2014 Honda Odyssey

19 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Value in a new Van

by Van Man from St Paul MN | July 18, 2014

Very pleased with our Honda Odyssey. Back-up and side view cameras are well designed. NAV system easy to use and makes finding the best route quick and easy. Interestingly 12 yrs ago we purchased a Venture WB edition for about the same cost, $35K. The added features and better quality of our 2014 Odyssey tells me I can get more with my money than I could 12 years ago. That's value.

3rd Odyssey I have had since 2004

by AARP VAn from New York | July 8, 2014

I love the new safety additions to the 2014 van. I particularly like the right turn visual and the convenience of the rear door opening. So far I am a bit disappointed in the MPG I have gotten in the first 1000 miles, although I have not done any real highway driving. Locally I have gotten much less than advertised.

CARAVAN CONVERT

by NEW 2 HONDA from WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY | July 1, 2014

MY FIRST HONDA. PREVIOUSLY OWNED FOR MANY YEARS DODGE/CHRYSLER CARAVANS & TOWN&COUNTRIES WHICH SERVED ME WELL (TWO WITH OVER 200,000 MIILES).THEY JUST GOT TOO CHEAP-DON'T EVEN COME WITH A SPARE TIRE ANYMORE-JUST A CAN OF AIR, AND NO FOOT ROOM IN THE 3RD ROW (SO MUCH FOR THEIR STOW&GO). LOOKED AT BOTH THE TOYOTA AND ODYSSEY. IT WAS CLOSE. I LIKED THE EXTERIOR OFTHE TOYOTA, BUT I SIT ON THE INSIDE. WHAT SOLD ME ON THE ODYSSEY WAS THE 8TH SEAT. IT IS INDEPENDENT OFTHE 2ND ROW, AND WHEN THE 2ND ROW IS REMOVED, THERE IS NO BAR LEFT BEHIND (THAT THE SEATS ATTACH TO) UNLIKE THE TOYOTA. LIKES: HANDLES WELL, GOOD ACCELERATION, INTERIOR STORAGE FOR THE SPARE TIRE (NOT EXPOSED TO THE ELEMENTS), RIGHT LANE BLIND SPOT CAMERA, PLENTY OF ROOM, VERY COMFORTABLE DRIVE, GAS MILEAGE BETTER THAN ANY CARAVAN I OWNED, TRI-ZONE COMFORT CONTROLS (I.E. HIS & HERS). DISLIKES: ROOF RACK CROSS RAILS ARE PERMANENTLY MOUNTED, NOT ADJUSTABLE. INTERIOR CONTROLS (I.E. RADIO, ETC.) ARE A LITTLE CONFUSING. WE'LL SEE IF IT LASTS 200,000 MILES, BUT OVERALL, VERY PLEASED WITH THE VEHICLE SO FAR.

Best Car I Ever Owned

by Art from West Bloomfield, Mich. | June 11, 2014

Good Performance, Quiet, Good Fuel Economy, Excellant Safety Features, Good Visibility, Easy Enter and Exit

REAL BAD SERVICE!

by bigalhome1 from TEANECK | May 7, 2014

Had appointment set to meet with Mr. Eddie Garcia because i was in on monday shopping for a used certified honda accord.They stated on the route 22 honda web site one price our best price.Well they change the price 3 times try to tell me 12.99% apr rate when my credit score is 745 what a joke.Than when i came in to meet Mr Eddie Garcia he was at LUNCH IT WAS 3.00PM! Ryan McGowan

Great Honda

by CaptGump from Chicago, IL | May 6, 2014

Honda Odyssey Elite. Has everything I wanted in a vehicle and more. Smokey Topaz ext with Truffle leather int. HD radio tuning is great. Surround sound rocks! This van is a digital theater on wheels. Comfortable seats for all passengers and a smooth spirited ride. The Honda Vac is a welcome extra. It's convenient and easy to use. I put it yo use many times.

Nice mini van

by Tandem bicycle guy from | April 7, 2014

Owned a number of chrysler mini van products over the years. Not always happy with quality so decided to check out the competition. Honda won us over.

Safest and best handling car I have owned.

by Security and safety from Zanesville OH | March 24, 2014

This is the perfect car in my opinion. It is the best handling car I've ever owned and is very convenient to travel in. It also carries the grandchildren with ease. They get better every two years. We really like the right side blind spot aid but would suggest a noise alert for both sides after signal if something is present. The right sode camera helps parallel parking but takes the eyes from the road to long for blind spot.

:D"

by odyssey from teaneck,nj | March 6, 2014

We are so in love with this car, it is so much better than we expected, this is one of 5 cars we've gotten from Paragon Honda, and i'm glad we did, we always get the best treatment, we always work with Adnan M, and he's so helpful and really goes out of his way to make sure we get the best deal and service. Jalal/Awan

Love it

by Honda from Tn | February 15, 2014

First I would say I love the van. Driving it a joy. Love the features. I think all cars are priced too high. When I ran my van thru the car wash the sun roof leaked. I am taking that in to be checked. The guy I thought I was making appt with talked like it could do that with a car wash. I do not like that. I had sun roof on Toyota highlander and a GM car & never had any trouble with the sun roof leaking. The weather was bad I called to change my appt he had not even put me down makes me think he had not planned to do anything.