2014 Honda CR-V

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Most Comfortable Car I have owned

by Sport Car safe from Marylando | April 7, 2014

Very comfortable, safe and easy to drive. Navigation system so useful. I have had a lot of cars in my life, but this is car is amazing. Also, for long distances it is totally reliable.

safety issues

by kris from Valley stream,NY | April 4, 2014

driver side wiper does not clean properly and if there is a heavy snow forget it.It accumulates there and obstructs the road view. It does not clean rain towards driver side about 6-7 inches in the corner. It is a safety issue. I hope they fix the problem

Love my car! Absolutely the BEST Customer Service

by Love my Car! from Pinehurst, North Carolina | April 1, 2014

I recently purchased a 2014 Honda CR-V. This is the first Honda I have ever own. It drives so smoothly and effortlessly. You will love all the safety features and great fuel economy. George O. at Leith Honda Aberdeen was the best car salesman I have ever dealt with. He patiently showed me all the features of this great vehicle. If you want a great vehicle for your family, go see George for no hassle. awesome customer service.

My new CRV EX-L is so much better than I imagined!

by CRV Believer from Miami, FL | March 22, 2014

After test driving other makes in the same category I find the 2014 Honda CRV Ex-L to be superior over other models even $10-30,000 more in most features: in comfort, safety, proven reliability, maneuvering, style, handling, MPG and accessories. Only one thing I would prefer some assist with opening rear lift back when carrying packages. Once open, there is a power assist.

Economical

by just want to drive from Oakland, CA | February 26, 2014

Very economical. Not as quiet as I had hoped. Sound system poor quality. I have less than 200 miles on the vehicle so far. I trust that the maintenance will be minimal for the first year.

Economical and Fun

by Country Driver from North East Texas | February 11, 2014

We live in the country and everywhere I go it is at least a 15 mile drive. I am getting fantastic gas mileage and have found the car to be more fun to drive than I expected. The interior is smart looking and very functional. I would buy the CR-v again if I had to do it over.

Practicality VS. Speed

by All Weather Mom from Denver, CO | February 5, 2014

I am a former Nissan-loyal driver, and have always loved the power behind Nissan vehicles. However, the reliability is declining (I know this from personal experience and also what I've heard from trusted local mechanics), so we decided to try something new. So far, I am very pleased with my new Honda CRV-EXL. I do miss having a Smart Key and Seat Position Memory for 2 Drivers, and my Bose stereo....but other than that, I love this car! It has been unusually cold and snowy this year, and I have spent considerable amounts of time on icy and snow packed roads -- this car has performed so incredibly well - it drives like a Jeep (which I've also owned, but it hemorrhaged money in repairs from us like an open wound). It handles incredibly well, stops in record time on icy roads, the AWD is amazing on slippery surfaces. I'm getting 8 more MPG than my Murano got, and found I don't miss the HP that I had when driving. That said, this car HAS pickup when you need it - I'm now prefer trying to maximize my MPG so am taking it easier when city driving. I LOVE the Eco Assist feature and the green circle light indicator around the speedometer which changes from white to green when you're driving efficiently and thereby getting better mileage; it's a great reminder right in front of you, telling you not to "gun it" all the time (a nice perk for me is less speeding tickets!). I love the two-tone contrasting interior of dark chocolate brown/beige. One last thing that I LOVE .LOVE. LOVE!.....the Bluetooth HandsFreeLink which lets me make a phone from my Smart Phone and pipes the sound through the speakers (front AND back) so I don't have to hold the phone. BEST FEATURE EVER! It will also read my texts out loud, although I don't recommend that unless you are driving sans children....you never know what your BFF will text to you on a bad day ;-) It's obviously still too early to know what kinds of problems we may have mechanically in 5 or 10 years, but so many friends, neighbors and perfect strangers can't say enough good about Hondas. Overall, I'm giving Honda CRV an excellent rating and am hoping that their 200,000 mile reputation pans out for us.

Honda CRV

by Annie from | January 31, 2014

Difficult to get in and out of. Can't open tailgate in the garage because it goes up so high. Can't see out to back up or change lanes in traffic. Backup camera is of no help. Exterior color is attractive. Leather seats are nice. Driver's seat doesn't have enough adjustments. Front passenger has to get out of car to adjust seat. Steering wheel is slippery.

Zippier than my last minivan. Good for downsizing

by Nan from College Park, MD | January 29, 2014

This car replaced my 13 year-old minivan. Since kids are now moving on to college, I don't need all the seats I used to have. My boys are big and are both comfortable in the back seat, but if we put someone in the middle back seat it will be a tight fit for all 3 passengers. The car is only about a month old and the lever that flattens out the 40 side of the 60/40 seat doesn't seem to work. I will need to get it checked. And, while driving once, the 60 side went down on its own. I havent taken it on a long drive yet, but my right leg gets uncomfortable sometimes. I think this is because I am now closer to the pedal - I was sitting higher in my minivan. Other than that, I am very happy with the car. It has a lot of zip. I was afraid that because I was going to get a basic car with no fancy options that I would be missing out. I was wrong. The stereo sounds great. I got bluetooth and I got the backup camera, which I already have come to depend on. I LOVE the mountain blue color, and everyone comments about how nice it looks. So far, so good!

great in the snow in Michigan

by The King from Livonia, Michigan | January 26, 2014

This all wheel drive is great. We bought this car the first of January, 2014. It has snowed almost every day since. This is the wife's car. She can go out every day even if it is snowing.