2014 Honda CR-V

Starting MSRP

Overall

Every thing fine

by MAC from Ocala Florida | December 16, 2014

A big change for us but seems to have every thing we need and are used to. It is quiet, easy to park. Plenty of room for the two of us. The sales person, Brandon Womack, was MOST HELPFUL in answered our questions, showing the vehicles features etc.

anyone else having this problem

by Kbeex7 from Brampton Ontario | November 14, 2014

Bought second CR-V this model is 2014 Periodically when starting the vehicle it makes a funny noise, the first one 2012 also did this and kept getting worse, they could never find the problem every time I took the vehicle into a Honda dealer traded vehicle in for same model 2014 and have had it approx 3 months, it has started to make this noise again, not every time just once in a while, (not good at explaining what it sounds like BUT sort of like when a starter is going) it has done it now about three times Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem.

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by Best Value Enthusiast from Victorville, CA | October 21, 2014

Have owned a honda product for almost 20 years and consider Honda products the most reliable on the market today. Honda safety features such as Rearview Cameras, vehicle stability Assist and side curtain airbags with rollover sensor, gives a very positive feeling of safety when driving. Best overall buy for the cost.

Mixed feelings

by Marpat from Lawrenceburg,TN. | October 17, 2014

We bought the 2012 EX-L and like some we had a starting problem but it was resolved after several trips to dealer. Also, since we have had the car it has ran rough on cold starts under load which has never been resolved after three trips to dealer. Dealer could not duplicate for some unknown reason and it would not give a code. Runs ok after warmup. We have just decided to live with it. I will think twice before purchasing another one.

great cars

by honda lover from avon lake ohio | October 16, 2014

My second crv...love it...driven hondas for 25 years...swear by them...before crv I drove the accord, but with our age we had to have one that sat higher,, not to small, not to big perfect....

Most Reliable car I've owned ever

by Reiny from Norwalk | October 9, 2014

I found the Car true Gary Baranick at Honda of Westport. Gary was very helpful to get me with this 2014 Honda CR-V. And I love this Car so much. I recommend this Car to any one

Best sales of Honda CR-Z

by Sandeep from California, USA | October 2, 2014

I like its functions when I visited here I went to drive this. I really feel nice. And sale person was also very nice.

great little suv

by biker dad from jonesboro arkansas | September 30, 2014

I just got my new 2014 crv lx base today....I love it....rides good....runs good....looks good....great stereo system....decent mpg....VERY roomy interior....beautiful blizzard paint....nice gauges....comfy seats....sharp interior....minimal road noise....feels very solid....good brakes....lots of cargo space....decently priced....just a great little suv! thank you Steve Hacker at Honda of Jonesboro.

Not sure why yhis car has good reviews

by golf from Chicago, IL | September 28, 2014

We have had this car for about 3 weeks and bought it based on its good reviews. Now wondering if the dealers wrote the reviews . This car lacks power and it is difficult to steer. Overall, it looks and feels cheap. The black plastic trim on the back looks terrible - makes car look very cheap. We are very disappointed in this car. Sorry we purchased it.

Honda Heaven

by Kacie from Mandan, ND | September 22, 2014

The CR-V is a great road trip car. It averaged 27.8 mpg the first time out. When driving between 70 and 75 mph the instant mileage was 30 mpg. I like the clarity of the dash and how easy it is to program. Even the back seats have ample legroom. The backup camera and guidelines in yellow are great features on the CR-V EX-L. The design of the rearview mirrors improves the driver's vision when passing. The rear has ample space and seats fold down easily if you need more. The seats give great support for both driver and passenger.