2001 Honda CR-V

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Terrific value

by Fazz from New York | July 27, 2014

Just picked up a 2001 crv with 45,000 miles all dealer serviced and we love it! Handles great, terrific ride and getting 20 mpg around town. With the Honda reliability record we should have this for many years to come. Just live the older look of this crv.

FUN TO DRIVE VEHICLE

by NSPECTOR 6602 from CROSSVILLE, TENN | May 11, 2014

i HAVE OWNED THIS CRV FOR 5 MONTHS NOW AND I LOVE TO DRIVE IT. I SAVE A BUNDLE ON GAS. I HAVE ALL KINDS OF ROOM, AND IT IS A BLAST TO DRIVE. I HAVE PUT 15000 MILES ON IT AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER

A Workhorse

by Guy from MT from MT | June 30, 2012

Everything a car should be: utilitarian, indestructible, surprisingly capable. Efficiency goes from good to fantastic with careful driving. I don't see why people complain about performance when this beast will hit 100 mph without complaint (I never do, however; I want to be driving this thing decades from now). I've brought mine through some rough terrain and yet, 164,000 miles into the mission, it hasn't missed a beat. All of my friends are sick of me explaining why my car is superior to every other despite being over a decade old.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

excellent car

by alex from | October 11, 2011

i love my2001 crv. it goes all over the place. i travel a lot and put many miles on this great vehicle. it also is very good in bad weather with the 4x4. even high miles still runs excellent.pick up one you will be happy you did and so will your wallet.

lovin it

by countryman from tennesee | December 23, 2010

i just picked up my crv in october 2010. it had 145000 miles on it. it is one amazing vehicle. i paid 6900.00. i now have 150,000 on it its very great on gas its roomy, and i like the visibility it has. it runs like a champ. pick one up you wont be dissapointed.

stay away from this car

by never again from CT | September 12, 2010

I was happy enough with my CRV until I started to have stalling and performance issues at 85k . It did not do anything very well, but it many things well enough. It started to stall and run very rough. I did an online search and found numerous posts and complaints about the valves needing adjustments every 30 K miles not 100 K miles as the manual states. When this maintenance is not preformed, as scheduled in all CRV manuals except those sold in the US, the valves burn along the edge. The result is a $3,000. repair. You don,t have to believe my review just do a search on Honda CRV valve problem or something similar. I called my dealer and I was told it was beyond warranty and not covered. All the other post that I have seen online also have said that Honda has not offered any coverage. This my third Honda and my last. Never again

My favorite vehicle ever!!

by Sudsy from NY | August 16, 2010

I loved my 2001 CR-V, great visiblity, good handling, comfortable drive, reliable and a great value. Had it for 9 years and NEVER had a breakdown.

most great vehice i ever owned.

by bob vermont honda fan from vermont | August 14, 2010

my 2001 crv has been great here in vermont. i bought this in 2005 for 15k. its great in very snowy conditions and all weather conditions also is very zippy for a 4 cylinder. its has plenty of power. its also very good gas. i fill it and get 400 miles on a tank. its very economical vehile and plan pn many more years of enjoyment.

its so economical suv

by johndee from long island ny | July 24, 2010

i love my2001 crv. it goes all over the place. i travel a lot and put many miles on this great vehicle. it also is very good in bad weather with the 4x4. i have just reached 200,000 miles on it and still runs excellent.pick up one you will be happy you did and so will your wallet.

great reliable suv

by hondafan from pa | July 16, 2010

i own this 2001 honda crv. i bought new and i have 175000 miles on it. its been great in the winter and nasty weather. always feel safe and gets me home safe too. the great gas mpg is great too. if you get one you wont regret it. its vey comfortable and has lots of room. very convient vehicle. i give my honda crv 10 stars.

Featured Services for this Honda CR-V