2011 Honda CR-V

Available in 8 styles:  2011 Honda CR-V 4dr 4x4 shown

21 city / 27–28 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

A great car at a resonable price

by Charlie from Sumter, SC | April 17, 2014

I purchased this car with 36,400 miles on it. I had researched the CRV along with the RAV4, Ford Escape and Mazda. Consumer reports magazine rates it as the most comfortable riding car of this group and I concur completely! I purchased a CRV EX-L with Navigation and love it! I did put a new set of Michelin tires on it and it was well worth the $800. I spent. The car runs great, gets excellent gas mileage (28 or road, 22 in town approximately) has plenty of pep and an excellent turning radius. It rides like a car with a much longer wheel base! All in all I rate it as a 10 in all departments!!

love this car

by rachymomma from | April 8, 2014

I purchased my 2011 CRV from Hyannis Honda, I wasn't sure how much I could afford and needed the space for our family with smaller children. My options seemed slim and I needed a reliable car that wouldn't break the bank. I went to Hyannis Honda and was helped by Adam who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Having a family of his own he understood my situation and was very patient in helping me find the right car for my families needs. I fell in love with this car and it was affordable. This car is a smooth ride and gives us all the room we need. Thank you to Adam and Hyannis Honda for helping my family with great success.

Listed price is not what the car is worth for

by Nolen from New York, NY | April 8, 2014

Car is listed for 12990, but the caveat is the additional fees added to it, i.e. certification fees of about 1000, + taxes + other charges. you end up getting the car for 15K+

So Far So Good

by Tim L from West Michigan | March 31, 2014

After searching for a good used car for about 3 months we narrowed our search to the Honda CRV and one other car. The Honda best fit what we needed in a second car for our family. The biggest factor was comfort. Everything else was just extras for us. I should note that the we chose the CR-V EX-L as it was the most comfortable of the other CR-V models.

Typical Very Good and Reliable Honda Car

by 2nd Honda Car from Chicago, IL | March 26, 2014

This is the 2nd Honda car that I have owned and it very much performs great! Nothing flashy, just gets the job done fast, easy, and safe. The one issue I have is that my tire pressure light seems to always turn on and go below tire pressure in my front passenger side tire. It doesn't deflate all the way though. And a word to the wise, the OEM supplied battery will die about 3-4 years in and isn't very good in below freezing temperature weather (like the Midwest states are).

Value, Quality, Workmanship

by Tony L from Cheshire, CT | March 23, 2014

Bought this mid level SUV for my wife from Executive Honda in Wallingford. My salesman was Khaled Elmorsey and he was excellent. Researched tons of cars and suv's online and settled on this one. Went for a test drive and was sold, bought it on the spot! It was a certified pre-owned and needless to say was like brand new. My wife absolutely loves the CRV. It is an EX-L and the interior is fantastic and it drives like a dream...cant wait to drive in the snow with the 4wd. Came from an Accord V6 and the gas mileage is much better. Don't hesitate to buy this vehicle or from this dealer.

Happy With Purchase

by Tom S. from Louisville, KY | February 15, 2014

We purchased our 2011 CRV from Jeff Wyler Honda in Clarksville, IN. The value for the money was very good as we had looked for over two months for the right car. James Himel was our salesman and we were very pleased with his professional service.

Sharp and Dependable

by Rich from Concord, NC | January 24, 2014

The car drives smooth and quiet. The ease of driving whether you are maneuvering through heavy traffic or on a country road, overall experience of vehicle whether you are in the front or back seat I give it an excellence rating

Honda CRV review

by MS from San Jose | January 22, 2014

I have had numerous Honda's. Never had a CRV before and I have had this one for about a month. I am very impressed with every aspect of the vehicle. Right now I would recommend it to anyone.

Just the right mix of minivan and car features

by Honda fan 45 from Plattsburgh, NY | December 2, 2013

The Honda CR-V has the handling and fuel economy of my last car combined with the comfort, cargo space and front seat visibility of a minivan. Minor drawbacks: I find the seat headrests particularly uncomfortable and the front seat console limited. Also, cargo tends to roll around loose more than in the minivan. I have added a headrest cushion to the driver's seat and a cargo holder to the back.