2014 Honda Crosstour

2014 Honda Crosstour

Available in 5 styles:  2014 Honda Crosstour 4dr FWD shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Honda Crosstour, Best in Class!!

by Altria7 from Wisconsin | June 22, 2014

Having owned my 2013 EXL V6 4wd w/Navigation, I can only say it has been exceeding my expectations every day. I commute 84 miles roundtrip 5 days per week. This is my 3rd Honda product and I trust it will be as bullet proof as my two others. Traded an 05 Accord EXL for this one. I also own an '11 CRV EXL 4wd w/Navigation. The styling is very edgy, not only do I love the stand apart from the crowd design but the positive comments from people really ice the cake. First off, the car handles exceptionally well contrary to consumer reports stating that it is rather clumsy. Really? Have you ever driven a Tahoe or Explorer? I have to say the V6 is impressive both in 6 second acceleration 0-60 times not to mention I have achieved 33.4 mpgs on several occasions with the cylinder deactivation at cruising speeds. This car weighs in at 4200 lbs. I handles snow and ice with ease. Car feels well planted on the road, is very comfortable and roomy. Everything works as well as advertised. The only con I can think of is the rear liftgate should be power open and close. Test drive one and you will buy one.

BEST OF THE BUNCH

by OLD SPORTY from Brunswick ohio | May 19, 2014

love this car. wanted extra storage and there is plenty. very unique body style which is a benefit because u don't see same style at every stoplight like you do with other makes and modles. v6 variable cylinder engine giving me 31 mpg hwy(great for 4000 lb car with excelleration power) im 70 yrs old and owned many cars including 3 other Hondas and 1964 mustang. the crosstour is by far best car i've owned. great vehicle Honda, be proud. should be voted best car in class.

Just as I expected!!

by Honda Lover from Atlanta, GA | May 8, 2014

I'd researched the vehicle for a while. Also, my last two cars were made by Honda so I knew about the brand. This Crosstour has everything that I wanted, but it has much more room. So, for those people who like everything about an Accord, but need the room of an SUV.... *in my best Kenny Loggins' singing voice* ....."THIS IS IT!!!"

A Car For The Ages

by Sony from Nashville, TN | April 13, 2014

I love this car period. I have the 4cyl engine and I can not believe how much power and quick pickup it has. It drives more like a V8. The transmission is silky smooth, the a/c is like a soft cooling touch on your skin. The many hidden cubby holes are great for going shopping without having to leave anything out in the open. The lumbar support in the seat feels great on longer trips. The gas mileage is much better than I had expected as we live in a state with mountains and lots of long inclines and the way it smoothes out the harsh bumps in the road is like you are floating over them and the sound proofing cancels out 98% of the outside noise when on the road leaving you to enjoy the 360 watt stereo 7 speaker sound system. The styling is great and the quality is way above average. It is a solid high quality drivers car that is built to impress and it does. It takes a little getting used to backing it but in a few minutes you will be doing it with ease. The back up camera works great even in low light. It is built very safe and reliable for my wife to drive and is superb in heavy city traffic having plenty of power and quick steering and stopping power and it has tons of space for camping or bringing home the groceries and shopping and I love the quick release to lower the back seats from the back of the car, one touch and it's done. The floor is also reversible with the underside rubber lined for easy cleaning. I am very happy and highly impressed with the attributes of this car and highly recommend it. But go with the 4 cylinder because it has plenty of power and it is quick to say the least.

Drives like a Dream

by del from austin, texas | March 27, 2014

I didn't give stars for reliability, because we've only had the car a week. If reliability was referring the Honda product, in general, it'd be 5 stars. We have owned 7 since 1986 & no regrets with any. These were either passed down to our kids, or traded in for a newer model. But enough history: It The Crosstour drives like a dream: but.plenty of power. Easy steering, braking & acceleration, as opposed to what I always felt was stiff steering & acceleration with the Accord. Easier to get in and out of than the Accord. Its a little higher off the ground, and built on the CRV chassie, I think. I definitely feel a shorter turning radius than the Accord.The seats are more supportive to my back than the old 2007 Accord we had. We love the new technical capabilities of the "display screen" which we are still learning to use, like seeing how many miles you have left before you run out of gas, & what your average mpg was on this tank, vs the last two tanks. We've only had the car a week, but are finding it extremely comfortable & user friendly. I had initially wanted an SUV, for the ease of getting in and out of, plus the tail gate lift for easy loading & unloading of groceries. However, hubby is a fan of the Accord sedan. So this car actually is a "cross" of the two. Although it drives differently than the Accord, he loves it as much as I do!

Chevrolet,Malibu I lt

by sarge from Columbia, south Carolina. | February 28, 2014

I really appreciate the opportunity to review the car that I have bought. I am enjoying driving my new Honda crosstour?

I LOVE This Car!

by LindyRP from Boston, MA | November 18, 2013

The Crosstour is our fifth Honda, going back to our first Accord in 1990. We have since owned another Accord (now 10 years old and the "kid" card), an Odyssey that lasted 14 years, and a 2013 Pilot. The Crosstour is stacking up to be one of the best. We can't find anything we don't like about this car. We looked and test drove higher end sedans from other companies, but for much less money, this car has all the features and pep you want and more. And so much of it is standard. I am stunned about reviews that don't like the styling. At least four friends, at first glance, thought it was one of the those high-end German cars.. It's looks sleek and sporty and sharp. There's plenty of room in the cargo area, perfect for empty-nesters or a growing family. The controls on the dash are intuitive. The touch screen is a great feature, as is the right-side camera. The drive is great with a nice, peppy V6. Highly recommend. Honda should stop hiding this car!