2007 Honda CR-V

Available in 6 styles:  2007 Honda CR-V 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

I Love my CRV

by SportsManMatt from Baltimore, Md | May 5, 2014

I recently bought a 2007 Honda CRV, fully loaded at a great deal (only 47K mileage on an 07!) and I am just in love with my car. Drives well, and is comfortable. MPG is lacking but no car is perfect.

Love at first ride

by 1st car from WV | September 4, 2013

My 2007 Honda was the first car I have ever purchased on my own. Found it on internet close to my location. after much searching and reading reviews, I wanted to try this car. It is higher off the ground than most cars, but not to excess which brings me to share the fact that it enables me to see the road better and at night the car lights are not blinding me. All the accessories inside the vehicle are within a safe reach from the steering wheel. Also has lots of safety features such as passenger air bags and side air bags also stabilizing bars in case of rollover. Excellent vehicle.

Honda Never Ceases to Disappoint

by kkal from Chicago, IL | July 18, 2012

2007 Honda CR-V EX AWD I bought the vehicle used with about 56,000 miles and in just 1 year I have racked up an additional 40,000 (mostly interstate driving). I rotated the tires every 5,000 miles and used Mobil 1 Extended Performance Synthetic Oil every 10,000 miles. Pros: Excellent Highway MPG Drives Well On Wet/Snow Roads Comfortable Cabin Surprisingly Fits 5 People Well Excellent Trunk Space Cons: Needs more Horsepower to help with highway merging Fog Lights Not Standard Not As Stylish Overall, I would easily give this Honda 4.5/5. It is definitely one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned and I am definitely looking forward to the new CR-V. Just like any vehicle, if you have your maintenance done on a regular basis and you give it that extra T.L.C. that it needs then the vehicle will last for a very long time. Awesome job Honda!

Hassle free & enjoyable drive.

by Mid-size SUV car admirer. from Overland Park, KS | April 16, 2012

I've owned the CR-V for a little over a year now and never had any issues. Have just had to deal with oil-change and wiper blade change since I like spotless clean wind-shields while driving/rains/dirt accumulation. The only issue I would like to register is the wheel-alignment issue that I had when I bought the car. From what I read in other reviews, wheel-alignment seems to be an issue with 2007 CR-Vs. The car used to pull towards the left. I got that fixed and every since, I've never had any other issues. I would most definitely recommend a CR-V for a family with mid-size SUV needs. City mileage - 20-23 MPG Highway mileage - 27-29 MPG.

Sweet Ride

by Squarephreak from Indianapolis, IN | March 19, 2012

We've been driving our new CRV-V for about two months now and we love it. The one we purchased was fully loaded with GPS, 6 disc CD changer, sun/moon roof, leather interior and power/heated everything. The vehicle rides very smoothly and has great pickup when you ask for/demand it. The air conditioning cools quickly and the heat/defrost warm up quickly. The interior is quite spacious and easily seats 5 people. The back seats fold forward to allow for more carrying capacity, but even with them up, you can easily fit all your groceries or a good sized stroller folded up and a carseat in the back end. There is even a fold-up, removable shelf in the back end that can provide an extra layer of storage, or cover items already in the back to protect from prying or covetous eyes. There is also a camera in the back that displays on the dash LCD when in reverse that is very helpful since, like a number of similar style vehicles, the rear visibility is not great. There are several places for storage, with two glove compartment style places as well as a closable storage space in between the front seats. The interior gas tank release lever helps keep fuel secure in these high fuel cost times. All in all, the CR-V is very feature rich and comfortable to drive and ride in. I highly recommend it for families and people who have some small carrying capacity needs.

the Honda is a very good & reliable vechicle.

by Gammie Sandra from Greenville, SC | January 7, 2012

I took my CRV into Bradshaw Honda dealer for checkup because it was time for an oil change. They did a very good job and fixed also a light that was indicating my brakes needed to be checked. They took very good care of the car and while I was waiting in the lounge they had a lady who was giving massages and doing manicures. I left with my car in better shape and I was feeling lots better because my appearance on the outside was looking better so I gots more for my money that day than I intended.

Honda CRV - A Good Reliable Car

by JimmyDBoston from South of Boston | November 29, 2011

Typical interior, nothing fancy, but efficient. The engine has a little more pop than I expected from the trusty 4 cylinder. The amount of space in the back is phenomenal, and it's one of the main reasons I elected the CRV. When you fold up the back seats, it's more room than the back of a pick up. My other car is a Nissan Maxima. Obviously, this car does not handle like the Maxima, but it does handle good. There's great visibility in the front, and some blind spots on the sides when changing lanes. Although I'm not looking forward to the New England winter, I am looking forward to driving this car in the snow.

New and old Honda CR-V

by Buster from Greater Yosemite Nat'l Park | October 24, 2011

My 1997 CR-V has 295,000 mi and is still going (With a new transmission). Best snow car ever. So far my 2007 is a dream. Looking forward to winter driving in the Sierras.

I love this car!

by hskrguy from Licnoln, Nebraska | October 21, 2011

We had a 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport that we absolutely loved ... except for the gas mileage. The higher gas went the less I liked my Liberty. Finally decided to look for something more fuel efficient. We decided on a 2007 Honda CRV. After test driving the CRV we pulled the trigger, but I was afraid I would miss my Jeep. Well, that sentiment only lasted a few moments. My wife and I quickly found the CRV to be so much more comfortable than our Jeep. The ride was smooth and it handles so nicely. And the CRV was so much more roomy, both in the front and rear seats. The rear seat actually has room for three people AND their legs as well! The cargo compartment was also much roomier and offered a cover to conceal your stuff. We just returned from a 2,500 mile trip to Yellowstone and agreed that the CRV made the trip so much more enjoyable because of the smooth ride and the extra room up front. Loved the sunroof and little things like the port for our iPod. We'd had Hondas in the past, but it been some time. Driving the CRV makes me wonder what took us so long to get one again.

MY FIRST SUV

by PS from SUFFOLK,NY | October 18, 2011

GREAT ALL AROUND VEHICLE, OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE IN THE SNOW. VISIBILITY IS EXCELLANT. COULD PROBABLY USE A MORE POWERFUL ENGINE WHICH WOULD ENHANCE THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE. THE UPHOSTERY COULD ALSO USE SOME IMPROVEMENT. IF THESE UPGRADES WERE AVAILABLE THIS WOULD BE A SOLID 5 STAR VEHICLE.