2005 Honda CR-V

Kelley Blue Book Retail

Est. MPG

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best Care I've Ever Owned, By Far!

by DHR from Orange County, CA | February 2, 2014

I bought my CRV new and drove it just a couple hundred miles short of 200,000 before an accident took it off the road forever. I was heartbroken. In all the time I drove it, I had only a few minor repairs and fully expected to get 300,000 miles out of it. It was reliable, safe, solid, roomy and fun to drive. I am replacing it with another CRV. What a great value!

best car ever

by honda style from lewiston,idaho | November 30, 2013

this is a awesome car 214,000 miles no problems. love this car.......... ill bye another crv and im sure ill love it.

2nd Vehicle Purchased

by Dan from Sacramento, CA | November 29, 2013

Just purchased a very nice 2005 Honda CR-V EX. Beautiful inside and out. Manny, Vince and Matt, you just can't say nice things to say about them, honestly! I like their honesty, integrity, pleasant approach. Very knowledgeable about their inventory. From the moment I walk in (for me this is my second purchase. My first was a 1999 Toyota 4Runner SR5) they made me feel comfortable. Clean, professional and family atmosphere. Flexible with banking options, something very important for me. I was amazed they remembered me and my boys, ha ha. That was their first question. I couldn't believe it. It was nice to return and get the royal treatment. My wife loves the car too and I think she wants now. By the way, my 4Runner performed flawlessly throughout. It never gave any trouble. I only maintained it per Toyota's specs and purchased new tires, brakes. They have most definitely earned my trust and business. I highly recommend them.

Great value

by Ron from Indiana | November 20, 2013

I have owned three crvs and just purchased a new used 2013 crv. More than 200,000 combined miles and never a single road failure or repair other than scheduled maintenance. These are exceptionally reliable low cost to own cars with extraordinary resale value. Only complaint is seats are marginal on longer trips.

transmission

by honda cr past and never again owner from New York NY | August 17, 2013

Once my 2005 honda cr v was out of warranty I had a $2,500 repair. Worst part i rarely drove the vehicle due to working remotely. It only had 80,000 miles on it at 8 years old and the transmission went. NEVER AGAIN HONDA!!

2005 CRV

by SOAPMAN from Pittsburgh, PA | March 8, 2013

I have owned this SUV for a month @ 107k miles it runs like a new car! It has pickup for a 4 cylinder SUV. The comfort and style of the interrior are ok and nothing to complain about as other people have reviewed. I drove this on 2- 3 hours trips and have had no issues with it being uncomfortable.

honda

by john from sacramento ca. | January 12, 2013

HONDA CRV ES, GREAT CAR FOR TOWING AND GAS MILLAGE IS GREAT. LOTS OF ROOM GOOD LOOKING CAR..OVER ALL A GREAT CAR.

Uses car for Towing

My Perfect Car

by Lover of Hondas from Kenmore, WA | December 15, 2012

Ive been wanting and looking for the right car and I found just the perfect one. Not exactly the color I wanted but who cares, still the same car! I love it!!

Interior STINKS

by CR-V Remorse from Oklahoma | July 23, 2012

I have owned many cars and several have been Honda's so I was truly amzed at the incredibly POOR interior comfort. The seats probably came out af a Hugo or even worse a 1960 VW. After 60 minutes of travel my legs and back start to ache. My wife practically refuses to ride in the car as well. I looked at the 2012 CR-Vs hoping to find upgraded seating but sadly, there was little improvement even with the leather seating option. My next car will NOT be a honda.

Very Good, but not quite Great

by 4-time Honda Owner from Princeton, NJ | June 15, 2012

Our 2005 CRV EX now has about 68,000 miles on it and our ownership experience has been positive overall. We have had no mechanical problems and have been especially happy with the roomy and flexible interior, as well as the excellent visibility. We agree with other reviewers that it is a bit underpowered; the engine strains uphill with four passengers. An extra 20 horsepower would have done wonders. Like all Hondas, road and wind noise are pronounced (why can't Honda improve this chronic problem with all of their vehicles). Mileage is good for an SUV, but we wish we could improve on the 21-22 mpg in our everyday driving; highway mpg has topped out at about 27-28. We'd give it a B or B+ overall.

Featured Services for this Honda CR-V