2008 Honda Odyssey

Available in 4 styles:  2008 Honda Odyssey Passenger Van shown

Overall

Went from Saab to Honda Odyssey

by Saab Lover from Wisconsin | August 6, 2014

I had a hard time taking the plunge into getting a minivan. I previously had a Saab 9-7x and I LOVED it. However, it was time for us to get something with more space....and after buying a Honda Odyssey, I surprisingly don't miss my Saab at all. The Odyssey drives soooo nicely. There are so many little gadgets that make life easier. The gas mileage is better than with my truck. It is a very smooth ride. We have very comfy leather seats. Long trips are so much more fun now that we have more room and are all comfortable. There are TONS of drink holders and also TONS of storage. We have two glove boxes storage between the driver and passenger seats, storage in the seat between the captain seats in the 2nd row. (Which that seat can be removed completely for walk through, or seats can be moved together for walk through nearest a door, or the middle seat can be left in to sit on, or folded over for a table.) There's also a big storage compartment in the floor in front of the second row. There's built in sun shades on each sliding door, which my kids love. There's also MP3 hook up, and a few power plugs in the front and back of the van. Honda has all of these little extra tricks you can do by holding down the unlock button, you can unroll all of the windows at once to cool off the van if you've been out of it for a while on a hot day. We love the built in DVD player and Navigation. The back up camera is really nice, especially when pulling out of a spot at Target or trying to parallel park. I've just named a few great things. There are many more. This van has seriously been a wonderful addition for us! No regrets!

2008 Honda Odyssey

by Bill from Middle GA | February 17, 2014

Bought an 08 Odyssey recently, so far all is well. Runs very nice, interior is nice. Kids can watch DVDs while we listen to the radio, or XM, or a CD of our own or and MP3 plugged in through an AUX connection. Honda makes a great van!

So Far so Good

by Family Man from Midwest | August 17, 2013

Have 5 children and needed a roomier vehicle, speciflly an 8 passenger. We like the trunk space it has and enjoy the extra middle seat. Really drives nice

'08 Odyssey with Honda certified Warranty

by g-spark from Dublin | April 2, 2012

We like this car a lot and as we bought it just off lease, we got a slightly older vehicle with low miles. One thing I underestimated when I bought this car was the importance of the Honda certified warranty. We are so glad we bought a vehicle w/this as a bunch of little things went wrong in the first week we took it home. But since then, we've gone on long road trips with it and have enjoyed the comfort of this van.

the facts

by car shopper from | February 28, 2012

price was $3000. above online advertised price. online price only is for people who are financing the vehicle. carlos never called back as was told.

impressed

by never thought i would like a van from indiana | January 16, 2012

Comfortable, kid friendly, much more spotty than I expected. Fun to drive. Not much of a van guy but I love it. So maybe I am now! If I can get my wife to let me drive it!

Great car

by Mom from Va | December 12, 2011

The whole family loves this van. Excellent if you have kids. I like this van because it makes transporting the family easier.

great family car

by spunkyprowler from new york | October 3, 2011

great car reasonable fuel economy and great interior my family loves the and me to great car to own.

Awesome and stylish familymobile

by Odd Owner from | July 12, 2011

We have owned the Touring edition of the Odyssey for over three years now. We have had to replace the OEM tire, batteries, brakes, and other items that are typical. There have been absolutely no major issues or signs of issues to come. We have take a couple of long vacations in this van and have used it as the family van for all occassions. I cannot imagine a better mode of transport. The kids love the DVD. The Nav is good. Comfort is great. The resale value of this vehicle is awesome and makes this more of an investment than other types of vans.

Perfect for the family

by Dad Driving a Minivan from Baltimore, MD | May 13, 2011

This van has tons of room. The back seats fold down flat and the storage area is very deep when the third row is up. There are 8 cup holders in the front seat area. Any guy can appreciate that. We did buy it used, so there were some very minor issues that were easily fixed. Car handles nicely. Automatic doors are perfect for kids in car seats. Easy in and out. I love this machine.