2015 Honda Fit

2015 Honda Fit

Available in 3 styles:  2015 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Great car, not so great infotainment

by BLKPRL from Maryland | August 13, 2014

Purchased a 2015 black Fit Ex CVT on Sunday. Am overall pleased with everything except the infotainment options. The radio unit does not offer Sirius satellite radio without forcing you to purchase the most expensive trim EX-l with Navigation. The interface is straight out of the 80's in both graphics and user ability. Don't expect it to do much with your android phone as it favors Apples IOS and even then it's clunky and not intuitive. The nav app you can get from the AppStore is laughable if it was free, but at $59.95 it's completely ridiculous. Over all everything else is great. It's comfortable even for my 6ft4in 250lb frame. The seats are supportive and outward visibility is great. I like the styling inside and out while others find the exterior polarizing especially from the back. Ride is controlled and feels planted to the ground. Engine pulls ok for only having 130 hp. CVT trans takes getting used to. Overall I am pleased with the car except for the infotainment issues. I can still recommend the Fit as a all around solid hit for Honda

Exceeds my expectations

by littleone from Indiana | August 11, 2014

I traded a full size auto for this car, and couldn't be happier. I have driven over 2,000 miles and get better than posted mileage. I only wish the 2 cup holders on the console were further out, and not so much under the dash. But that said, I have encouraged 2 friends to purchase theirs, and they are happy

great car

by greatgal from san luis obispo,Ca | August 10, 2014

I researched this type of car and Honda came out on top then I test drove the fit and it feels solid for a compact car and handles easily. The greatest feature is blue tooth and pandora compatible. Let's not forget the great gas mileage.. I love my new fit ...

Perfect for what it is.

by Drives a lot and likes his cars to be perfect from Concord, NH | August 8, 2014

This is my second Fit, putting 113,000+ miles on my 2010. Still think you can't beat this car. It does everything well. Good gas mileage, holds a lot, comfortable, nimble and small (so easier to park). Truly an amazing car. I am very, very picky on my cars, and test drove about 15 cars before buying another Fit. I just couldn't find anything else that worked. Fits my Daughter, my 50 pound dog and my 6' self with ease. We've packed the old Fit to go camping and the three of us still had extra room. I run snows on her and she is great in the winter. Bought from Jen C at Grappone in Bow, NH. She was amazing to work with. No pressure, VERY educated on the product and a joy to work with. Worked with me on every aspect. I can not praise her enough.

second fit

by vanfan from | July 21, 2014

This is my second fit. First was a 2013 manual trans. Finally got the 2015 with navi. Gave 2013 to my daughter. Gas mileage on the 2013 was always in the 40 range. The 2015 has 900 miles so far and mpg is 42.8 average. That included 300 miles at 65 - 70 mph with 5 people and air on. This seems to be the only car in it's class that I can stand up two bikes inside with only removing front wheels. Honda took a great car and made it better. The ride is better, gas mileage better love the navi and hands free phone link, not to mention back up camera and right hand mirror camera. It amazes me that you can get all this value for the price this is a very comfortable car to drive. The only thing I noticed that is not better than the 2013 is turning radius.

Most Enjoyable Car to Drive

by Yoda from San Francisco | July 18, 2014

The FIT EX is fun to drive! It's peppy even when using he Economy mode. The cameras in the rear and right side mirror are very helpful aids when backing up and/or changing lanes. Controls are within easy reach. Nice having blue tooth, moon roof, hatchback. Clever, roomy storage which can be enlarged by folding down back seats, and/or folding back right front seat. Nice having a Display touchscreen for audio, smartphone connection, USB flash drive, etc. Takes a little time to get used to.

THE VERY BEST CAR IN IT'S CLASS !!!

by Richard from Las Vegas, Nevada | June 26, 2014

Read as much about the New LX 2015 Fit decided to trade in my 2009 Fit. Today I Test Drove It 1st then bought a New 2015 LX Newly Totally Redesigned Fit...Wow what a upgrade from my prior fit. Honda has really improved the quality of the interior starting with the seats then What a surprise I was not expecting this new keyless ignition system something the other car makers only put in their $30K cars along with touch screen radio controls along with the camera R/S & Rear View. It came with a Power Sun Roof . The car rides a 100% better then my 2009 it feels much like a heavier car meaning you don't feel every bump in the road anymore. I loved my 2009 Fit but I really love what they have done with the New 2015. If your tired of paying allot at the gas pump I strongly 100% Recommend this car to anyone it gets great gas mileage & it has the same horsepower but with the newly improved transmission you can feel it has more pep to the car. I CAN HONESTLY RECOMEND THIS NEW 2015 FIT TO ANYONE....Paid only $20,028.00 after all taxes, DMV Cost.