2015 Honda Fit

Starting MSRP

Overall

Mini Pickup Truck

by rbrandes from Panama City Beach, FL | July 24, 2015

With the rear seats folded down, there is roughly a 4' x 5' area for cargo. This fits my needs exactly. I am a small manufacturer and carry goods to the PO and other shipping terminals almost every day. Around town I am enjoying an indicated 37mpg. The automatic transmission is smooth and quiet. The car tracks amazingly well on the highway and does not require constant steering adjustments to stay in the land. The backup camera is neet, but I don't use it much for backing up except to check for a kid or bicycle in the way. The audio controls on the steering wheel are wonderful!

Love My New Baby!!

by New Honda Fan from Oklahoma | July 22, 2015

I just purchased the Honda Fit EX a couple of days ago... and I love it. I read many reviews but could't beat the reviews of the Honda fit. People complained about the comfort of the seats.. and so far i'm not disappointed at all.. This is my first Honda and bought to save gas.. but so much more than that. Love the touch screen radio/computer.. Back seat has tons of room and with the easy lay down seats gives me plenty of room for groceries.. or large shopping trips. When i purchased 2 days ago.. i had 12 miles on it.. and now I have 233 . Great car so far!

Fit EXL

by bang for the buck from Scottsdale, Az | July 19, 2015

Big bang for the buck! The EXL has nearly everything you could want, except power seats and a light for the vanity mirror. EXCELLENT mileage as well !!!

Would buy another one

by CLP from Missouri | July 9, 2015

Just a trouble free fuel economy car. Taken it on several long distance trips and it just handles whatever road conditions without issue. Lots of nice features (although many we paid extra to add) and quite comfortable. The only two drawbacks we have found in a year are the non-locking glovebox and the navigation system is NOT userfriendly.

One in a Hundred

by Babs from Bridgeport, WV | June 20, 2015

I really looked and researched to find the right car for me. I wouldn't have considered a FIT before this year. They redesigned it this year, & I liked the new design much better than the old one. I really like how it handles. I didn't want a big car; because, usually, I'm the only one in it. Also, it has most of the "bells & whistles" that they usually reserve for the larger cars. So far, I'm really happy with my purchase. Also, Rebecca was really helpful & patient with me, Wayne helped me understand all the new features, and Joe gave me the deal I wanted.

nice little car

by playfuloldkid from MD | June 16, 2015

I like this car very much. I could not give high score, because I only had it for two weeks. So far I am very impressed.

Very happy with our new Fit

by New Honda owner from Minneapolis MN | May 27, 2015

We've had it only two weeks but love it already. We're halfway on a 2500 mi road trip (MN-ME and back). Plenty of room for baggage for four adults in hatchback; expressions of comfort and roominess from the two young adult back seat passengers. 41 mpg so far (we have the LX manual). Nits include unpeppy acceleration and some difficulty understanding the phone-Bluetooth thing (we keep getting messages that iPHone is disconnected but it's not.). But so far, so very good. Stable on the highway. Quiet enough. Easily maneuverable in city streets.

There are better choices out there

by Roo from Los Angeles, CA | May 7, 2015

Bought this Fit as my first brand new car. It does make a good showroom impression with its magic seat, interior flexibility, solid ergonomics, high fuel economy numbers, and value for the money. Driving it around the block revealed a car that was decent on city streets as well However, owning it for the past six months and 2,000 miles has revealed numberous shortcomings and quality issues. This car is loud; the engine and road noise are unrelenting. The direct injection has a particular rattle while idling and accelerating, and at 65mph, the engine is buzzing loudly and revving its guts out at a high 3200 rpm. The manual gearing on the 6-speed is awful. First is way too short and requires a shift to second halfway through an intersection, and the new sixth gear has the same ratios as the old fifth gear, meaning that fifth is now squeezed in there and serves little purpose, and also explains why the engine revs so high. The dashboard intrudes upon long legged passengers, and an extra inch or two of seat travel would be appreciated. Quality issues have plagued this car from the beginning. We've had headlights and a tailight that have mysteriously filled with water, a clutch pedal that creaks despite repairs, a rear hatch trim that was flimsy and snapped off while opening, a faulty alternator, and various creaks and rattles. The '15 Fit is made in a new plant in Mexico and there have been a number of quality issues for other buyers too on some online Fit forums. Overall, it's got a big back seat and cargo hold and is value packed, but don't buy just because of the Honda name. I wish I had bought the Sonic instead; it's more solid and if I'm going to deal with reliability concerns, at least I could've gotten some rebates from them.

Comfortable

by pastor from Mukwonago, Wisc | May 6, 2015

Love driving this car! Easy to manage and like answering the phone with the button on the steering wheel.

Awesome little car - so happy with it!

by Jane Honda does Colorado from Denver, CO | April 16, 2015

I was really nervous buying a brand new car, but I absolutely LOVE my 2015 Fit, Jane Honda. I feel safe in it, it handles ice and snow beautifully and she's got enough get up and go to do the job even over the mountain passes. It's true that it's definitely not a sports car, but it's everything I need. I've always driven an older car, so this might be kindergarten for alot of people, but I'm really stoked about the steering wheel controls and the blue tooth capability. I saw lots of people mention they don't like the sound system, but I'm really happy with it. Streaming through the phone sounds better than the radio, but that makes sense. I also have a small child, and the interior space is surprisingly roomy. I would recommend it to anyone who needs an affordable, practical car.