2014 Honda CR-Z

31 city / 38 hwy

Overall

Big bang for my buck.

by CRZ CRAZY from Danville, Pa | September 16, 2014

I love the styling! Everyone comments about the looks and the wheels. Many features included in base model. The rear view camera helps a lot when backing up and parking. This car handles corners with the best of them. Performance is great for a hybrid and my average MPG is higher than the EPA ratings. I average 39 city 43 highway. Overall I have averaged 41.2 over the 2400 miles I have driven since I bought it new in May. I can drive this car hard in sport mode and still get 39 MPG and have a ball doing it. I love this car and will recommend it to everyone!

Renewing a lease

by March6 from Iowa City, IA | July 18, 2014

When my 2011 CR-Z lease was up (leased on a whim, but totally satisfied with its performance) I tried to get a new one, under the same terms. Surprise! The downpayment and monthly payments almost doubled. This is the last year that Honda will produce the CR-Z, it seems, and there are no incentives available anymore. I still made an effort and got the newest model. Seems like the niche they aimed for is pretty narrow, and I am right in the middle of it. Fun to drive, reliable, relatively economical and relatively sporty--a good compromise, like any compromise should be. Wish they would not stop making them

Love it

by Rover from | March 4, 2014

Has a lot of standard features and sport mode, and the s+ is fun. It also does really good on gas and somewhat helps the environment