2012 Honda Crosstour

2012 Honda Crosstour

Available in 5 styles:  2012 Honda Crosstour 4dr FWD shown

Overall

The trunk was one of it's big selling points!

by GoatWoman from Acworth, GA | April 13, 2014

I am enjoying my Honda Crosstour. One of it's many best features is its large and easily unloading trunk! My previous car had a "hole" for storage. It also had a mesh net across making it difficult to remove anything. This car is a dream to unload, as well as having a huge storage area. It also has a hidden storage area. I also love being able to see over the steering wheel!!!It has a huge windshield.

2012 Honda Crosstour EX-L

by Spoon from Southport, NC | March 13, 2014

My Crosstour is now two years old. It has been just excellent all around. I get 25-27 local and 30-33 highway with the 2.4L four, front wheel drive. No issues at all since new. Simply an excellent car.

Love my Crosstour

by LarryLarry from Des Moines, IA | May 3, 2013

I love this car. Had a Pilot before and wanted to get back into a 'car,' but with four wheel drive and some cargo space. Plus I wanted to stay with Honda. I had the pilot for 8 years, 150,000 miles. Will probably keep the Crosstour just as long. ONLY COMPLAINT: Visibility to the rear really sucks. Had to add convex blind spot mirrors. Still hard to back out of parking spaces because you can't see out the sides.

Just sit in the car!

by Indiana Crosstour from Anderson, IN | January 5, 2013

I traded a 2010 Accord EXL w/NAvi and 80K for this AWD V-6 EXL w/Navi. After 3 neck surgeries in 6 years, I needed a comfortable riding car for the 30K miles I drive with my work--something with better driving position and AWD. I tried SUVs, vans, etc. Sat in a Crosstour as last resort. Great seats, good driving position, and just the right entrance to the car. The drive is smooth and composed. In a severe rain downpour, the 18' tires and extra clearance provide extra grip and confidence along with AWD. The AWD is great in snow. It is a solid car. The V-6 is delivering better than projected MPG with over 5000 K miles already. Interior is nice. Back-up camera is great. Carpeting a bit on the cheaper side. I did not buy it for the interior space but have put it to the test and it hauls more than enough. The NAVI is just like the prior car. It is great. Voice activated, full of great features, and hard to live without when I have to rent a car away from home. Overall the car was priced a bit high but the new model switch made it more affordable. I enjoy the car more every time I drive it.

I am sold on this Honda

by Iabigbill from Altoona IA | December 30, 2012

This is the first Car I have owned that is not from one of the big American three since the late 70's. I wWas not sure at first but seeing it had 80% domestic made content, the engine, tran and body built in OH help ease my filling on buting a "forigne" vehicle. I am a large man and this fits me fine. I have owned my Crosstour since July 2012 and done several long road trips with it and I could not have been more comfortable. I traded a Ford Crown Vic for my Crosstour and there is no comparison. The Crosstour rides better, is more insolated from road noise and gets better milage. The quality is great. One of the best vehicles Honda has for a single or couple that needs a roomy road vehicle or just city travel. With the hatch and easy fold down seats makes putting large itens a easy load.

Best Honda of 8 I have owned

by Hondaguy from Nutley, NJ | December 18, 2012

Solid Ride with great visibility of road, Excellent Interior Ergonomics, Stereo, Luxurious feel. Great styling get favorable comments often. Excellent Gas Mileage. 4 Cylinder more than sufficient for all types of driving. Versatile layout suits all my needs. Reliability for 2010-2012 has been excellent. Cost of ownership will be excellent.

Honda quality comes through again

by Honda nut from mpls MN | December 16, 2012

Great car. My 5th Honda. Quiet. Much quieter than my 2008 Accord. Many people say they are ugly, but I like the body style.

Changing Brands After 19 Fords in 48 years

by Life time Ford owner from Sun City West, Arizona | December 8, 2012

I have owned at lease 19 Ford and Lincoln cars. In trying to trade my 2006 Ford Mustang for a Ford Escape at 3 different Ford Dealerships, I ended up at a Honda dealer who had a 2011 Ford Escape. The numbers were not working. I was asked to check out a new 2012 Honda Crosstour which listed at over $30,000. How could I cope with not buying another Ford. This Crosstour comes with leather seats and a bunch of extras standard. Talking with other Honda owners, I am moving up. With the performance and comfort of the Crosstour I could be stepping out of a rut. I am looking forward to taking a few hundred mile trip to around Arizona to really appriciate what we have. My wife enjoys the car works well for her clients she needs to transport around the city. If the price range is with in your budget, give the Crosstour a look.

Confusion solved buy a: Honda Crosstour

by So Confused About Buying from Boone, North Carolina | December 5, 2012

I looked and looked at cars for a long time before I found my true love Crosstour. The styling, the comfort, the navigation system (once you figure it out) Honda people are happy to help you, is fantastic! It is like having the world at your command. It is so easy to have everything hands free. I drove with someone that has a Lexus. Their Blue tooth is not as clear; the sound is muffled unlike the Crosstour which is very clear. If your thinking about this car and aren't sure...go for it! You will love the speaker system too.

An excellent purchase!

by Chubby from North Alabama | August 23, 2012

Very good value, very good look, very good features, and very sporty to drive. And excellent answer to someone who loves a sports car but needs a SUV