2015 Honda Fit

Starting MSRP

Overall

Best car I've owned.

by Blue traveler from Jesus from Yuba City,Ca | September 20, 2014

I just bought a Honda fit and I really liked the comfort in the ride what sold me was the trunk space to fit all my tools for work I was impressed so much for so little and great acceleration for a small car.I would definitely recommend this model for travel distance.

Small outside but roomy inside

by Sue from Tallahassee, FL | September 20, 2014

Excellent response when operating, well designed interior with wrap around visual acuity, high gas mileage 40-50 MPG. I also own a Pilot but prefer driving the Fit.

Fun with great gas mileage

by Library lady from Tampa Bay, FL | September 13, 2014

I really enjoy this car. It has a nice ride, LOTS of interior room to haul stuff and gets amazing gas mileage - 36 in town and 43 on the road. Love it!

Fuel efficient & big car feel.

by Mira from New Braunfel, Texas | September 12, 2014

I bought the Fit because I wanted a reliable, fuel efficient and comfortable car and could not wait for the new 2016 Toyota Prius. I recently made a 236 mile trip from New Braunfels to Fort Worth, Texas, without stopping and averaged 47.4 miles per gallon on the Fits central display. I was also travelling most of the way at 70 and 75 mph and hit Austin stop and go traffic on I-35. This is much better than I had anticipated! The Fit is much quieter than my 2007 Honda Civic EX four door and is just as comfortable. So far I am very pleased with the car. The one thing I would say that could have been improved upon is the center arm rest because it is too low.

Great all round vehicle!

by Grandma Jan from Nashville TN | August 30, 2014

Wanted a small car to commute to work, plus take day trips to see Grandkids. Couldn't be happier with overall value and comfort. Has lots of pickup, A/C works wonderful on 90+ days. I am a BBW and have enough seat room. Had Honda's previously and glad to be back. Well thought out and well designed.

An upgrade for us

by Jakob from Glens Falls, NY | August 28, 2014

We traded in our trusty 2010 Fit for this, and we're patting ourselves on the back whenever we drive to the bank. We're now getting in town mileage almost equivalent to what the tenner got on the highway, and on the highway we get 45-plus consistently, using the recommended top tier gasoline. We did go for the EX with CVT. The engineering decisions for improvement all-around are good to excellent, and the teams that worked on this deserve some good sake or cerveza. Maybe something negative will crop up later, but a month into ownership we are still five-starry eyed. We're glad we waited until the production glitches were worked out.

Great car, not so great infotainment

by BLKPRL from Maryland | August 13, 2014

Purchased a 2015 black Fit Ex CVT on Sunday. Am overall pleased with everything except the infotainment options. The radio unit does not offer Sirius satellite radio without forcing you to purchase the most expensive trim EX-l with Navigation. The interface is straight out of the 80's in both graphics and user ability. Don't expect it to do much with your android phone as it favors Apples IOS and even then it's clunky and not intuitive. The nav app you can get from the AppStore is laughable if it was free, but at $59.95 it's completely ridiculous. Over all everything else is great. It's comfortable even for my 6ft4in 250lb frame. The seats are supportive and outward visibility is great. I like the styling inside and out while others find the exterior polarizing especially from the back. Ride is controlled and feels planted to the ground. Engine pulls ok for only having 130 hp. CVT trans takes getting used to. Overall I am pleased with the car except for the infotainment issues. I can still recommend the Fit as a all around solid hit for Honda

Exceeds my expectations

by littleone from Indiana | August 11, 2014

I traded a full size auto for this car, and couldn't be happier. I have driven over 2,000 miles and get better than posted mileage. I only wish the 2 cup holders on the console were further out, and not so much under the dash. But that said, I have encouraged 2 friends to purchase theirs, and they are happy

great car

by greatgal from san luis obispo,Ca | August 10, 2014

I researched this type of car and Honda came out on top then I test drove the fit and it feels solid for a compact car and handles easily. The greatest feature is blue tooth and pandora compatible. Let's not forget the great gas mileage.. I love my new fit ...

Perfect for what it is.

by Drives a lot and likes his cars to be perfect from Concord, NH | August 8, 2014

This is my second Fit, putting 113,000+ miles on my 2010. Still think you can't beat this car. It does everything well. Good gas mileage, holds a lot, comfortable, nimble and small (so easier to park). Truly an amazing car. I am very, very picky on my cars, and test drove about 15 cars before buying another Fit. I just couldn't find anything else that worked. Fits my Daughter, my 50 pound dog and my 6' self with ease. We've packed the old Fit to go camping and the three of us still had extra room. I run snows on her and she is great in the winter. Bought from Jen C at Grappone in Bow, NH. She was amazing to work with. No pressure, VERY educated on the product and a joy to work with. Worked with me on every aspect. I can not praise her enough.