2013 Honda Odyssey

Available in 5 styles:  2013 Honda Odyssey Passenger Van shown

Overall

Sluggish

by BrockLanders from Buffalo, NY | March 1, 2016

Overall and nice vehicle except for: Acceleration is not only sluggish but feels like it's on a delay. When in traffic and needing to move quickly, the van just sits there as if it's thinking about accelerating. Steering is almost non functional when trying to make sudden moves off idle to get around non moving traffic. In a situation like that, it feels like driving a 1972 Buick with no power steering. Shifting is a bid odd at times and sluggish. The floor behind the front seats is too irregular. It's not ideal for transporting equipment with the seats removed as it's on 3 different grades. Also, there are no tie downs whatsoever. Would it be that hard to put a few holes or hooks here and there?

Honda Odyssey: World's Greatest Minivan

by CarFan7 from | August 13, 2015

The Odyssey is amazing! I had another one before the 2013 model but both were great! I'm ready for more great Odysseys! Odysseys get better and better every year, it has excellent crash scores, reliability is just fantastic! The looks are nice, interior designs were done beautifully, the car is surprisingly comfortable, the way it drives is good, the money is worth it, this proves its the worlds greatest minivan and families would love it!

Safety and Comfort

by Love My Honda from Great Lakes State | July 10, 2014

After walking away from a serious accident in which my 2005 Odyssey was totaled, there was no question what I would replace it with. We bought the '05 because it was the safest car on the road, and it sure proved itself. The 2013 is just as highly rated, and we like the improvements like Bluetooth, power tailgate, backup camera etc. The old one had 162,000 miles with no problems whatsoever -- I was hoping for 200,000 and will be aiming for even better with the new model.

Good except for oil use.

by Dave from DeSoto, Tx | June 3, 2014

Every two to three thousand miles I have to put a quart of oil into the engine. It was that way on my 2007 also. I like the ride and ease of carrying lots of grandchildren and pets. The 2007 had more storage and was easier to get in and out of, but the 2013 is OK by other minivan standards. Also, on my 2007 I had to replace 2 motor mounts because they were busted. I am 69 years old so you know I do not treat anything rough (any more). Little pricy but my wife like it so, I do to.

The Best!

by RTGMG from | April 15, 2014

at first buy the Toyota Sienna ... a very bad and that is why risk buying me my first Honda (Toyota have always had). I'm more than delighted with Honda, is nice, extremely comfortable and your service is incredible compared to the Toyota. i have changed all my cars for Hondas.

Honda Odyssey

by Family MAN from Chicago, IL | November 25, 2013

Three kids and a dog my wife loves the room and ease of driving. The Honda Odyssey has a history of reliable operation and good value. Interior: The interior of the 2010 Odyssey is much more comfortable than the Dodge Caravan as we spent a bit of time in both in deviding between new Dodge or 3 year old Honda. The middle seats need to be pulled out in order to get full flat floor but the amount of times I need a empty backend I will take the manual route. Ample space and headroom make this the vehicle for longr trips. Exterior Styling: The last year of the non-herse look for the Honda Odyssey will have to due for now.

GREAT GAS MILEAGE

by NANA OF THREE from WOODSTOCK AL | September 6, 2013

THIS IS A GREAT RIDING VEHICLE. THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE GRANDCHILDREN AND OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AS WELL.

Can't go wrong with the best!

by Ariel10575 from Granada Hills, Ca | August 27, 2013

I found myself in the market for a new car when I was not ready, but did not have a choice any longer. I had to go with my gut, and the Honda Odyssey was what I was drawn to. It is the best minivan on the market in my opinion. My family loves it, and they really do not mind a long drive anymore - and neither do I! Only thing to learn and be careful with is making turns in tight drive thrus! I dinged the side of my new car because of the curbs that lead you into my local Starbucks drive thru. My last vehicle was not as low to the ground, and you need to make a wider turn than I did to get into it! Other than that, the car is beautiful in every aspect! I trust my 3 kids and their friends in this car above all others.

My Van Upgrade

by Long timr van owner from King of Prussia PA | August 21, 2013

Except 4 the Stupid "Hash Tag" commercial & the "cute" guy malarkey, I am a proud Honda owner. I enjoy the smooth & comfortable ride and handling. Reliability is a main reason for purchase.

Great ease of use with newborn twins!

by Nona's Waggon! from SF Bay Area, CA | August 15, 2013

With new born twins and a 4 year old our new Odyssey is Perfect! We removed the center consol of the second row so the 4year old can get to the 3 row and allow for the Twins to be seated in their car seats with ease. We love our new Honda Odyssey!