2014 Honda CR-V

2014 Honda CR-V

Available in 6 styles:  2014 Honda CR-V 4dr FWD shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Not sure why yhis car has good reviews

by golf from Chicago, IL | September 28, 2014

We have had this car for about 3 weeks and bought it based on its good reviews. Now wondering if the dealers wrote the reviews . This car lacks power and it is difficult to steer. Overall, it looks and feels cheap. The black plastic trim on the back looks terrible - makes car look very cheap. We are very disappointed in this car. Sorry we purchased it.

Honda Heaven

by Kacie from Mandan, ND | September 22, 2014

The CR-V is a great road trip car. It averaged 27.8 mpg the first time out. When driving between 70 and 75 mph the instant mileage was 30 mpg. I like the clarity of the dash and how easy it is to program. Even the back seats have ample legroom. The backup camera and guidelines in yellow are great features on the CR-V EX-L. The design of the rearview mirrors improves the driver's vision when passing. The rear has ample space and seats fold down easily if you need more. The seats give great support for both driver and passenger.

CRV review

by Pastor from Haines City Fl | September 22, 2014

I have previously owned a Honda Odyssey, and thought I could never be happy with anything less. I was so wrong. This vehicle is so much fun to drive, so nimble and easy to maneuver. The comfort level is not quite the same as the Odyssey was, but I shouldn't expect it to be. It is still a great vehicle for the money.

CRV

by honda car lover from Damascus , Md | September 21, 2014

We love the compact and efficient type of crv we bought!! It is quiet. Great roomy back seat and trunk! Love the bluetooth phone option. Greta view for driving!!!

Best of Both Worlds

by Busy Body from Pittsburgh, PA | September 19, 2014

The CR-V handles like a car; tight turns are no problem, it doesn't bog down going up hills and there's no need for excessive braking SUVs, but I feel more secure in it than in a car. I was incredibly impressed with its handling and even enjoy taking windier roads now - it takes turns better than my old Sonata. The fuel efficiency is the only questionable factor. I haven't put many highway miles on it yet, and it comes in a little lower than the estimated efficiency for city, but I've only been driving it for a month so this could improve once the engine is broken in more. The standard tech features are nice to have, although they didn't influence my decision to buy this vehicle. The center console is huge and keeps things out of sight. I know some people have complained about the small rear windows, and how they had trouble with blind spots, but I have not had these problems personally. The back up camera automatically comes on when the car is shifted into reverse and this gives a more than adequate view of whats behind and off to the sides of you. The rear windows are small, but it doesn't interfere enough to cause issues.

The most excited about any car purchase ever!

by Gina from Lufkin Texas | September 18, 2014

August 28, 2014 the day came when I finally got the Honda Crv that I have been wanting for a long time. I had studied the perfect car to carry my mother and her wheel chair, making sure the height of the car would help her in and out - not too low or not too high. The Honda CRV was the package. I have christened my mountain air blue E XL - Rosie after my mother who passed recently. I have bonded with Rosie who is sleeps in the garage every night. and it is a comfort to know that mother is with me on this one! - This will be my last new car that I will buy. My first new car was in 1984 a Mustang conv. in which... I still have. I recommend to anyone a Honda CRV. it is sooooo nice!

Really bad experience about the product

by Harjit from Knoxville | September 11, 2014

Bought a new 2014 Honda CRV-EX from a local Dealer (airport Honda Knoxville). Dealer is very friendly, but the product is very low quality. Especially, the Door panel and the other plastic on the doors. Even a small hit of seat belt makes a scratch and plastic peels off. I just ran 200 miles, and already have many scratches on my driver side. Before that I had Two Toyota Products and never had such complain. I will never recommend anyone this product.

Sound vehicle

by joeCT from Milford, CT | September 10, 2014

Overall this is a great vehicle. Very comfortable to drive and visibility is good. I just like the previous design better than the new version.

Happy Honda Days!

by Maximus' Dad from Mandeville, LA | September 4, 2014

Boy oh boy is my wife happy! We browsed many vehicles in search for a ride big enough for our growing family and the CR-V was hands down the best bang for our buck. The back seat space, which any parent knows is crucial, was much roomier than the Rav4 and the Ford Escape's that we test drove. The handling is smooth and the rear view camera means that my wife can reverse with confidence now. We purchased our vehicle from Honda of Covington and really enjoyed the experience. Our salesman, Paul Erceg, the gentle giant, was a pleasure to do business with. He is direct in his approach and won't feed you a bunch of BS to try and earn your business. He puts everything on the table, and that was a breath of fresh air after dealing with all of the other car salesman on our journey. I really enjoyed the way he let us call the shots and didn't try to persuade us to go one way or the other. I recommend that anyone shopping for a Honda, whether new or old, go see Paul and let him get you in vehicle fast, without all of the nonsense.

Updated with new features

by Junebug from Boston Mass Suburb | September 4, 2014

A recommendation from my brother ( A Car Salesman) and from my 42 year old son - who owns one caused me to look at the CR-V.