2014 Honda CR-V

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Best Honda vehicle

by Rita from lake bridge, la | July 19, 2014

I drove a 1999 Honda Civic for 15 years since was aging bought another Honda due to reliability and #1 owner satisfaction driving a 2014 CR-V its a nice SUV. Easy to drive good value and hope will last like rest of my Honda cars this will be the 4th vehicle owned from Honda.

Great Value

by Ron from South Georgia | July 16, 2014

Great vehicle, good value, from a trusted manufacturer, I bought the lower end price vehicle, rides good, drives good, great fuel economy, did not get the moon roof, navigation package, leather interior or cast wheels, no thrill or frills, great vehicle. Very pleased with this purchase, have driven Honda Accord for eleven years without any problems, always serviced at the local Honda dealership.

crv 2

by crv 2 from Murfreesboro tn | July 14, 2014

I had a 2007 crv and love it so much that when my daughter had to have a car, I gave it to her and bought myself a 2014.

Most beautiful car ever!

by Cloe from Colorado Springs, Co | July 8, 2014

I drove a 2002 CR-V for 220,000 miles and traded it in for a 2014 CR-V EXL. I test drove it and it was so quiet and smooth. The features are as numerous as those in much more expensive cars. Navigation system, Bluetooth, safety additions. But the best of all for me was the design of the hood: I am 5'1 tall and have always had trouble seeing over the hood; now I have a telescoping steering wheel, but more importantly the hood slants down! It's great!

wanted a Honda

by jazzy from Ponchatoula, La | July 1, 2014

Bought to replace my 1999 Ford Ranger. Never had a Honda so figure I would try one. Gas mileage is better than expected (33MPG). Paid too much but the market is hot now and they won't sell unless you PAY. If it last as well as my Ranger (still have it) I will be happy. Guess I'll know in 15 years.

Great Car

by Anon from Colorado | June 28, 2014

Chose this car because of reputation for great reliability. The Honda CRV has low depreciation compared to other cars.

Honda Lover

by Artist from Minnetonka, MN | June 28, 2014

After researching and test driving the 2014 Mazda CX-5, Subaru Forester, Toyota Rav4 and the Honda CRV it was a logical decision to pick the Honda CRV because of its reliability, safety record, resale value and styling. Consistently rated tops in Consumer Reports and Edmund's, etc I had to have this car. Several of the features like the backup camera are similar in many of the cars I looked at but the way the Honda drove and felt solid cinched the deal for me. My wife and I at times exhibit at art fairs in the summer and the cargo space in this vehicle is more than ample for our stuff. I love my Honda!!!!

Hate This Car

by michie from Jackson, nj | June 26, 2014

I lost my Toyota Rav4 in Hurricane Sandy and replaced it with the CRV loving the interior, Bluetooth and back-up camera, captain seats, it looks Sweet! This car drives terrible! I almost can't believe all of the positive reviews? I do a lot of highway driving and if there is any wind at all this car is ALL OVER the road! One you hit 65MPH again it is definitely a 2 handed steering wheel drive. This car took away my love of driving, I can't wait for my lease to be up to turn this car in!

Excellent SUV for Great Price

by Silver Bullet from Greenfield, WI | June 17, 2014

Using the econ button has its advantages and disadvantages. First advantage is good economy and slows you down, no rapid starts. Disadvantage is no power if you need to move rapidly from a dead stop. Turning this feature off gives more power from a dead stop. Controls are simple to use. I especially like the blue tooth connection to my phone, works like a charm. Backup camera works well for both day & night. Very quiet on the inside. Engine is very quite as well. It has pretty stiff ride, very noticeable when going over bumps. Otherwise I enjoy the ride for the most part.

Back-to-Back Honda CRV's

by Performance minded consumer from Monroevolle, PA | June 16, 2014

My 2014 CRV was my ninth new car, four of which were Honda products. My trade-in was a 2008 CRV, which was one fine vehicle. I only upgraded to a 2014 because the interest rates on my CD's was so ridiculously low, that I decided not to renew one of them, and to purchase a new Honda CRV instead. The banks can stick their less than 1% annual interest rates where the Sun doesn't shine! My 2014 Honda CRV drives like a dream. Of the 9 new vehicles which I have purchased over the last 41 years, this is my favorite. I have driven other foreign cars, but the Honda products are a cut above all their competitors, and I plan to stay with Honda of any/all future purchases..