hot and is new - what else could I want after driving a 12 year old car with over 120,000 miles on it.

Great car for my daughter - moved away

by love my car from Austin Tx | June 11, 2014

We purchased the new Civic for our recently college grad, she did her research picked three different vehicles. After testing driving the, you was sold on the Civic EX model. She loved the high tech aspects of the EX model, specially the I phone linkage and side view cameras. I greatly appreciated the many safety features ( 5 airbag ) and how well it handled. Thanks Honda