2006 Honda Odyssey

2006 Honda Odyssey
Available in 4 styles:  2006 Honda Odyssey Passenger Van shown

Overall

Loved my Sienna....love my odyssey more!!!!!

by Johnny D from Pennsylvania | July 20, 2014

Had a 98 Sienna.....my first van, and oh how comfortable & quiet.....so wasn't sure about the Honda. The magic seat in the third row sold me....so we took the dive. Used 2006 w/ 50k on the clock. This car is Amazing to drive....no it's not as quiet as the Sienna, but on the road....it's Amazing. Handles like a car....holds the tranny in a lower gear while climbing hills....will drop a gear in a sweeping downhill turn...it's incredible! What amazes me even more is the mileage. I've gotten as high as 31.8 on the highway....you read that right...over 30 on the highway. All the time, no, but regularly 26-28. The bad? There is a wind whistle at the front cowl....they all have it, it is tolerable.and the cabin could be a little more hushed....but it's not really bad....just wish it were hushed a little bit more. No regrets here......it's a Touring model....had to replace the PAX run flats, but I went to the OdyClub website, and all the necessary info was there...piece if cake. Purchased Acura MDX (Honda luxury brand) wheels and the suggested tire size, and Bam...it was done...no more PAX tires. I'd buy another in a heartbeat!!!!

Love my Honda Odyssey!

by Mom of 3 from Holbrook, N.Y. | May 5, 2014

This is my second Honda Odyssey. I owned a 1999 and even with 230,000 miles on it, I was able to sell it to the first person who looked at it. Hondas hold their value very well and this van is no exception. I bought the 2006 EX-L model used and I couldn't be happier. The van has all the options that I wanted and drives very nicely. My family and I love taking it on road trips in it. Would highly recommend!

Love my 2006 Odyssey

by RandL from Neenah, WI | May 4, 2014

Already took our Odyssey to Florida and back and what a comfortable ride we had. Also was aware of the perfect turning radius with this Honda and extremely ample room for guests and all our gear. So nice!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Odyssey EXL, A very good van

by Ben from Chicagoland. IL | December 24, 2013

We had one a few years ago and loved it. Got another one. Comfortable ride, nice leather, reliable. Has a good entertainment center. Great gas mileage for a van and can take 7 passengers. We will keep this van until it gets about 300,000 miles. Great safety features and handles real well on snow and in icy conditions.

A most honored car

by doc155953 from nyc | October 15, 2013

Very comfortable and easy to handle on the road.Very well appointed with thoughtful placements of knobs and buttons Gas mileage should be at least 2mpg more than current.

Nice family vehicle

by WolfgangNC from Cary, NC | August 7, 2013

We got the minivan with 112k miles and reliability and fit/finish is still top notch. We purchased the limited and the only concern I have are the PAC tires that will need to be replaced at some point.

Love my honda van

by Busy mom from California | May 3, 2013

Love it. Love it. Very reliable, comfortable. Want another one. Battery tends to be replaced every couple of years.

2006 honda odyssey

by singh from QUEENS NY | December 28, 2012

The best car dealer thanks to Paul i have a have a excellent honda odyssey today i have the worst credit ever but Paul make sure i got the the car i wanted the service was great thanks again to Paul also muhammed not forgetting Ram

Terrific Minivan!!

by Dodoma from Massachusetts | December 27, 2012

I bought this vehicle as a Christmas gift for my wife from Legend Porsche of Massapequa N.Y. Frank Romanelli, is the Used car Sales Manager who attended me from the beginning to the end. We live out of N.Y State. The process was as smooth as if we were in Long Island. We saw the vehicle about a month or so prior the purchase from Cars.com. We went trough more than 3,000 Honda Odyssey's from around the Continental USA. From Florida, to California, Seattle, Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Mass, New Jersey etc. We chose this one since it was the perfect match. Both interior and exterior colors, and did have all the features we were looking for, such as beautiful leather, sunroof, 6cd changer, it is Fully loaded and one owner vehicle with low miles. The most exciting thing for us was the price, which did fit our budget!. If you want a great value for your money, I highly recommend Honda Odyssey, for a family vehicle because you won't be disappointed. I'm the living proof of that!. The vehicle is riding very nicely, transmission shifts very smoothly, and handles the road exceptionally well, with good gas mileage....We love our Odyssey!!!! Thanks Frank!!

Some features are missing

by My 3rd Honda from Grand Rapids, MI | September 22, 2012

I think everyone knows what is good about Hondas (reliability, good resale) so here are the few things that disappointed me. First, the seat is very uncomfortable and I haven't been able to find a setting that helps. There is no padding in the seat and it doesn't adjust low enough. There are not auto daytime running lights. And not much storage up front for the driver. Overall it is solidly ok but could be so much better. At least the transmission doesn't fall out on this design.

Featured Services for this Honda Odyssey