2013 Honda Fit

27 city / 33 hwy

Overall

New to the Honda Family

by the Fit fits from Lansing, MI | April 16, 2015

I have had the 2013 Fit for about a month and I couldn't be any happier. Gas mileage is great, the drive is smooth. I have the base model and it has everything I need. I appreciate all of the compartments the vehicle has. I definitely do not regret this purchase.

Awesomeness!!

by BritneyM from Victorville, Ca | April 6, 2015

Just bought a used 2013 Honda Fit and so far I love it a lot! It gets great gas mileage and its a speedy little thang! Gas pedal is a tad touchy at times but that's okay. I have the most basic model but I still love it! If I could change anything about it, It'd definitely be the head rests in the back. There uncomfortable unless you have them up but if there up its slightly hard to see the back window from the drivers side. Overall I'm very satisfied!

Great!!!!!

by Happy camper! from hertford, north carolina | April 4, 2015

This little car is great! It handles like a dream. The only neg. point is back seat room. Fine for kids but uncomfortable for adults over "5.8"

Regret Buying It

by Short Woman with Back Problems from San Francisco, CA | March 21, 2015

I needed to get a car fast because my old car was totaled. I bought the Fit used because several people told me it was a good deal & I thought I'd like a Honda. I have only had the car a month and so far I regret buying it. The main reason is I find the seat very uncomfortable & so far haven't found a cushion that helps enough. It hurts my seat & back & my arms seem to feel a bit numb. I also don't like the bumpiness of the ride & smallness of the trunk without the back seats down.

Not for Heavy Highway or Winter Weather Driving

by ajdblue from New Brunswick, NJ | February 11, 2015

The 2013 Honda Fit is easy on gas and is a fast and reliable car. It is a great local car and fine for occasional highway driving, however it is not the car to drive during snow, wind or any other winter weather conditions. The tires are small and Honda did their best to save money whenever possible. If you're looking for comfort, look elsewhere. I regret purchasing this vehicle.

VERY reliable

by bradpp from indiana | September 18, 2014

I drive this vehicle ALOT!, have had it less than 2 years, and put 37000 miles on it. I have averaged, on several fillups, over 40 MPG. It is a fun car to drive, making the 2 hour commute everyday tollerable. The only complaint I have is the tires, they needed replaced at 32000 miles.

Great car!

by New Fit owner from Des Plaines, IL | June 23, 2014

I have owned my fit for a month now and i'm very happy for it. The gas mileage for suburban driving is around 36-38 MPG, I'm able to fit my bikes inside with no problems and it's really fun to take to the drive in with the hatchback up. It handles very well, very maneuverable. I previous owned a Toyota Corolla, so I'm used to the road noise and acceleration which is not bad. I would highly recommend a Fit to anyone.

Best new car I have owned

by Honda enthusiast from Las Vegas Nevada | June 10, 2014

This car is more comfortable than Toyota Yarris. Feels safer and moresolid than other cars in same clsss. I just love it.

Great little car

by Best fit from Panama City, Florida | June 7, 2014

NI have a 2009 sport model...purchased new and have about 57k miles....I keep up all required maintenance. Drives smooth and quiet and I get from 30 to 33 mpg in city driving. Absolutely no problems with this car!

Great little car

by Alabasterfit from Cheyenne, WY | June 6, 2014

I am a car guy, always have been and let me tell you I love my new 2013 Honda Fit Sport with the manual transmission. I was looking for a car that was reliable, fuel efficient, FUN, manual trans, and had some interior space. This car "Fits" every one of my wants/needs. I cross-shopped this with the Scion xD and while I liked the exterior and the head unit in the scion better, overall the Fit is far superior. It has much more room, better quality materials, a much better manual transmission, and a longer track record. I am a big guy at 6'2" and 300lbs and I fit into this car just fine and have plenty of hip, shoulder, head, and legroom. The magic seat in the back is a great feature and makes the interior very flexible. I got a fantastic deal on a new 2013 with 0.9% financing which is why i pulled the trigger instead of waiting on the new 2015 Fit. The new car is undoubtedly more plush and better appointed but I didn't want to have to wait on one (there are 0 dealers in my area that even have a manual 15 fit coming in yet), I didn't want to sacrifice cargo space with the new model, and with the great financing offer and a price well below invoice on my 13 Sport it was just too good to pass up. I got the Alabaster silver metallic and it is one sharp looking little car. I was originally worried about having only 117hp, but after driving it on the freeway here in Wyoming I found out pretty fast how well the car is geared and can handle itself just fine. I had a Suzuki SX4 previously with about 150hp and it felt far slower than the Fit. So far my only gripe is with the sport seat fabric. It is a fuzz/hair magnet! So some seat covers will be in my future I believe. Other than that I am just having fun and enjoying the car. Si far my average mpg is 34.8 with mixed city/freeway driving and I am stoked. We will be driving this little beauty from Cheyenne to Seattle and back this summer and I have no worries about the car on the trip. My wife has never liked to drive manual cars, I've always had them and she never wants to drive them. However this car has such a great 5 speed she has been driving it on her own with confidence and that for her is huge! If you're considering a Fit, drive it, you won't be disappointed!