2015 Honda Fit

2015 Honda Fit
Available in 3 styles:  2015 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

big bang for little money

by honda fan from ashland, oregon | October 14, 2014

this fit has all the amenities of a much more expensive car. I can get my bike in the back without taking off a wheel. the new cvt transmission is smooth, quick, and economical. the engine has a lot of power for a 1.5 liter.

2015 Honda Fit

by Freddie Fit from Vermont's Northeast Kingdom | October 14, 2014

We loved our 2013 Honda Fit so much that we traded it in on a 2015 Honda Fit. While I miss having two glove compartments I appreciate the larger tires and other, new features of the 2015 model, including better mileage. (I feel the radio is a bit complicated & awkward to operate; however, I WILL master that...eventually.) We are definitely "sold" on Honda; thank you!

car to new to write about it

by love to drive from Los Angeles, Ca | October 6, 2014

all in all this is the perfect car for me to get me on long trips and around town. It is also very spacious inside to transport loads of stuff.

Best car I've owned.

by Blue traveler from Jesus from Yuba City,Ca | September 20, 2014

I just bought a Honda fit and I really liked the comfort in the ride what sold me was the trunk space to fit all my tools for work I was impressed so much for so little and great acceleration for a small car.I would definitely recommend this model for travel distance.

Small outside but roomy inside

by Sue from Tallahassee, FL | September 20, 2014

Excellent response when operating, well designed interior with wrap around visual acuity, high gas mileage 40-50 MPG. I also own a Pilot but prefer driving the Fit.

Fun with great gas mileage

by Library lady from Tampa Bay, FL | September 13, 2014

I really enjoy this car. It has a nice ride, LOTS of interior room to haul stuff and gets amazing gas mileage - 36 in town and 43 on the road. Love it!

Fuel efficient & big car feel.

by Mira from New Braunfel, Texas | September 12, 2014

I bought the Fit because I wanted a reliable, fuel efficient and comfortable car and could not wait for the new 2016 Toyota Prius. I recently made a 236 mile trip from New Braunfels to Fort Worth, Texas, without stopping and averaged 47.4 miles per gallon on the Fits central display. I was also travelling most of the way at 70 and 75 mph and hit Austin stop and go traffic on I-35. This is much better than I had anticipated! The Fit is much quieter than my 2007 Honda Civic EX four door and is just as comfortable. So far I am very pleased with the car. The one thing I would say that could have been improved upon is the center arm rest because it is too low.

Great all round vehicle!

by Grandma Jan from Nashville TN | August 30, 2014

Wanted a small car to commute to work, plus take day trips to see Grandkids. Couldn't be happier with overall value and comfort. Has lots of pickup, A/C works wonderful on 90+ days. I am a BBW and have enough seat room. Had Honda's previously and glad to be back. Well thought out and well designed.

An upgrade for us

by Jakob from Glens Falls, NY | August 28, 2014

We traded in our trusty 2010 Fit for this, and we're patting ourselves on the back whenever we drive to the bank. We're now getting in town mileage almost equivalent to what the tenner got on the highway, and on the highway we get 45-plus consistently, using the recommended top tier gasoline. We did go for the EX with CVT. The engineering decisions for improvement all-around are good to excellent, and the teams that worked on this deserve some good sake or cerveza. Maybe something negative will crop up later, but a month into ownership we are still five-starry eyed. We're glad we waited until the production glitches were worked out.

Great car, not so great infotainment

by BLKPRL from Maryland | August 13, 2014

Purchased a 2015 black Fit Ex CVT on Sunday. Am overall pleased with everything except the infotainment options. The radio unit does not offer Sirius satellite radio without forcing you to purchase the most expensive trim EX-l with Navigation. The interface is straight out of the 80's in both graphics and user ability. Don't expect it to do much with your android phone as it favors Apples IOS and even then it's clunky and not intuitive. The nav app you can get from the AppStore is laughable if it was free, but at $59.95 it's completely ridiculous. Over all everything else is great. It's comfortable even for my 6ft4in 250lb frame. The seats are supportive and outward visibility is great. I like the styling inside and out while others find the exterior polarizing especially from the back. Ride is controlled and feels planted to the ground. Engine pulls ok for only having 130 hp. CVT trans takes getting used to. Overall I am pleased with the car except for the infotainment issues. I can still recommend the Fit as a all around solid hit for Honda