2015 Honda Fit

Starting MSRP

Overall

One in a Hundred

by Babs from Bridgeport, WV | June 20, 2015

I really looked and researched to find the right car for me. I wouldn't have considered a FIT before this year. They redesigned it this year, & I liked the new design much better than the old one. I really like how it handles. I didn't want a big car; because, usually, I'm the only one in it. Also, it has most of the "bells & whistles" that they usually reserve for the larger cars. So far, I'm really happy with my purchase. Also, Rebecca was really helpful & patient with me, Wayne helped me understand all the new features, and Joe gave me the deal I wanted.

nice little car

by playfuloldkid from MD | June 16, 2015

I like this car very much. I could not give high score, because I only had it for two weeks. So far I am very impressed.

Very happy with our new Fit

by New Honda owner from Minneapolis MN | May 27, 2015

We've had it only two weeks but love it already. We're halfway on a 2500 mi road trip (MN-ME and back). Plenty of room for baggage for four adults in hatchback; expressions of comfort and roominess from the two young adult back seat passengers. 41 mpg so far (we have the LX manual). Nits include unpeppy acceleration and some difficulty understanding the phone-Bluetooth thing (we keep getting messages that iPHone is disconnected but it's not.). But so far, so very good. Stable on the highway. Quiet enough. Easily maneuverable in city streets.

There are better choices out there

by Roo from Los Angeles, CA | May 7, 2015

Bought this Fit as my first brand new car. It does make a good showroom impression with its magic seat, interior flexibility, solid ergonomics, high fuel economy numbers, and value for the money. Driving it around the block revealed a car that was decent on city streets as well However, owning it for the past six months and 2,000 miles has revealed numberous shortcomings and quality issues. This car is loud; the engine and road noise are unrelenting. The direct injection has a particular rattle while idling and accelerating, and at 65mph, the engine is buzzing loudly and revving its guts out at a high 3200 rpm. The manual gearing on the 6-speed is awful. First is way too short and requires a shift to second halfway through an intersection, and the new sixth gear has the same ratios as the old fifth gear, meaning that fifth is now squeezed in there and serves little purpose, and also explains why the engine revs so high. The dashboard intrudes upon long legged passengers, and an extra inch or two of seat travel would be appreciated. Quality issues have plagued this car from the beginning. We've had headlights and a tailight that have mysteriously filled with water, a clutch pedal that creaks despite repairs, a rear hatch trim that was flimsy and snapped off while opening, a faulty alternator, and various creaks and rattles. The '15 Fit is made in a new plant in Mexico and there have been a number of quality issues for other buyers too on some online Fit forums. Overall, it's got a big back seat and cargo hold and is value packed, but don't buy just because of the Honda name. I wish I had bought the Sonic instead; it's more solid and if I'm going to deal with reliability concerns, at least I could've gotten some rebates from them.

Comfortable

by pastor from Mukwonago, Wisc | May 6, 2015

Love driving this car! Easy to manage and like answering the phone with the button on the steering wheel.

Awesome little car - so happy with it!

by Jane Honda does Colorado from Denver, CO | April 16, 2015

I was really nervous buying a brand new car, but I absolutely LOVE my 2015 Fit, Jane Honda. I feel safe in it, it handles ice and snow beautifully and she's got enough get up and go to do the job even over the mountain passes. It's true that it's definitely not a sports car, but it's everything I need. I've always driven an older car, so this might be kindergarten for alot of people, but I'm really stoked about the steering wheel controls and the blue tooth capability. I saw lots of people mention they don't like the sound system, but I'm really happy with it. Streaming through the phone sounds better than the radio, but that makes sense. I also have a small child, and the interior space is surprisingly roomy. I would recommend it to anyone who needs an affordable, practical car.

no other car but Honda

by always honda from Central,NJ | April 14, 2015

Love it. Yet another car that Honda makes that is awesome. I have always owned a Honda and when my mother in law was looking I recommended it. She loves it. It's the first Honda she has owned.

The best car in my life

by lovmyfit from Traverse City, MI | April 6, 2015

This is a fantastic car. Fit and finish are perfect. She has enough get up an go, but she also causes you to slow your life/driving habits down. She is so smooth and quiet. We love the quiet! The basic stereo is very good. For a basic car this girl is as darn close to perfect as she gets. Oh ya, the horn is really good. We really feel the need to use the horn where we live. The horn gets people moving! It also handles really great. The suspension dampens the bumps on our terrible roads. The back seat is very comfortable. tons of space for hauling. we can't say enough about this car.

They keep getting better

by Bigguylsl from South Florida | March 29, 2015

We owned an 08' Fit Sport and put 120K + miles on her. Would've probably ran another 100K miles. Wasn't as comfortable as I would've liked so we looked at the new 2015's. The Fit EX-L is great. Most important thing is that my wife really loved it. Much improved comfort, styling, room with all the bells and whistles. You can go wrong with the Fit!!

My 10 year car

by Shadeaux II from Dallas, TX | March 23, 2015

I knowingly purchased a reliable, gas saving vehicle. I just drove 800 mile roundtrip. Only suggestion I have is a more comfortable seat. Lack of lumbar support makes me take more breaks while driving long distance. Loved every thing else. Really like the visibility of seeing traffic in side lanes. Don't feel like there are any blindspots. Great pickup and response.