2006 Honda CR-V

Available in 5 styles:  2006 Honda CR-V 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Great car, Excellent service

by Positive101 from St Louis. MO | February 12, 2014

Planned on going to numerous lots to find my car model. Joe ended up helping me look for other cars and we discussed my car compared to others. Yes,he helped me look at other cars! Found that best value and bang for my buck so to say, was at Roger Wilson. So glad I stopped at this lot. Recommend to all. great company to do business with.

Good car but it is a gas guzzler

by cAR ENTHUSIAST from | October 6, 2013

This car is good. It worked just fine. The amount of room is good, but I wouldn't recommend it because it is not good on gas.

Great Value in a an SUV

by CR-V Fan from Salem, VA | January 27, 2013

We now own 2 2006 CR-V's. Obviously we like them. My wife likes the high level of visibility it offers. I like the AWD feature for snowy weather. They all have some road noise but with the SE model it is pretty minor. Mechanically they are sound cars and handle well on any road. They are surprisingly stable in curves. If you need an All Wheel Drive vehicle you won't go wrong with the CR-V.

Don't buy a Honda CRV

by Would not recommend Honda CRV from Reno NV | August 17, 2012

We have a 2006 Honda CRV with 75,000 miles. To our shock and surprise the transmission went out. The Honda dealership in Reno NV told us they had never seen this before, yet when we went online, we find out this is a problem with Honda CRVs. We also find out from local transmission repair companies, Honda is aware of the problem yet won't fix because problem usually happens after warranty expires... so it's not their problem. We will never buy, nor will we recommend a Honda CRV.

So well engineered

by CRV buyer from Buffalo NY | June 26, 2012

We own a 2006 Toyota RAV4 and a 2006 Honda CR-V. While the cars are similar the Honda CR-V is engineered better. We have had some problems with the RAV4. I do all my own maintenance and have noticed things like the screws holding down the air filter cover instead of clips. The way the cabin air filters get installed and don't rattle inside. The car burns no oil (the RAV4 burns a ton) at 70,000 miles. The car has been gentle on brakes lasting 4x times as long as my old GM's. Snap down and hooked floor mats = no moving around. I like the plastic rocker panels to resist rust. The paint has no orange peel to it. Nothing leaks under the hood. It has been a very good car.

love my CRV

by Chicago CRV from Ohio | April 28, 2012

Purchased my CRV in December of 2010 just before the snow hit! I was amazed on how it handles even in foot snow drifts! Have traveled on Interstates and high traffic, loved the way it handles in construction areas and sudden stops. I will never drive anything else!!! Love the comfort and luggage room..... as for the gas, its a 12 gallon tank that goes a long way with the cruise on. No problems with A/C or breaks, as long as you keep up with the maintenance check ups....

2006 Honda CR-V

by Finnbiscuit from Greencastle, PA | March 11, 2011

I love the vehicle but am disappointed in the gas mileage. It only has a 3 speed automatic and is only getting 21 MPG; hence I downgraded the performance. if you are looking for this model-get one with a 4 speed (or greater) transmission.

Best vehicle I ever bought

by Commuter in the snow from Detroit | February 25, 2011

I traded in my 2004 Civic which had been great for saving gas money but scary on the Detroit area freeways, especially in winter. I hunted around for a used CR-V from the earlier style-- more SUV, less sedan. Found the perfect one. LOVE IT.

HiYo Siver CRV

by Country driver from Ontario,Canada | February 5, 2011

This is the second used CRV we have owned. The 2006 model has the heated leather seats which my wife likes. The car has good acceleration for a 4 cylinder but the gas mileage is lower than advertised by Honda and lower than expected given the 5-speed transmission. I find the car rather noisy but I think Honda is using lighter materials to keep the total weight as low as possible.

rear hatch opening...

by sasha from Outer Banks, NC | January 30, 2011

anyone having family pets traveling with them, appreciate the SAFETY value of the rear hatch opening to the side versus the top...think hard when considering the latter.....

Featured Services for this Honda CR-V