2015 Honda Fit

Starting MSRP

Overall

Honda hits a home run

by Dave from Escondido, California | November 4, 2014

The 2015 Fit LX is comfortable, and and handles the terrible roads where I live with surprising ease, considering the small size of this car. The only "negative" is the engine noise when accelerating. The Fit is very quiet under normal driving, so when you climb a hill or acelerate, there is a significant increase in engine noise. The noise is more pronounced because the Fit is so quiet when cruising and not placing a load on the engine. The new fit climbs steep hills easily and the there is plenty of real world power available. I had a Geration 1 and Generation 2 Honda Fit. This third Generation Fit is a Big improvement over previous versions., and they where wonderful cars. I love my 2015 Fit!

Looks good

by rooshvn from Rockport Texas | October 26, 2014

The fit drives nice, gets excellent gas mileage and is very comfortable. Cannot gauge reliability because we have not owned it that long

Painful driver's seat back

by Dalauded from Florida | October 25, 2014

This is the best car I've ever owned, coming from Jettas and Beetles. One problem, though: I'm only 5 feet tall and the back of the seat is very painful. The lumbar bulge is non-adjustable and really hurts my back. I had to buy a custom made back support which cost over $100 to partially solve the problem. Otherwise, the Fit fits. There is a discussion on the Honda Fit Owner's website describing this problem. I recommend that you test drive the Fit and carefully consider this potential problem.

Great but!

by Riplink from Roaring Spring, PA | October 19, 2014

In addition to the 2015 EX model I also have a 2007 Honda fit Sport model in which I will make some comparisons. The 2015 model has more comfortable seats, has less engine noise, and excellent acceleration. I live in a hilly and mountainous area and with the CVT transmission and the extra horsepower it handles these with ease. On the steepest mountain I can maintain the same speed as the older model at one thousand less RPM.It also handles better in cross winds and the steering is smoother and requiring less correction then the 07. The exterior viewing is somewhat reduced from the older model but still adequate. From my point of view the interior to too glitzy but that is a matter of individual taste. I was very disappointed in the ride as it jolts over the smallest bump as much or slightly more then the 07 model. I thought with the longer wheel base and revised suspension it would have a better ride. As for gas mileage, I got 33 MPH on the 07 Model and it appears that I will be getting 38 to 38.5 on the EX. One hundred percent of my driving is in a rural area. I love the USB connection as I can put all my music on a thumb drive. It has a good audio system and I like the touch screen and steering wheel audio controls. I have been driving since 1949 and cannot say this is the best car I have owned but at least second best. The best award would go to the Toyota Camry.

Love the fit!

by Happymom from Boise, id | October 16, 2014

Love everything about the fit: fun, sporty, plenty of space for the 4 of us and great gas mileage! Seat heaters are great and would be even better if the got toastier.

big bang for little money

by honda fan from ashland, oregon | October 14, 2014

this fit has all the amenities of a much more expensive car. I can get my bike in the back without taking off a wheel. the new cvt transmission is smooth, quick, and economical. the engine has a lot of power for a 1.5 liter.

2015 Honda Fit

by Freddie Fit from Vermont's Northeast Kingdom | October 14, 2014

We loved our 2013 Honda Fit so much that we traded it in on a 2015 Honda Fit. While I miss having two glove compartments I appreciate the larger tires and other, new features of the 2015 model, including better mileage. (I feel the radio is a bit complicated & awkward to operate; however, I WILL master that...eventually.) We are definitely "sold" on Honda; thank you!

car to new to write about it

by love to drive from Los Angeles, Ca | October 6, 2014

all in all this is the perfect car for me to get me on long trips and around town. It is also very spacious inside to transport loads of stuff.

Best car I've owned.

by Blue traveler from Jesus from Yuba City,Ca | September 20, 2014

I just bought a Honda fit and I really liked the comfort in the ride what sold me was the trunk space to fit all my tools for work I was impressed so much for so little and great acceleration for a small car.I would definitely recommend this model for travel distance.

Small outside but roomy inside

by Sue from Tallahassee, FL | September 20, 2014

Excellent response when operating, well designed interior with wrap around visual acuity, high gas mileage 40-50 MPG. I also own a Pilot but prefer driving the Fit.