2011 Honda Odyssey

Available in 5 styles:  2011 Honda Odyssey Passenger Van shown

Overall

Growing Family

by Real2it from Granbury, TX | June 16, 2014

We purchased this vehicle out of necessity. My wife had a Honda CRV and loved. However, we are now pregnant with twins and 3 car seats would not fit in the CRV so we had to upgrade. We looked at SUV's like the Toyota Sequoia and others but walked away because of Gas Mileage. We never thought we would be a Mini-Van family but the sleek design and excellent gas milage was hard to walk away from. Not to mention the tremendous value that Honda vehicles hold! I'd highly recommend this vehicle especially if you can afford to get one of the Touring models.

Touring Elite is a Dream

by Estrella from Kyle tx | April 2, 2014

Love it! Love it! Love it! It is truly the Mac daddy of vans. The Elite has everything you could want and even more with that neat cool box to store your beverages and snacks. Recommended for large families and trips!

Not that bad of a mini van...

by Amarillo Slim from Guthrie, OK | November 25, 2013

My wife's girlfriends all have Honda Odysseys in the car pool line in Oklahoma. She wanted one after a long seven years in a terrible Mazda 5 that my kids had just completely outgrown a couple years back. I was the hesitant one to commit to a full fledged mini van. I tried showing her and the kids several gmc and Chevrolet SUVs that all cost more than the odyssey. Finally the kids spoke up after an Acadia test drive and said, "dad can't you see we don't have enough room to move around back here?" They were right and the Odyssey got way better mpg. Finally after comparing the cheap cloth interior of the Toyota Sienna and the Odyssey better grade of fabric we bought a low mileage used odyssey with some factory warranty still left on it. I refuse to spend almost $40k on a new tricked out van so we paid half that. It was a good purchase.

It's the #1 Consumer Reports Van

by Family of 7 from Fort Worth, TX | August 23, 2013

It's the 2011 Honda Odyssey - with the latest beautiful body style! We have a family of six and are expecting our seventth. We love the vehicle - it's comfortable, spacious, great AC for Texas summers -- and found a beautiful 'Mocha Metallic' edition. One thing that is striking about the 2011+ models is that the design makes the vehicle look smaller than a van - but of course bigger than an SUV. It's lower to the ground than the 2010, achieves much better fuel economy, and is a perfect van that looks and feels a little sporty!

I AM 52 ITS THE BEST CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

by DAVE from FLORIDA | June 30, 2013

THIS THING HANDLES GREAT ,AND THE DESIGN IS FANTASTIC . WE LOVE IT . THEY REALLY THOUGHT EVERYTHING . IT IS AWSOME .

Best value van

by New Odyssey Owner from Raleigh, NC | December 25, 2012

I bought a Odyssey since my brother and cousins have each had one for several years and havent had any issues. They have all been very happy with their Odysseys. I bought a 2011 LX model which had 31K miles on it. I have now driven it more than 1000 miles and I have been pleased with it. It drives relatively smooth and has decent mileage for a van. Stylistically, it looks quite good for a minivan - certainly better than the previous years models. I have read about transmission issues on older Odysseys, and I hope those issues have been addressed in the newer models. Time will tell.

I should gone for ....

by Chand from New York | April 16, 2012

Compare to older model, HONDA has used very low quality material..and Ride is two Noisey, Breaking system is not good..less then 8000 Miles front router are gone and HONDA told me to pay for new one.

Honda Odyssey

by CreativeMok from Chicago, IL | April 2, 2012

We replaced our 10-year-old Odyssey with a low (8,500) mileage used 2011. It has all the bells and whistles and we look forward to taking some serious roadtrips in this minivan. Besides touting some serious technology, Honda finally put some insulation in the Odyssey which helps eliminate highway road noise. The kids should be more comfortable when its time to sleep.

Depending on Honda

by DJS from Roanoke, VA | January 9, 2012

Great Vehicle and they really thought of everything to make this ride comfortable, safe, and enjoyable. As the Dad I can sit in any of the 8 seats, we plan to drive this vehicle for 10-12 years!

WONDERFUL VAN!!!!!

by minivan mama from Indianapolis, Indiana | January 5, 2012

We bought our 2011 Odyssey in June after having owned a 2008 Oddyssey EXL. We love it. I had no problems with the other Odyssey we were just ready to upgrade to the new features on the 2011. The blue tooth is wonderful and it has a ton of storage area in the inside to hold cds/dvds/and anything you might need for a trip. It holds our family of 6 comfortably and I haven't had one complaint from the kids. They love it as much as my husband and I do. I would highly recommend this van to anyone with kids. Phenomenal investment!!!!