2011 Honda CR-V

21 city / 27–28 hwy

Overall

Replacement vehicle for my Odyssey

by Hatrickme from Northern New York | September 19, 2014

Purchased this used after researching on Consumer Reports online. It had excellent ratings. So far we love the car. It has a little less bells and whistles then the Odyssey so that has taken some time to get used to. It does not accelerate that well when passing (again I'm comparing it to the Odyssey which had a V6). Overall, this is an awesome car for the money and professional ratings. i would definitely recommend the 2011 model year.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

by rootbear from Severna Park, MD | July 27, 2014

I searched for over 4 months for a replacement for my 1998 CR-V. The 2011 CR-V is the last year for its body style. I have in 3 short weeks that it is the perfect replacement. It has the creature comfort features I was looking for, the additional power I needed, the interior room to carry bulky items, and all without sacrificing good gas mileage.

No regrets

by Honda owner from Columbus, Ohio | June 27, 2014

I bought my SE model AWD in March of 2011. I loved it when I test drove it and never have looked back. I have about 45K on it and I think the mileage has gotten better. Sure the Continentals sucked and didn't last long but all the makers do it. I went through it with my mini van. I now have Michelins and it rides great. The braking is what makes this stand out. This past spring while freeway driving we hit a deer and because of the braking we had no damage. There is no sense looking for speed and power on our roads. During the past winter of 2014 this went through all the snow like a champ. I now have 4 Honda in our family.

LOVE this car

by Honda Enthausiast from Denver, CO | June 11, 2014

I had a Toyota Camry before this, and I enjoyed that car, but I LOVE my CR-V. I have never been happier with a car. I feel much more comfortable in this car and I am truly overjoyed with my choice. I was looking at Rav4 by Toyota the CR-V and the Hyundai Tucson, and after extensive research, this car was by far the best. The mileage is fantastic, i average 24+ in the city and 30+ on the highway. Very reliable and safe. This vehicle is easy to handle and rides smooth. My biggest concern was the lack of power due to the 4 cylinder engine (I came from a V6) but I have not noticed a difference at all.

Great car. Not fast. Not macho. But dependable

by Dad in IL from Illinois | May 8, 2014

This is a great car, and I plan to drive mine for many years. There are fancier cars, more comfortable cars, faster cars, more macho cars. But this package is exactly what this dad needs.

Patience Paid Off

by Patience Pays Off from Orlando | May 6, 2014

Small used car lot beat the dealership used cars. Low overhead saved me money. Took half the time from start to end.

A great car at a resonable price

by Charlie from Sumter, SC | April 17, 2014

I purchased this car with 36,400 miles on it. I had researched the CRV along with the RAV4, Ford Escape and Mazda. Consumer reports magazine rates it as the most comfortable riding car of this group and I concur completely! I purchased a CRV EX-L with Navigation and love it! I did put a new set of Michelin tires on it and it was well worth the $800. I spent. The car runs great, gets excellent gas mileage (28 or road, 22 in town approximately) has plenty of pep and an excellent turning radius. It rides like a car with a much longer wheel base! All in all I rate it as a 10 in all departments!!

love this car

by rachymomma from | April 8, 2014

I purchased my 2011 CRV from Hyannis Honda, I wasn't sure how much I could afford and needed the space for our family with smaller children. My options seemed slim and I needed a reliable car that wouldn't break the bank. I went to Hyannis Honda and was helped by Adam who was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Having a family of his own he understood my situation and was very patient in helping me find the right car for my families needs. I fell in love with this car and it was affordable. This car is a smooth ride and gives us all the room we need. Thank you to Adam and Hyannis Honda for helping my family with great success.

Listed price is not what the car is worth for

by Nolen from New York, NY | April 8, 2014

Car is listed for 12990, but the caveat is the additional fees added to it, i.e. certification fees of about 1000, + taxes + other charges. you end up getting the car for 15K+

So Far So Good

by Tim L from West Michigan | March 31, 2014

After searching for a good used car for about 3 months we narrowed our search to the Honda CRV and one other car. The Honda best fit what we needed in a second car for our family. The biggest factor was comfort. Everything else was just extras for us. I should note that the we chose the CR-V EX-L as it was the most comfortable of the other CR-V models.