2015 Honda Fit

2015 Honda Fit
Available in 3 styles:  2015 Honda Fit 4dr Hatchback shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Awesome little car - so happy with it!

by Jane Honda does Colorado from Denver, CO | April 16, 2015

I was really nervous buying a brand new car, but I absolutely LOVE my 2015 Fit, Jane Honda. I feel safe in it, it handles ice and snow beautifully and she's got enough get up and go to do the job even over the mountain passes. It's true that it's definitely not a sports car, but it's everything I need. I've always driven an older car, so this might be kindergarten for alot of people, but I'm really stoked about the steering wheel controls and the blue tooth capability. I saw lots of people mention they don't like the sound system, but I'm really happy with it. Streaming through the phone sounds better than the radio, but that makes sense. I also have a small child, and the interior space is surprisingly roomy. I would recommend it to anyone who needs an affordable, practical car.

no other car but Honda

by always honda from Central,NJ | April 14, 2015

Love it. Yet another car that Honda makes that is awesome. I have always owned a Honda and when my mother in law was looking I recommended it. She loves it. It's the first Honda she has owned.

The best car in my life

by lovmyfit from Traverse City, MI | April 6, 2015

This is a fantastic car. Fit and finish are perfect. She has enough get up an go, but she also causes you to slow your life/driving habits down. She is so smooth and quiet. We love the quiet! The basic stereo is very good. For a basic car this girl is as darn close to perfect as she gets. Oh ya, the horn is really good. We really feel the need to use the horn where we live. The horn gets people moving! It also handles really great. The suspension dampens the bumps on our terrible roads. The back seat is very comfortable. tons of space for hauling. we can't say enough about this car.

They keep getting better

by Bigguylsl from South Florida | March 29, 2015

We owned an 08' Fit Sport and put 120K + miles on her. Would've probably ran another 100K miles. Wasn't as comfortable as I would've liked so we looked at the new 2015's. The Fit EX-L is great. Most important thing is that my wife really loved it. Much improved comfort, styling, room with all the bells and whistles. You can go wrong with the Fit!!

My 10 year car

by Shadeaux II from Dallas, TX | March 23, 2015

I knowingly purchased a reliable, gas saving vehicle. I just drove 800 mile roundtrip. Only suggestion I have is a more comfortable seat. Lack of lumbar support makes me take more breaks while driving long distance. Loved every thing else. Really like the visibility of seeing traffic in side lanes. Don't feel like there are any blindspots. Great pickup and response.

Uncomfortable,

by ProfZoom from Makati | March 2, 2015

Painfully uncomfortable front seats for distance travel, Very rough & choppy ride, Wind screen noise is terribly loud & distracting. Too pricey for a subcompact who looks like Nissan Versa and Kia Rio.

Great functionality but performance is lacking.

by LeonM from Elk Grove, CA | February 19, 2015

I almost bought a Mazda 3, but got a Fit EX instead. The Fit and Mazda 3 get relatively the same gas mileage. I test drove the Mazda 3 and it has more power. I am not just talking HP, but the size to power ratio. The Fit is definitely lacking in power and the Mazda 3 is not. However, I enjoy everything else about the Fit. So, if you are used to having some power under your toe, you might consider a different vehicle or a Honda Fit Si. One of my neighbors buzzes around in a bright orange Honda Fit Si. I would think the cockpit noise is louder in the Si version.

Hopefully the Last Car I'll Buy

by Basic Car Fan from Northeast US | February 16, 2015

Over all the car is fine -- has more electronic functions than I care for, but all I need is basic, fuel efficient transportation with good cargo space. I am hoping the 2015 redesign will be as reliable as the last Honda I drove for 21 years. I like having 4 doors and a backup camera. Some of the aerodynamic features make the car difficult to clean off after a snowfall -- the deep well for the air intake at the base of the windshield especially needs its own shovel. The manual gear ratio is also taking some getting used to -- I am already in 6th gear at 25 or 30 mph! I am also having trouble finding a comfortable position for the steering wheel. And the seats don't have the good lumbar support of my last Honda.

Sales Rep

by Jodi Cocagne from South Rockwood,Michigan | February 12, 2015

Jodi Cocagne at Victory Honda is the best sales woman I've encountered. I walked in knew what I wanted told her she was straight forward with me and I'm pretty pushy either you can do it or you can't and today I'm sitting in my new 2015 Fit and I love it!!!! love her!!! Thanks Jodi!!!

Really enjoying this car!

by Terrific small car! from North Albany, Oregon | February 6, 2015

Just bought this little fit about a month ago and feels great to be driving a Honda again. I have been buying Toyotas almost exclusively since 1992, and although they have been great cars, they can't beat the fun factor of a Honda. Mine is a 2015 Fit EX with the six speed manual. I am glad I bought the stick. The shifter is typical Honda: fun to drive! Great acceleration (I read in Car and Driver magazine where they posted a 0-60 in 7.7 seconds with the manual), amazing amount of room inside, and the seats are more comfortable than I expected. My only gripe about this car is the infortainment system. Not the least bit intuitive without any knobs to use. Not sure what genuis came up with this configuration. I sm very tech savvy and still it is taking me more time that it should to master the "electronic" approach to the radio. Otherwise I would recommend this car to anyone looking for economy and fun to drive. Also wanted to mention that I actually feel safe in this car despite its size. Many airbags, good crash test ratings, etc. Get one and I don't think you will disappointed!