1990 Honda CRX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Excellence on a budget.

by Xoch from California | September 5, 2013

I don't know who paid off dude to write that awful review of the CRX but it felt personal, like his EX drove a CRX because to slam CRX in favor of a Geo Storm is hysterical-especially in hindsight. Time has been good to CRX because it's a quality vehicle--all materials have held up superbly over the years I have had it and I bought it new in '90. How many Storms do you see on the road today? It takes corners and brakes like a Ferrari and who wouldn't love that? Sitting in the driver seat at a stand still makes you want to drive it because it's slung very low and makes you feel like looking for windy roads. I have been in a Miata and while yes the do ride nice and maybe better in some respects, the interior is cramped and I am a small person. Cockpit placement of controls are excellent. They were in such high demand, I had to settle for a red one rather than the black one I wanted. I wish they would bring it back.

BEst Car I have ever owned

by American from Houston | February 3, 2011

I owned a 1994 and 1995. My 95 was an HF. The 50 MPG is the real deal. In 1995 I drove to see my fiance from Oklahoma City to Chicago on $12. Never should have sold this bad boy. I too do not understand why Honda stopped making the car. I called mine a mini Porche 944. I am sure all of the regulations on safety and emmissions would kill this car. Total winner.

Best car I've ever owned.

by karelina from Washington | November 9, 2008

Honda should start making this model, again. It has better mileage than any model currently in production. It fills a niche that Honda doesn't currently offer. There must be some reason its the most popular car to steal in Washington State!

The car for mileages

by BAD BOY HONDA CRX SI from Age 59 Southern Calif. | August 28, 2006

This Honda is the greatest on mileages one tan of gas some time I thank I could drive it all day for 400 to 500 miles. I love the look of this petite car its like a lovely litter old woman. When setting inside of it, it make you feel like some one is hugging you with so much love. I Just love the look and feel of the inside the black and gray combination is out standing. I love the sound of the muffler when it running. I have 6 cars and that is the only reason I am selling the Honda is the oldest, and it sat for a year and half and I did not drive it.

Featured Services for this Honda CRX