2015 Honda Pilot

2015 Honda Pilot
Available in 10 styles:  2015 Honda Pilot 4dr 4x4 shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

Took awhile to find this car

by CarGuy from Philadelphia, PA | May 11, 2016

Since we have had such a great experience with our 2007 Pilot, we first looked at the 2016 Pilot and decided that we did not like the new exterior or interior design. We then concentrated our search on the 2014 - 2015 model years and test drove several. We settled on a 2015 with about 20K miles on the odometer. After one month we're certain that we made the right choice. Hauling around five grand-kids and lots of cargo and a kayak, the car suits our needs very well.

The Car we have been dreaming of.

by Marty from Tallapoosa Georgia | April 22, 2015

With the birth of our new grand babies, we needed third row seating and rear entertainment. The Pilot Touring was exactly what we dreamed of. The 5 star safety rating was vital also. We love our Honda Pilot.

Honda/Pilot

by SUV/Honda from West, TX | April 7, 2015

Honda Pilot, well priced excellent fit & finish. (RES) Rear Entertainment System, User friendly. Love 3rd roll seat added convenience. Great on gas

The super Honda pilot

by Pridenjoy from Raleigh nc | March 28, 2015

Excellent vehicle but could use a little more horsepower inform is great and easy to operate.love the boxy style

Great car

by 5hats from Laramie WY | February 28, 2015

No it isn't the most stylish car; I actually wanted the new space capsule look. But my husband wanted what I kept calling "the box". It does have better visibility. It's my car but I wanted him to be happy driving it so we got the box. I really like it. It's very quiet and feels very solid. The backup camera with lines is the greatest feature--no worries about scraping anything. Inadequate glove box. Not happy about the in-town mpg; only 15 this tank. I'm hoping that it will get better with more mileage on it (625 mi now)

Overall great SUV, just two nits

by Bob T. from Minneapolis, MN | November 30, 2014

I had owned an Element for past 6 years and it worked great so came back to a Honda for a new vehicle. I generally love this vehicle. It's exterior styling, though somewhat plain, at least is not "rounded off" and made to look like some sort of space capsule like all the other models out there. The more square lines of the Pilot afford it more cargo capacity which is something I'm really big on. Rumors are the 2016 Pilot is going to follow the "capsule" trend of other SUVs – so if you hate that useless styling, like me, get a 2015 soon. Otherwise, the car is quiet, comfortable, has great storage spaces and cup holders, great connectivity and technology features, and is a joy to drive. My two nits are: 1. Styling (as alluded to above). The Element I owned had such unique styling that set it apart from all other models – and the styling was functional, as in more interior space. The Pilot could just use a touch of styling flare, somehow. 2. Legroom. It's just a tad tight. I'm 6'0" guy, and I can't quite fully stretch out legs in either of the front seats. Especially the passenger side where the dash comes down far enough to actually interfere with your shins if you try to just stretch your legs out. The 2nd row seats are pretty tight too, though this is less of a concern because your most likely to have kids in the back. I suspect that fitting in 3rd row seat, while a cool idea, stole a little space overall from 1st and second rows. The vehicle isn't quite long enough to truly have 3 row. It's mostly fine, just not optimal.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Best SUV Ever!!!

by Cowgirl6685 from James Creek, PA | November 2, 2014

It's great for traveling with the family, with the 3 row seat. We got it for a great price also. It rides so smooth and it quiet, can't even tell its running. I love it, and the kids love it. There is some much room in it.

Best Car I have ever driven

by Gordo from Austin, Tx. | October 23, 2014

I bought our first Honda (Accord) 8 years ago ......cost of repairs over 75,000 miles.......$ zero !! I bought our second Honda (Pilot) 7 years ago...cost of repairs over 125,000 miles.....$500 !! Guess which car was our third car choice? A new Honda Pilot !! These cars are amazing!! We are still driving the old Pilot !!

First Pilot

by Kevin from Naperville, IL | September 24, 2014

Bought my first Honda product - Pilot. Great SUV, great value. MPG is not as bad as what I heard. I can get 18-19 MPG local drive. Blue tooth and back-up camera work great.

Roomy and fun to drive

by Charlie K from Northern California | September 17, 2014

After owning an Acura MDX I decided to save some money and bought a Pilot Touring model. It has all the bells and whistles. It's comfortable and fun to drive. It's not the most stylish car on the road, but I'm not into that. This the 5th Honda product that I've purchased and I've always been very satisfied with them.