2013 Honda Fit

27 city / 33 hwy

Overall

2013 Honda Fit

by siguy from Phoenix, AZ | January 4, 2016

Bought 2013 Fit Base, 5 speed manual, used with 4000 miles on it, in Jan 2014. Had to get used to driving a stick again, but car accelerates faster with stick than it does with auto trans. Have gotten as high as 40 MPG 3X, averages mid 30's combined, usually with A/C on in the summer. Car has cruise control, & that helps MPG. Biggest problem is no lumbar support, so had to tilt the seat back & use a cushion, and that took care of it. The sun visors are almost worthless, but you can buy sun shades. Love the interior space! We use the car for trips and can put more "stuff" (with back seats folded) in back than my wife's Camry. Researched all cars in this category & Fit is the only one with rear seats that fold flat. Also, rear seat head rests fold down so you can see thru the rear view mirror. None of the other makes have these 2 features. We have driven from Phoenix (1300' elevation) to Flagstaff (7,000' elevation) with no problems. Sometimes have to downshift to 4th gear but can still keep up with traffic. Power is very good for in-town driving; no problem merging onto the freeway. Really love this little car, my 2nd Honda.

love my fit

by mike from kansas city area | November 6, 2015

love my 2013 Honda fit! I am 6 foot guy 205lbs. I am 47 years old. I have a black fit. I got the sport. I added tint and about to install subwoofer to give the stereo a little more thump. the car is zippy, fun to drive. it is very roomy. I compare roominess to 2001 Honda crv I gave to my 17 year old son, when I bought my fit. love the easy 360 view while driving. it looks small, but not small, and even though it sits lower than my previous 2001 Honda crv, inside one does not feel like they are sitting on the floor. love the cool mini front windows at night, the car has side headlights built just for these windows, at night the lights point to the sides and give visual through mini front windows. I do have some nit-pick items; gas mileage is no better than my 2001 Honda crv with 145 horsepower. no locks on both glove compartments, no light around ignition keyhole, tough to see, one light in back hatch and its on the side, could use more lighting in hatch, and all the way around car, especially on inner doors so floor of vehicle could be seen better, if my nit-pick list was met, I could have easily given 5 stars all the way around. I do love my fit! it is awesome!

2013 Used Honda Fit Manual Transmission

by Lindy from Whitefish, MT | September 9, 2015

So zippy to drive, lots of interior space and averaging 34.7 mpg. Loving a manual transmission again, for the first time in a decade. Makes me feel young and alive when driving. I am Very Very happy with this purchase.

New to the Honda Family

by the Fit fits from Lansing, MI | April 16, 2015

I have had the 2013 Fit for about a month and I couldn't be any happier. Gas mileage is great, the drive is smooth. I have the base model and it has everything I need. I appreciate all of the compartments the vehicle has. I definitely do not regret this purchase.

Awesomeness!!

by BritneyM from Victorville, Ca | April 6, 2015

Just bought a used 2013 Honda Fit and so far I love it a lot! It gets great gas mileage and its a speedy little thang! Gas pedal is a tad touchy at times but that's okay. I have the most basic model but I still love it! If I could change anything about it, It'd definitely be the head rests in the back. There uncomfortable unless you have them up but if there up its slightly hard to see the back window from the drivers side. Overall I'm very satisfied!

Great!!!!!

by Happy camper! from hertford, north carolina | April 4, 2015

This little car is great! It handles like a dream. The only neg. point is back seat room. Fine for kids but uncomfortable for adults over "5.8"

Regret Buying It

by Short Woman with Back Problems from San Francisco, CA | March 21, 2015

I needed to get a car fast because my old car was totaled. I bought the Fit used because several people told me it was a good deal & I thought I'd like a Honda. I have only had the car a month and so far I regret buying it. The main reason is I find the seat very uncomfortable & so far haven't found a cushion that helps enough. It hurts my seat & back & my arms seem to feel a bit numb. I also don't like the bumpiness of the ride & smallness of the trunk without the back seats down.

Not for Heavy Highway or Winter Weather Driving

by ajdblue from New Brunswick, NJ | February 11, 2015

The 2013 Honda Fit is easy on gas and is a fast and reliable car. It is a great local car and fine for occasional highway driving, however it is not the car to drive during snow, wind or any other winter weather conditions. The tires are small and Honda did their best to save money whenever possible. If you're looking for comfort, look elsewhere. I regret purchasing this vehicle.

VERY reliable

by bradpp from indiana | September 18, 2014

I drive this vehicle ALOT!, have had it less than 2 years, and put 37000 miles on it. I have averaged, on several fillups, over 40 MPG. It is a fun car to drive, making the 2 hour commute everyday tollerable. The only complaint I have is the tires, they needed replaced at 32000 miles.

Great car!

by New Fit owner from Des Plaines, IL | June 23, 2014

I have owned my fit for a month now and i'm very happy for it. The gas mileage for suburban driving is around 36-38 MPG, I'm able to fit my bikes inside with no problems and it's really fun to take to the drive in with the hatchback up. It handles very well, very maneuverable. I previous owned a Toyota Corolla, so I'm used to the road noise and acceleration which is not bad. I would highly recommend a Fit to anyone.