2006 Honda Ridgeline

16 city / 21 hwy

Overall

Hard to Find Fault

by John David from Antioch, CA | August 8, 2014

It is not easy to find fault on a Honda Ridgeline. It has all the virtues of a Honda. If you have driven a Pilot or Odyssey, even the more compact Accord or Civic, you will feel at home on a Ridgeline. It is so easy to live with, quite unbecoming of a typical truck. Its drivetrain is responsive and silky smooth, yet quite capable of the occasional off-roading and snow treking. The cabin feels solid, devoid of shudder and body flex. Handling is superb. You don't have to "fight" the truck to steer it to the direction you wish. Rather, it follows your every command with poise and agility. Thanks to independent suspension all around. Much has been said of the clever conveniences in and around the truck. An owner of the Honda Ridgeline appreciates them best.

nice truck

by bigrig from Trout Creek, PA | April 16, 2014

Great truck, only complaint is MPG, but still better than most other used trucks. If you need a truck to compensate for your short comings than this one isn't for you. Haven't driven in snow yet so I can't report on that yet but overall I like it.

The perfect urban/suburban vehicle

by SUT owner from West central Florida | March 17, 2014

I bought mine with over 101k miles and the engine, tranny and ride is smooth and supple. The looks remind me of the Warthog SUT in the Halo video games. I'm averaging over 17 mpg combined mostly in town, which has included trips to the county dump with the bed full and pulling a loaded utility trailer. Its cool and current enough to get asked about it wherever I go, but old enough to be able to have found a clean example at under $14k used. The in bed trunk is a no brainer that sold me on this truck over a more capable towing truck. Chances are, I'll never tow over 5k lbs, but will use the trunk EVERY DAY. I also love the huge, W I D E and open cabin and usable space under the fold up rear seats. The bed seems super wide (49 1/2" by 60") and is plenty long enough for suburban or mild rural life. It's rated to carry over 3/4 ton. I highly recommend it.

Half car Half Truck

by Doug from Portland, Oregon. | March 7, 2014

Great light duty truck. Drives like a dream. Really like the trunk in the bed. Mine had 107k miles when I bought it (used) to replace my F350 diesel dually. It is the correct truck for my current needs, and gets decent gas mileage. Love the 4-wheel drive. I am pleased with the purchase!

Sands Chevrolet

by chaps from Surprise | February 7, 2014

I had bought a car previously from Sands Chevrolet and Dealt with Kyle Verdino. I went back and dealt with him again! Made me process even faster the second time I dealt with him than the first time! I would highly recommend Sands Chevrolet and Kyle Verdino for your next purchase!!

2006 Ridgeline RTL

by Carter from Houston, TX | April 16, 2013

I love this truck (and it is indeed a truck no matter what anyone says). It's a unibody over box frame so it's definitely stout. Gas mileage isn't great but if you were in the market for a V6 or V8 truck you knew that to begin with. It's more functional than any vehicle I've ever owned and handles better than most mid to full sized trucks/SUV's I've driven. For the money, you can't beat it.

The Ridgeline was right for me.

by Cstac from Southern Illinois | February 24, 2013

It is an exceptial truck. Far exceeds my needs of a truck. plus plenty of room in the cab not to metion the bed as well as the trunk. Towing capability is amazing. This is a true truck. Im lovin' my ridgeline.

just bought it after xmas

by meanjean from andover,mn | January 6, 2013

love love love this truck.....however I paid $17,000 for it looked for over a month.,to find just the right one this one has more bells an whistles then my lexas I wanted a suv my husband wanted s truck we got both.great so far

Value

by topcat from Delaware,Ohio | March 24, 2012

Hoda did very well with this model. The handling, power,ride are just like what Honda Makes it their other models. I gave 4 stars for exterior styling because I think it is bland. I have added ome chrome and it looks very nice.

Honda is in my blood

by JDL from Colorado | March 16, 2012

My wife and I have been driving Hondas for several years now. We started with Honda motorcycles then added a Civic, then another Civic, then a couple of more Civics. Then she moved on to an 08 CRV, I moved on to a 98 CRV. Now I get to upgrade to an 06 Ridgeline! I've always been pleased with our Hondas. Minimal maintenance and easy on the gasoline. When we had the civics and I needed to do high mileage repairs they were relatively easy. I enjoy the versatility of the Ridgeline!

Featured Services for this Honda Ridgeline