2014 Honda CR-V

2014 Honda CR-V

Available in 6 styles:  2014 Honda CR-V 4dr FWD shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Really bad experience about the product

by Harjit from Knoxville | September 11, 2014

Bought a new 2014 Honda CRV-EX from a local Dealer (airport Honda Knoxville). Dealer is very friendly, but the product is very low quality. Especially, the Door panel and the other plastic on the doors. Even a small hit of seat belt makes a scratch and plastic peels off. I just ran 200 miles, and already have many scratches on my driver side. Before that I had Two Toyota Products and never had such complain. I will never recommend anyone this product.

Sound vehicle

by joeCT from Milford, CT | September 10, 2014

Overall this is a great vehicle. Very comfortable to drive and visibility is good. I just like the previous design better than the new version.

Happy Honda Days!

by Maximus' Dad from Mandeville, LA | September 4, 2014

Boy oh boy is my wife happy! We browsed many vehicles in search for a ride big enough for our growing family and the CR-V was hands down the best bang for our buck. The back seat space, which any parent knows is crucial, was much roomier than the Rav4 and the Ford Escape's that we test drove. The handling is smooth and the rear view camera means that my wife can reverse with confidence now. We purchased our vehicle from Honda of Covington and really enjoyed the experience. Our salesman, Paul Erceg, the gentle giant, was a pleasure to do business with. He is direct in his approach and won't feed you a bunch of BS to try and earn your business. He puts everything on the table, and that was a breath of fresh air after dealing with all of the other car salesman on our journey. I really enjoyed the way he let us call the shots and didn't try to persuade us to go one way or the other. I recommend that anyone shopping for a Honda, whether new or old, go see Paul and let him get you in vehicle fast, without all of the nonsense.

Updated with new features

by Junebug from Boston Mass Suburb | September 4, 2014

A recommendation from my brother ( A Car Salesman) and from my 42 year old son - who owns one caused me to look at the CR-V.

Great cargo space

by Hungry for a Honda from Port Clinton OH | August 29, 2014

After driving vans for 23 years I'm simply amazed at the cargo space. Its an easy rear seat fold down with just a single pull to enlarge the space. There is plenty of leg room for passengers. I love the sporty look and the comfortable ride.

Enjoy yourself!

by happycar from Kansas City | August 28, 2014

Have only owned the CR-V for a month but am pleased withe the ride. It is a step down from my Toyota Highlander in terms of power but is much lighter so still has adequate performance with the smaller engine. Like the way it handles with it's smaller size.

Best car we have ever owned

by CRV lover from Ohio | August 25, 2014

This is our 4th CRV and we have loved them all. We did not even consider looking at another kind of vehicle except a Honda. We are very happy with the performance and cost of a CRV.

So far so EXCELLENT

by Happy Camper from Pacific Northwest | August 22, 2014

THE ONLY NEGATIVE ON THIS VEHICLE IS ITS LACK OF RESPONSIVENESS GOING UP A HIOLL IN CRUISE WITH ECO BOOST ENGAGED. TAKE THAT OFF AND IT IS FINE. STEP ON THE GAS, YEP IT HAS GUTS. ONLY HAD IT A MONTH SO STILL LEARNING ALL THE FINE POINTS - BUT AN AMAZING VEHICLE VALUE!!!

great car

by andy from medford, ma | August 1, 2014

hate to buy a car. this was different. great car at a reasonable price and we actually had fun doing it because of all the terrific people. amine was our salesman and mark doran was gen. mngr. big shoutout to both. beshara was finance guy-no pressure,informative and also very nice. thanks to all of you.

Great Value

by Ron from South Georgia | July 16, 2014

Great vehicle, good value, from a trusted manufacturer, I bought the lower end price vehicle, rides good, drives good, great fuel economy, did not get the moon roof, navigation package, leather interior or cast wheels, no thrill or frills, great vehicle. Very pleased with this purchase, have driven Honda Accord for eleven years without any problems, always serviced at the local Honda dealership.