2007 Honda Pilot

2007 Honda Pilot

Available in 6 styles:  2007 Honda Pilot 4dr 4x4 shown

See Photos & Videos

Overall

johnson honda - used car dealership

by lucky from Stuart, Florida | March 21, 2014

Buying a car could not get any better than dealing with the staff at Johnson Honda in Stuart. What a great team they have. Customer service and happiness is number one to them. The Honda pilot is an awesome car.

Great Family Car

by Lucky B from Atwater, CA | November 24, 2012

I've had my Pilot for about 4 years now. I'm writing this review as I get ready to move onto my next car. All in all, I've been very happy with my Pilot (4WD, EX-L with DVD). It's GREAT for family trips as it holds all 5 of us and our junk while keeping the boys occupied in the back. It's been a workhorse and hasn't complained once. I'm moving on because I'm looking for something newer with a little better MPG, but I'm still considering the Pilot for my next car. We've hauled as many as 7 people on a few different occassions and the Pilot handled it well. I'm not a huge fan of the look, but it's a small price to pay for a quality car. Would do business with again. A+++

first nonamerican car

by roadkill from ny | August 8, 2011

sofar so good noisy 20 mpg the most annoying thing sometimes when you put car in gear you hit windsheild wipers if your a big guy your knees hit the inside light switch turning off the lights and you cant reach the gas release lever without opening the door other than that roomy fit the kids dog and mother in law with room to spare

The Honda Pilot Rocks

by Honda Addict from St Joseph, Missouri | April 28, 2011

I'm on my 6th Honda. I've had 1986 Prelude, 1991 Prelude, 1997 Accord, 2000 Civic, 2005 Pilot and now a 2007 Pilot. *Dark gray interior hides spills and mishaps by little ones *Third row seat allows to fit 7 people in vehicle *Automatic up/down driver's window *Extra pull-out on driver and passenger visor helps when sun is shining through and the regular visor can't seem to block it *Huge console area for easy access and storage *6 disc CD changer in dash *Domed shape mirror for quick view of back seat to check on little ones *Plenty of storage bins on back of driver and passenger seats as well as for the 3rd row seats

Looking forward to a reliable experience

by Gracie from Richmond, VA | February 22, 2011

Ex-L featurs are head and shoulder above the competiton. Easy handling with the feel of sitting in a much higher standing vechicle. Luxury personnified.

Best car ever - worth the gas

by Pilot Lover from Massachusetts | January 29, 2011

The Pilot is extremely comfortable, roomy (true 8 pax), quiet and smooth. I can carry a 9 foot surfboard, my bike and a lot more INSIDE without a problem. Best car I've ever owned. Dealer maintenance not cheap, but extremely courteous and efficient. Free rentals at my dealer.

Perfect car for big family and family vacations

by Jason from Frederick, MD | August 23, 2010

Overall I really love this car. With two kids and about to start on our third next year we needed something bigger than a small sedan. I have heard great things about this car so we persued it. Just took it from MD to NC for it's first big trip and fit 2 kids, 2 adults and 3 families luggage in it. Only downfall was the transmission broke 3 hours from home and vehicle only has 42,000 miles! I have heard Hondas are known for fault transmissions. Hopefully I do not experience any other problems or I may get rid of it. Other than that I have no complaints really other than minor stuff such as the radio buttons being akward and the seats could be a tad bigger.

Love the Honda products

by kennet from Eastern Alabama | August 9, 2010

I own 3 Honda products -- Ridgline, Pilot, and CR-V. I would rate all 3 as 5 star! The Pilot has extremely comfortable ride and excellent handling.

The Perfect Car For Us

by Toalster from Chicago, IL | June 28, 2010

I have a young family of four - and this car is PERFECT for us. Not only does it have room for the kids and other people too, but it's cushy as a luxury car (we got the EX-L) but with the power of a sports car. We couldn't be happier. And our Honda dealer gave us great service and a solid/fair price.

great suv

by nav from | June 2, 2010

Honda pilot with navigation,well when I first got it I loved it, but sooner I discovered that although it is a GREAT vehicle it may not have all the best features in the world, for example the passenger seat is not automatic I did not really like that, over all it is a great vehicle and i would recommend it, definitely.

Featured Services for this Honda Pilot