2013 Honda Crosstour

Starting MSRP

Overall

The only car I want

by still shopping from Savannah Ga. | July 23, 2014

I have not bought this car yet. I have been to a lot of Honda dealerships in savannah & s.c. I set up appt. to test drive the crosstour when I get there they did not have the one we talked about or it was just not at all the car we talked about. I love this car it looks great , I love the way it drives. One day soon I hope to be the owner of a white with ivory interior 2013 Honda crosstour with a v 6 engine.I know this not the type of review you are looking for but you ask if I had bought this.I want this car . Thanks Still shopping

by Honda Fan from Tucson | March 29, 2014

The 2013 Crosstour is a Great Mix between a Sedan And a SUV with Great New Safety Features on the 2013! I can't say enough about The Great Service about AutoNation Honda in Tucson! I took a test drive with Lenny Woehr & he pointed out The Safety Features - Lane Changing , Collision Warning Plus the Great Value for your money. Aaron Blom finish the sale,Who is so Great With Everyone! The New Sale Manager Joseph Butler was so kind And made sure everything was going well even with the Detailing of the CrossTour! AutoNation Honda has my business with Aaron,Lenny And the New Sales Manager Joseph Butler is a very Kind,Plus a Great Sales Manager. GOOD JOB - AUTO NATION HONDA!

2014 V6 AWD

by Jetn from Anchorage, Alaska | March 11, 2014

I wanted an Accord to replace my 06 Accord, wife wanted 4x4, Crosstour fit the bill. There were so many upgrades it took me awhile to appreciate all of them. Honda over built the car, especially the 18" tires and paddle shifters. Drives like a dream through our Alaska winter and summer. I read some bad reviews after I bought the car and was totally surprised. Two of the bad reviews were short one hour drives, and you can't even get to know the car in less then a month. I only hope Honda continues this model because I will buy one again. This car gets stares everywhere it goes.

Maggie

by Boobie from Frederick | February 5, 2014

I like the car but not in love yet... I still have my 05 Accord now that car I loved when I drove it off the lot.

Great all around vehicle

by jfh1212 from Phoenix | January 10, 2014

I purchased the car a month ago. I really like it! It is a solid drive, quiet interior, great sound system. It is a quiet ride. I really enjoy the quick access to Pandora and the buttons on the steering wheel are easy to navigate between stations. The phone and text messaging integration is very easy to operate as well. All hands free. And, the hands free phone sounds great to those I call. I didnt need a larger SUV, but wanted something a little easier to get in and out of then the standard car. I love the blue color and the leather seats are very comfortable. The body design is different, I think of it as an Accord/ hatchback. I have seen alot of reviews negatively commenting on the fact it does indeed look different then other cars - but I dont find that a negative. Overall between the Honda dependability and the extra space, I think this car is perfect for my needs.

Best decision ever

by Babs from Palm Springs, CA | December 21, 2013

I decided a couple of years when and if I purchased a new car it would be the crosstour... Every time I took my car car in for service I would browse the showroom to admire the crosstour. I went in one day this past November with the intent to buy the standard model. I test drove an accord and civic too.. I saw the crosstour ex in the kona coffee and said I want that one...it was the best decision I made... I have a luxury car at a medium price... Honda if the Desert was my choice of dealership since I took my 2001 honda crv ex with over 300,000 miles there for service. Another good decision.

Room for Improvement

by JEC from Texas | September 10, 2013

Bought a 2013 CT EX-L, V6, in June. Had been shopping for an Accord when we saw the Crosstour and were impressed by its appearance. Really liked the fact that the rear seat would fold in sections for additional cargo space and still give a passenger a seat. Have been disappointed in the mileage; it has been considerably less than promised, but we're still hoping for improvement. The other major issue with the car would be the seats; Honda should offer a passenger seat with controls/positions equivalent to the driver's, and both seats would benefit from additional supportive padding in the bottom. Other matters we'd like Honda to improve are: *Visibility--the camera helps but it is difficult to see well out the rear, particularly in traffic situations that require a "merge". *Smoothness of ride: when the rear axle encounters a bump or rough road, it results in a rough ride transferring to the front seats. *Turning radius--a shorter turning radius would make the car easier to manipulate in crowded parking lots. The Crosstour is a good car with room for improvement by Honda.

My Happy Honda

by Crosstour Driver from Walls MS | September 3, 2013

I did alot of reasearch and had decided to get another popular automobile until I saw the Crosstour. The Crosstour doesn't look like an SUV but had towing ability for what I was looking for. In early July I got the EX-L V6 with NAV model and it has super pickup. The backseats are roomy too. I wanted something I would be really comfortable in because I wanted something I could travel in. (Not flying anywhere unless I have too) With the cylinder management system I have actually gotten more miles to the hwy gallon. (31 to 32 mpg hwy a time or two) Overall I have averaged 24 MPG which makes me happy. As far as the technology features that are built into the car, I have had just a minor problem here and there but the dealer was able to help me out and I consider myself to be tech smart. The 16 gig harddrive is a nice feature. I have loaded all kinds of music from Clint Black, Green Day, Nickelback to Pink Floyd. So who needs satalite when you got your whole music library with you. I also got the remote start installed and that is a nice feature. The only problem with that feature I have found is that you have to carry a whole separate remote. But overall, I am really happy with my 2013 happy Honda Crosstour

Maybe not what Honda says it is.

by Vietnam era car racer. from Phoenix, AZ | August 30, 2013

The Ex-L was billed as a n AWD (all wheel drive). The dealer organizations I've consulted don't really know what the drive system is. That is, It appears to be a Front Wheel drive tied to a transfer case connected to the rear wheels. An on board computer senses wheel speed and diverts drive from the transfer case to the rear wheels if the computer slippage up front. This is definitely not a All wheel drive vehicle. The driver cannot select 2 or 4 WD. Very misleading.

Luv My Cross Tour

by This car rocks! from South Eastern Montana | July 28, 2013

We bought our Cross Tour in June, 2013. We had been car shopping when our daughter asked us to go look at a used car for her on the Honda lot. As we were visiting with him we mentioned we were looking for a new car. We had driven Honda Accords all through the 80's and liked them, but due to maturity (size-lol) we were looking for a larger car. He asked if we had ever seen the Cross Tour. Not only had we never seen one, we had never even heard of one. (Honda should advertise this car!). He showed us what he had and let us drive the ones we liked. They were exciting to drive. The Cross Tour handles like a dream. Very solid feel in the steering wheel. This car can almost go down the road by itself! We love the ground clearance; we love the wheels, we love the tires,. We can't stand those big wheels with the low profile tires. The Cross Tour comes with meaty Michelin tires, no less! While I favored the Crystal White color, the interior was solid black, so we opted for the Basque Red with two tone interior (Ivory and black seats). We have gotten a lot of comments on the car--all of them good. They are easy to get in and out of because they are higher off the ground. We think there is plenty of headroom in the rear regardless of what the pros say when reviewing the car. I love not having to get things in or out of a trunk. The hatchback is so handy. I don't care if they call it a hatchback or a cross-over; the car speaks for itself. Oh, one other important thing. Ours is a 6 cyl. AWD. It is rated at 28 mph highway; we get 33 mpg!!!! What a nice surprise. The engine is designed to run on 6 or 3 cylinders and it runs on 3 most of the time! Amazing the power that Honda engine has on 3 cylinders! That is why the gas mileage is so good! The car has plenty of get up and go, enough to satisfy my husband, who can't stand a car that hasn't got enough power. One thing that we would like to see changed on the Cross Tour, is the camera doesn't come on when you turn to the left. The left hand mirror has a line on the very outside that runs from top to bottom of the mirror. It is supposed to show you when a car is in the 'blind spot' but I haven't figured out how it works yet. Honda would do well to fix this with a camera when you turn to the left. Can't figure out why they put a camera on the right and not on the left! That is the ONLY thing we would change. The back-up camera is awesome. You can even figure out how far you are from an object when you are in reverse. All we are waiting for now, is winter to come so we can enjoy the AWD of the Honda Cross Tour. Go drive one. I promise you won't be disappointed! They are one classy automobile! Honda, quit hiding this car!!!!!