2014 Honda Civic

Starting MSRP

Overall

From a 2011 Camaro SS to a Honda Civic SI Coupe

by DesignAlot from Port St. Lucie, FL | September 14, 2014

Well, I had to think of ways to lower expenses as I bought a house and started sending my daughter to private school... I had a 2011 Camaro SS for 3 years, and I had 3 years left to pay on it. I really liked the car, but $1200 tires, 8qt. oil changes, bad gas milage (well, for a 434 horsepower car, not too bad). You get the point... My payments were costing me nearly an entire paycheck a month. The wife had a 2008 Honda Accord 4cyl and when I drove it, I thought it had better pickup then some v6 cars we have owned. Then, I saw a 2006 Honda Civic SI in my work parking lot. I asked my co-worker if he liked it. He tossed me the keys and said take it for a drive. I did, and I really liked it. I thought to myself, "I wonder what a 2014 version of this is like..." I went to Palm Beach Florida, test drove a 2014 Civic SI coupe, and loved it! It looks great, fast and fun to drive, gets great gas milage, and the interior is like a space ship control panel... Some of the features I like are the really nice 18" factory wheels, the aggressive look of the front end, the backup and lane change cameras, the touch screen radio, all the digital readout screens, the 2 tone seats, carbon fiber dash, etc. And I have to say, if you are looking for a sedan version, it is really nice also and Honda offers an SI version of this, so you should test drive the regular 4 door and the SI in all fairness. I ended up getting my car for $3000 below sticker price and great financing. My payments are down by $160 a month and I know I am saving even more in gas... Feels like I cheated the system...

Best car ever

by Galpin Honda from Los Angeles, Ca | September 11, 2014

My buying experience was a breeze at Galpin Honda. Our salesman Joe Mitchell was more then helpful and accommodating, he even met us on his day off because it was the only time I could make it back to the dealership! I got a new Honda Civic sedan EX and could not be more satisfied. This car has everything I was looking for and then some. Joe gave me the rundown for all the features. It is amazing!

Bang for my buck!

by Jack from Naperville, IL | September 6, 2014

I leased my new Civic EX last month and I had a 2012 EX before this car. This car has more for my money and has a backup camera which I need due to arthritis. The car's steering and suspension feel sportier and is more stylish too. Don't expect it to be a Lexus but this car rides fairly smooth and is quieter than my 2012. I'm also paying less in monthly payments than my 2012 Civic. I was originally set on a Subaru Forester because Chicago winters are harsh, but the Subaru was dated and boring and gave me less for the money than my new Civic did.

Honda Civic never disappoints!

by New Car Buyer from Texas | September 3, 2014

This is my 3rd Honda, and my second new Honda Civic purchase. There isn't a better car for the money, features and reliability!

Safe,fun car

by Safety First from Pensacola | September 1, 2014

This is best car I have ever owned! Love all the safety features, inclusive of backup screen and side view screen for right turning. Also love hands free use of phone, GPS, and also automatic driver seat. I enjoy heated seats and sunroof, as well as user friendly steering shell, as well as all the new features that make driving the vechicle a pure pleasure. Of course, gas mileage is wonderful, which makes driving the car an added pleasure.

great car

by Sports nut from Lowell Ma | September 1, 2014

Great feature one of the most reliable small cars you can own.. Great inside features. I am into small vehicles and the honda civic is one of the best for the money

Excellent car for the money

by Fred-x from Pittsburgh | August 13, 2014

Have own the car for about three months. The car averages 30 miles around town. Good mileage for Western PA. The car is quiet and rides smoothly. Great car for the price.

Owned

by Emad from California CA | August 12, 2014

Honda civic is excellent car but dealer is not good it's big differ ante between Toyota dealer and honda dealer any way honda car is excellent car

So happy that I bought this car!

by Road trip ready! from Bowling Green, KY | August 6, 2014

You will love filling up with gas - won't break the bank! Drives great, and is easy to park and navigate! Perfect small car!

Great Commuter

by kevin D. from Tenafly, NJ | July 7, 2014

Bought my Civic in March and have complaints. I use it to commute and I can't ask for anymore. My mpg right now is 36 and no squeaks or rattles. Would recommend. Acceleration is good and car is easy to drive.