2014 Honda Pilot

Starting MSRP

Overall

Excellent vehicle!

by Pilot enthusiast - we own 2 from Claremont, CA | April 26, 2014

This is the most reliable car we have ever owned. We also own a 2004 Pilot that still looks and runs like new with over 125,000 miles on it! Love them both !

Best current vehicle that I bought

by Family Man from Upland, CA | April 15, 2014

My daughter bought the Honda Pilot first. I grew to enjoy the features it had as I rode with her. Now I am in my second Pilot and am enjoying the features and style of my ride more than ever.

Best Crossover SUV on the market!!

by Honda lover from Maryland from Baltimore, MD | March 28, 2014

My first Pilot was an '05 model, that I had for 7 years and 100K miles. Now I have a new 2014 EX 4WD that I love already. It's more hi-tech than my first Pilot, with a Bluetooth hands-free link and USB/MP3 ports. It's got the same strong, smooth engine and transmission as my first Pilot. Same spacious interior and cargo area. Same wonderful, smooth ride. A significantly quieter interior that blocks out almost all road noise. An even more beautiful exterior, that is unlike most other modern SUVs that have an ugly, glorified station wagon look. The same solid, very tough build. I love everything about this Pilot and if I were Honda, would not change a thing. It's a terrific vehicle!!!!

Honda Pilot 2014

by Pilot lover from Fort Smith, AR | March 22, 2014

This is a great car. We had a problem with the immobilizer but Battison Honda in OKC went above and beyond to give me a loaner car and I drove it back to Fort Smith , AR. ( because Floyd Traylor Honda does not give loaners) and they found the problem that the immobilizer was not plugged in all the way and then drove my Pilot back to us ( fort smith - over 200 miles ) and picked up the loaner. I would highly recommend Battison Honda and Mark as the sales guy.

Pilot EXL

by Fred from Glenview | March 8, 2014

The styling is bad but once you get over that it is a much improved model in every way. Road handling and driving is excellent

Paragon in queens,ny

by daisy from teaneck, nj | March 6, 2014

I just got my 2014 Honda Pilot, :D" I must say that I'm so happy with my new car, I definitely believe that the pilot is the best in its class. I got my car from Paragon Honda in queens, Adnan was the guy that helped us, and he went out of his way to make this a very good experience for me and my husband, he stayed there 2hrs after they were closed , (I was having problems getting insurance) just so I can drive home in my new car. I would recommend Paragon to anyone looking for a new or even used cars.

car we needed

by big red from lebanon, pa | February 15, 2014

Very nice inside needs more knee room for driver. Front seats need to be able to go down more to lower for taller driver s. Gas mileage needs big improvement for only a v6. And eco mode not to be so touchy almost never stays in eco mode when normal driving. Also trans always feels like it can't coast. And at certain speeds it shakes cause it is locking torque converter all the time and has hard time dissengauging. But other then that nice. Family loves it!

Great

by Gretchen from Pasadena, MD | January 19, 2014

I love this car, my husband just bought the Honda CRV in August and so when I needed one, I searched all makes and models and kept coming back to the Honda. I have 4 grandchildren in car seats that I need to tote around and they all fit comfortably! that was a big plus. I also sell Real Estate so the 4WD helps when people want to get out when they are snowed in and see some homes. I just absolutely love it! I actually was selling the Honda Pilot to someone I met in the parking lot, she loved it, I hope she comes to you guys and purchases one for herself.

Another great car

by TH95824 from Sacramento, CA | January 2, 2014

All the bells and whistles for an affordable price. Safety features throughout the car. Very reliable vehicle.