1991 Honda Prelude

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Purchased Prelude New Almost 20 Years Ago

by Show Me in Missouri from Kansas City, Misosuri | April 26, 2011

And it resides in my garage today. It is THE BEST car. It's front wheel drive passes Jeeps in snow on steep hills. The only downside to owning this stylish ride is its ability to hug the road. I became used to it and thought all cars drove with the same incredible stability. Au contraire as a 2001 Suburu Forrester proved (totalled after 9 months). My Prelude sports 196K+ miles and is just now having a bit of difficulty, but hopefully the dealer can figure out the problem. (Yes, it's been serviced by a licensed Honda dealer since it was born. My husband almost divorced me for it, but that's been the rule for this car.) Assuming the trouble can be fixed, I plan on having a few rust spots around the rear tire wheel wells fixed, and will keep it forever. As a girl, Emma Peel on the Avengers was my heroine. This car's style reminds me of her car. Besides, it does a 60-year old a lot of good to leave the kids in the dust.

Great Car

by JoBlo from Louisville, Ky | September 26, 2007

Owned it for nearly 10 years, bought used in 1998, with 104,000 mi, and have put over 100,00 more miles on it and though it's had it's minor quirks, overall I still love it

My First Car

by Cluch from Yucaipa Ca. | April 24, 2007

well before it got cruched by the California Highway Patrol for raceing and installed after market products ,My baby cruse with the best of them ,and race with th rest of them ....... I mean I was 18 when i got it . Paid only 500 hundred for it. I tell it was the best 500 ever spent . I mean the car comes with 4 wheel stering. That,s right when you turn left the back tires turn right just enough to take a 30mph turn at 55-60mph no joke . On the same token ladies had no problem going places with me .. Yes the car came with the factory paint job it was born with and the year was 2000 when i got it. All in all this is one of the best years the Honda Prelude 90-91 the only two years the cars came from the factory with 4 wheel stering and Preludes made those years were also given a limited edition 2.1lL DOHC 5spd monster under the hood . Thank You Cluch Yucaipa Ca.

Featured Services for this Honda Prelude