2000 Honda CR-V

22–23 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Great Safe Car

by Rachel from Florida | June 21, 2014

I have always liked the cr-v I have now. But after my first wreck in the vehicle I am in love. My son and I were rear ended pretty badly two days ago. The car took the impact like a CHAMP! I have my spare mounted on the back of the car and it took most of all the damage. Her large sized SUV was totaled and had to be towed away. However I have some scratches on my rim that is on my spare tire, a bent up bumper and a damaged back hatch. The glass is not damaged but the metal part of the door is bent in a few places. You can barely tell I was rear ended. I am so pleased with the way the car handled during an accident. Definitely would reccomend this year make and model!

Better Business Bureau "BBB" rated high

by Cautious Car Shopper from Summerlin | November 30, 2012

The first place I check is the Better Business Bureau. These guys were one of the few lots that have an A rating. Most used car lots are D's and F's. Test Drove four different cars....made a deal and drove off. We are going back to them in a couple of months to buy my Son his first car!!

Ha Ha

by nicomp from Cincinnati | August 16, 2012

I found a CR-V for sale on a dealer lot: the online listing, as written by the dealer, says : "Some manufacturers cut corners to save money, but Honda didn't try to shave off a single penny when building this excellent CR-V." What a hoot. The A/C regularly self-destructed on these models. Look it up. It's a chronic problem brought about by a poor design. Be careful!

2nd most reliable car i've owned

by motorhead Mikey from Bucks PA | June 4, 2012

Very reliable car.Great on gas.Roomy and comfortable ride for a small suv.Handles well in the snow.Pain,interiorand drive train held up nicely for 150,000 miles

so far - so good

by suv lover from Houston, Tx. | April 9, 2012

Has been great so far, only drawback is ride is a little rough due to short wheelbase. Like all the extra features such as seats folding down, picnic table in back, roomy interior.

My CRV...

by Lord Honda from Wappingers Falls, NY | February 2, 2012

Cars.com was a godsend. I was able to search for the exact vehicle type (is it me or is stick hard to find?) I wanted. The dealer was excellent and the price perfect. Carfax was on the money too. Just to let you know how good the car was. It was inspected in Jersey for 2013 and living upstate NY, I had to get it reinspected here. My 2000 CRV passed all tests with flying colors! What more is to be said...

Honda CRV-It's a keeper

by brentieboy from Lees Summit, Mo. | January 16, 2012

We have owned this 2000 Honda CRV Special Edition since it was new. We have put on nearly 121K miles on it. We have replaced a battery, the front brakes, and a floating piece in the master cylinder. That is it! We do the proper maintenance to it as needed and I would be fine driving it across America!! Great car!

Excellent Vehicle

by Chicago Honda Guy from Chicago, IL | December 18, 2011

Bought mine with 36K miles in 2004 - it now has 160,500K and is running strong. No major issues. Keep up with the standard maintenance and this car will run for a long time. The real-time AWD is useful in snowy weather. Interior is very ample and able to haul lots of stuff - I've transported a hot water heater, washing machine, gas stove and dry wall debris in it before. If you are about simplicity and reliability over thrills and glamour this Honda is most certainly for you.

Very good car.

by Lasart from Chicago, IL | September 26, 2011

I love this car, especially for winter time. Great mileage for an SUV, long distance traveler, great in snow/ice & the list goes on.

Won't Die

by JamFMX from ukraine | December 8, 2010

I've bought mine used 180.000KM and previous owner take an avarage care of it. So i started to change all the rubber parts and the head gasket. Other than this it didn't need anything. runs very well. good consumption (8l/100km) if you are living in a city which have bad roads CRV is what you want. it has everything you need except modern look. you have to be careful at the corners because suspension is soft

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Featured Services for this Honda CR-V