2010 Honda Pilot

Available in 8 styles:  2010 Honda Pilot 4dr 4x4 shown

Overall

Update 0n 2010 Pilot

by P V Guy from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico | November 24, 2013

In June 2012 I wrote a very positive review of our then new to us 2010 Honda Pilot. The car had 17,800 miles when we bought it and now has 35,000. We initially drove from Colorado Springs to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and this summer back to Colorado and California before returning home to Mexico. The car handles like a dream and maintenance has been limited to oil and filter changes. Although the OEM tires were still serviceable I replaced them with Bridgestone Duelers at 30K which made good handling even better. The car has a HUGE cargo capacity and we've had it loaded to the gills for our return trips to Mexico. This in terms of both weight and volume. Gas mileage is pretty much as advertised. Because of its comfort, styling and overall performance I would not trade this vehicle for anything else on the road.

great Truck

by GK from Cleveland, OH | May 24, 2013

I got everything I was looking for in this truck. It rides very smoothly and the gas mileage is not too shabby. It also has ample interior space for my family and the Touring version I have comes with very handy features like back-up cam, navigation and Blue tooth, one of the features I have come love the most.

My Honda Pilot Touring Edition

by AdkBoy from Troy, NY | April 12, 2013

Very comfortable leather seats, nice ride. Love the controls on the steering wheel and voice activated Audio, Nav and bluetooth. So far (I've only had it for 3 weeks), I love it!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Excellent Family Car

by Suv Enthusiast from Sumter, SC | October 10, 2012

Me and my wife recently purchased a used 2010 Pilot. We bought the EXL W/RES and I for one love this SUV. The ride is comfortable and the vehicle feels very stable. The eco feature helps control the gas mileage. Not to mention the rest of the bells and whistles on the inside, this SUV is amazing!! Hopefully the Pilot continues to keep going far into the future, I will buy another.

PERFCT VEHICLE FOR AN ACTIVE FAMILY

by philhawk53 from Thorold, Ont | October 8, 2012

My wife and I bought the 2010 in May of '11. We've been driving it solid for a year now and I thought it was time to give a review. We have two young children (5 and 3) and a large extended family that we travle with often. My first point would be the space.. we have had 7 people in it many times, usually 3 kids and 4 adults, sometimes 5 adults and three kids in child safe seats and have never had a challenge with space. We live in the Niagara area and have driven to North Carolina twice in the last year and the truck has proven to be nothing but perfect. The power is excellent, the entertainment system is excellent, the nav system is excellent, the comfort is excellent. The only thing I would say (if I absolutely had to) would be the gas mileage is not great but everything else makes up for it and when you pay this kind of money for a vehicle you shouldn't be nickel and diming for gas anyway. There's never been a minute when we have regretted buying this vehicle. For people with big families it's a great alternative to a minivan. I can say with confidence that we will keep driving the Pilots as long as they have them. Unless they give us a reason to change...

So far we love it

by PV Guy from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico | June 11, 2012

One month ago we purchased a Certified Used 2010 Honda Pilot in like new condition with 17,700 miles from a Honda dealer in Colorado. We actually bought the car on line without ever having driven one. We read a number of positive reviews and have an out of town friend that loves her Pilot. Our Pilot handles like a dream on the highway and is easy to drive around town with an amazingly small turning radius. We love the styling and the interior is spacious and well laid out. Gas mileage is about what you would expect from a vehicle of this type. We live in Mexico and will soon be driving down there. There is a Honda dealer in our area so we don't expect to have any problems with servicing or parts. We've only had the car for a month but we expect to get many years of good reliable service from this vehicle.

roadrunner

by roadrunner from pa | June 9, 2012

the pilot is a real comfy ride. The sound system is great. love the huge windshield. But the gas mileage is not very good 13 around town 21 at best on the highway. I wish I would have known this before.I think I may have chosen a different suv.

Pulling a popup

by T. from | June 4, 2012

Does a great job with the factory towing package. Lots of powere. Don't know about gas mileage yet. Would have liked a different color than dark grey but....

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE my Pilot!

by ptl from Northeast | May 14, 2012

I am thrilled with our Honda Certified 2010 Honda Pilot. It is everything and more than I thought. It drives like a car. The seating arrangment is a feat of engineering design. Everyone is comfortable even in the back row. I am averaging 20 miles to the gallon which I think is good for a SUV of this size. The sun roof really opens up the whole front seat area with light and a slight breeze when its open. The only thing I don't like on the whole vehicle is the placement of the auto shift. I find myself bumping it with my hand sometimes. That is not a reason to not buy this vehicle. I would recommend getting a Honda certified Pilot and buying the extended bumper to bumper warranty to 120,000 miles. Worth every penny when you are talking about a 4X4.

Very Relible SUV

by Abe from Calgary | April 6, 2012

Bought one in 2010, it a good SUV, I love the 8 seats and second row is very comfortable, few things i don`t like it, not enough power, noisy, cheap looking interior, no reclining for 3rd row seats, not very good gas mileage, not enough high tech inside, controls on dash very confusing even after two years of driving.