2015 Honda Fit

Starting MSRP

Overall

My 10 year car

by Shadeaux II from Dallas, TX | March 23, 2015

I knowingly purchased a reliable, gas saving vehicle. I just drove 800 mile roundtrip. Only suggestion I have is a more comfortable seat. Lack of lumbar support makes me take more breaks while driving long distance. Loved every thing else. Really like the visibility of seeing traffic in side lanes. Don't feel like there are any blindspots. Great pickup and response.

Uncomfortable,

by ProfZoom from Makati | March 2, 2015

Painfully uncomfortable front seats for distance travel, Very rough & choppy ride, Wind screen noise is terribly loud & distracting. Too pricey for a subcompact who looks like Nissan Versa and Kia Rio.

Great functionality but performance is lacking.

by LeonM from Elk Grove, CA | February 19, 2015

I almost bought a Mazda 3, but got a Fit EX instead. The Fit and Mazda 3 get relatively the same gas mileage. I test drove the Mazda 3 and it has more power. I am not just talking HP, but the size to power ratio. The Fit is definitely lacking in power and the Mazda 3 is not. However, I enjoy everything else about the Fit. So, if you are used to having some power under your toe, you might consider a different vehicle or a Honda Fit Si. One of my neighbors buzzes around in a bright orange Honda Fit Si. I would think the cockpit noise is louder in the Si version.

Hopefully the Last Car I'll Buy

by Basic Car Fan from Northeast US | February 16, 2015

Over all the car is fine -- has more electronic functions than I care for, but all I need is basic, fuel efficient transportation with good cargo space. I am hoping the 2015 redesign will be as reliable as the last Honda I drove for 21 years. I like having 4 doors and a backup camera. Some of the aerodynamic features make the car difficult to clean off after a snowfall -- the deep well for the air intake at the base of the windshield especially needs its own shovel. The manual gear ratio is also taking some getting used to -- I am already in 6th gear at 25 or 30 mph! I am also having trouble finding a comfortable position for the steering wheel. And the seats don't have the good lumbar support of my last Honda.

Sales Rep

by Jodi Cocagne from South Rockwood,Michigan | February 12, 2015

Jodi Cocagne at Victory Honda is the best sales woman I've encountered. I walked in knew what I wanted told her she was straight forward with me and I'm pretty pushy either you can do it or you can't and today I'm sitting in my new 2015 Fit and I love it!!!! love her!!! Thanks Jodi!!!

Really enjoying this car!

by Terrific small car! from North Albany, Oregon | February 6, 2015

Just bought this little fit about a month ago and feels great to be driving a Honda again. I have been buying Toyotas almost exclusively since 1992, and although they have been great cars, they can't beat the fun factor of a Honda. Mine is a 2015 Fit EX with the six speed manual. I am glad I bought the stick. The shifter is typical Honda: fun to drive! Great acceleration (I read in Car and Driver magazine where they posted a 0-60 in 7.7 seconds with the manual), amazing amount of room inside, and the seats are more comfortable than I expected. My only gripe about this car is the infortainment system. Not the least bit intuitive without any knobs to use. Not sure what genuis came up with this configuration. I sm very tech savvy and still it is taking me more time that it should to master the "electronic" approach to the radio. Otherwise I would recommend this car to anyone looking for economy and fun to drive. Also wanted to mention that I actually feel safe in this car despite its size. Many airbags, good crash test ratings, etc. Get one and I don't think you will disappointed!

Love my new FIT

by Merigold from Washington, DC metropolitan area | February 5, 2015

Had a 2009 Fit and after reading about the reengineered and upgraded 2015 model, went on the waiting list. Received my Fit in August 2014 and have used it mostly for city driving. I'm tall and still find I have head-room and room to stretch out my legs. I am getting the stated 32 plus miles per gallon for stop and go low speed driving. It has noticeable more power, more road-command and better handling than the 2009. I recommend this car without reservations.

awesome

by hondafit from solano ca | February 1, 2015

Best car for price. Everything I needed. And more. Gas milage and perfomanc is so great. So much room.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Good car with a few downsides

by NomoreVWs from Palo Alto, CA | January 1, 2015

After my previous disastrous reliability experience, I needed a small car that works. Two other important criteria were fuel efficiency and cargo space. It is logical that a Honda Fit comes to mind. So I bought a 2015 Fit with manual transmission. After 6 months and more than 10000 miles (mostly freeway) I can say that my important criteria have been met. So far no trouble (but you'll never know with reliability) and I am consistently getting more than 40mpg, more than expected. The magic seats of the Fit are already legendary and I can only confirm this. As far as the downsides of the car go: 1) By far, the worst part of the car is the audio system. The handling of the touchscreen is unintuitive (no logic whatsoever) and remains cumbersome even when you have managed to figure out how to actually get it to do what you want. Also, it is basically impossible to hit the correct fields while driving which I consider a safety hazard. With all the electronic "upgrades" we have gone backward. A radio with fixed buttons for the stations and simple knobs (these are things which you turn) is clearly superior. The radio quality is also very poor. 2) As many reviewers noticed: the car is noisy as soon as it hits 2000rpm. I found it a bit odd that the system suggests to switch into the 6th gear at 30mph and to use the 6th gear for the rest, but: 3) Truth be told: the engine is a bit weak and it is best to use more than 2000 rpm to get up a hill. 4) I am surprised that nobody mentioned that the fuel tank is really small (7-8 gallons is a normal fill). This limits the range to around 300 miles. Nothing is ever perfect and it looks to me that the Fit is good value for the money.

Great, so far.

by New Fit Owner from Auburn, New York | December 12, 2014

I gave 5 stars for reliability based on what I read, since I've only had the car a couple weeks. Everything works. Seems well designed. Bit of a learning curve with all the electronic stuff. I hope it lasts.