2015 Honda Fit

Available in 3 styles:  2015 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback shown

Starting MSRP

See Photos & Videos

Overall

THE VERY BEST CAR IN IT'S CLASS !!!

by Richard from Las Vegas, Nevada | June 26, 2014

Read as much about the New LX 2015 Fit decided to trade in my 2009 Fit. Today I Test Drove It 1st then bought a New 2015 LX Newly Totally Redesigned Fit...Wow what a upgrade from my prior fit. Honda has really improved the quality of the interior starting with the seats then What a surprise I was not expecting this new keyless ignition system something the other car makers only put in their $30K cars along with touch screen radio controls along with the camera R/S & Rear View. It came with a Power Sun Roof . The car rides a 100% better then my 2009 it feels much like a heavier car meaning you don't feel every bump in the road anymore. I loved my 2009 Fit but I really love what they have done with the New 2015. If your tired of paying allot at the gas pump I strongly 100% Recommend this car to anyone it gets great gas mileage & it has the same horsepower but with the newly improved transmission you can feel it has more pep to the car. I CAN HONESTLY RECOMEND THIS NEW 2015 FIT TO ANYONE....Paid only $20,028.00 after all taxes, DMV Cost.