2005 Honda Element

21 city / 24–25 hwy

Overall

woooooow

by M$M from Saint Paul, MN | October 6, 2014

I like the car and i can't wait to look for another one. The customer service was amazing, thanks you

Great Car

by Honda Enthusiast from Sarasota Fl. | August 27, 2014

Purchased used recently from a new car dealer after finding car on this website. Very nice car. Very comfortable and spacious interior, although the front seats could use more lateral support. My son who is 6'3" sits comfortably in the back stadium like seats. Gas mileage is not the greatest, but still decent. The car is about as aerodynamic as a brick. I didn't buy it for mileage, I bought for space, reliability and versatility which it exceeds all others in its class. I drive 3 teenagers to beach 6 days a week, water/stain resistant seats and rubber flooring make cleaning a breeze.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Love this Car! Best ever...

by Dog Lover, Real Estate Agent from Annapolis, MD | June 21, 2014

I have over 210,000 miles on my 2005 Honda Element. This car has been great for long trips from Annapolis to Canada with the grandkids...and the best dog car I have owned. I have driven it with 4 sets of snow skis, lots of ski equipment and 3 adults. The fold up sets are a great option. All of my real estate signs and supplies fit in the way back space. I will buy another newer Element once I need to. Then this one will become our beach car.

did not buy a car

by chad from gastonia | March 18, 2014

was looking for a honda element for my daughter i did not buy the one they had but not because of them or the car, i just happened to find a 1 owner from a little older lady who bought new, but Raz and Larry was super nice and went the extra mile to ensure that i was happy, they were upfront and honest which mattered greatly to me if i had not found the other car i would have bought from them and im quite sure would have been happy for years.

2005 Element You Just Can't Get Any Better!

by Zack Z Tentmaker from Minneapolis, MN | January 23, 2014

The 2005 EX was my second Element. My first was a 2007 LX. I sold the 2007 when I got a company car. So during the fallout of “The Great Recession” I was let go and needed a ride. My only consideration was an Element. In Jan of 2012 I bought a used 2005 with about 80K miles on it. I was ecstatic during the first heavy snowfall here in MN. With Honda’s 4WD, it was giddy up and go, leaving many a front wheeled drive car spinning at the green light. I’ve traveled in forests to find a Christmas trees, never fearing getting stuck in the snow. I’ve driven it over and up dirt roads and hills and have never gotten close to getting stuck. Anyone that hasn’t been in an Element before is surprised at the roominess inside. Some older folks find it hard to get in the back seat, but that only happens to me about twice a year. I tell them about the back seat configuration of fold up or remove and they can’t get over how cool that would be. Even a few owners that bought a CRV for looks, now wish that they had chosen an Element instead. I tell them about the optional 3rd party camper option that is available for the roof and accessible through the moon roof, and they see the value even more. Like many on this string, I’ve bought new tires and changed the fluids as needed. I am torn between selling this one and buying a new Accord Sport, which has the same 2.4L inline 4 engine or keeping it. Heck the car only has 100K I’m almost 60, and this car is a little bouncy for me. I won’t do anything until winter is over, but it will be a very hard decision to make.

Rock Solid reliability and SO FUNCTIONAL!

by amawalkbw from Amawalk, NY | July 7, 2013

Bought this car new and after 80k miles it still drives great and has had no mech issues whatsoever. The cruise control is very smooth and the space to haul stuff is so flexible and spacious for the size of this car is boggles the mind. Great for taller people, I'm 6-3 and still have 4 inches of head clearance sitting in the drivers seat. One word of caution is that the rear seats are higher (known as stadium seating) so I have to recline the seats some so my head doesn't hit. Room inside for people sitting both leg room and width wise is wonderful. The all plastic floor is easy to clean as well. Minor flaws to point out is that the intermittent wiper does not have a variable control (and i have the higher end EX model) and I don't have a good sense of depth when backing up into a spot or parallel parking (given the carvernous feel of the interior throws you off. Hands down the best car I've ever owned over 40 years of driving.

Honda Element Rocks!

by Set Builder from Phoenix | February 6, 2013

this is the coolest and most versatile ride. It does so much for me and the engine is really peppy! I do a lot of wood and iron workbut did not want another truck, for small gigs, this is perfect. My kids love the leg room and the stadium seating!

A all around great car for many activities

by Practical auto lover from Tampa Bay | September 2, 2012

I have owned for three months and not only have I cut my gas bill in half but I can bike, tow a boat, hunt and haul music gear not to mention a true one man camper.....love it . Very sad they dont make them anymore and for this I say "boooooooo " to Honda.

Best Toaster on the road

by Element lover from grand rapids, mi | April 12, 2012

This is the only car I've ever owned for longer than 2 years. It's so versatile, easy to maintain and there's no other car in this world that has all the same unique features the Element has in one package. I've had this toaster of a suv for 4 years now and have never had anything go wrong with it and it has over 100,000 miles. I've only ever had to change its oil and it's breaks. The rubber floors are brilliant...I never want to have carpet In a vehicle again...this car is butt ugly but I love every quirky, ugly, weird feature it has. I've come to see the front end as a happy face with dimples and I LOVE MY HAPPY TOASTER!

Most Versital

by Active person from Charlotte | March 28, 2012

Amazing space for all activities and travels, additional roof rack really sets this car up. If they still made them I would be buying!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Featured Services for this Honda Element