2007 Honda Ridgeline

16 city / 21 hwy

Overall

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by RIDGELINE LOVER from ST LOUIS, MO | July 29, 2013

I have a 2006 honda ridgeline and it is the most reliable car I have ever owned currently 252,000 miles less than $300 bucks spent on repairs and this one still looks great GO HONDA!!

great little truck

by lafish from arkansas | July 1, 2013

i bought this truck as a third vehicle to do light hauling and i also wanted a 4 wd for winter months. seems to be a great vehicle and my wife wants to drive it more than her 2012 camry.

Best bang for the buck

by Honda Tech from Canton, Oh | April 24, 2013

I purchased my RTX about 2 months ago and have put about 5k miles on it. Let me tell you this is one of the best trucks I have owned. The 3.5 litre has plenty of power to scoot down the road and have plenty to pull. I have had a 4500lb trailer hooked to it and it pulled just fine. Honda also has a nice trailer plug hookup as well. The in bed trunk is great too. I keep all my emergency supplies inside and it has plenty of room. The only drag to it is if you have a full load in the bed, and you have a flat tire, you must remove everything out. The interior is comfortable and spacious. All the driver controls are easily accesable and easy to use. The all wheel drive system is great. I have been in some muddy situations and have had zero problems. I have yet to try it in snow, but I feel confident that it will be fine. All in all this is a great truck with plenty of room and power for someone that doesnt need a huge 4x4.

FAVORITE DAILY DRIVER

by HONDA FAN from KANSAS CITY, MO | February 1, 2013

I love my RIDGELINE. I have had many Accords since 1980. Currently, I have a PILOT and a RIDGELINE as well as a Z-28 and a MUSTANG GT. My wife drives the PILOT which is a great vehicle, but when we go anywhere, we take the RIDGELINE. It is a roomy, (almost too roomy as sometimes I feel far away from the door armrest), comfortable, and with the right equipment. It's an RT, and capable vehicle. I have challenged it in the snow and it won without using the wheel lock, ever. The stereo is great, the fold up rear seats are the best, and the trunk is very valuable. I agree with other reviewers, the bed scratches way too easily. However, I LOVE the looks of this truck. It is dark grey and totally stock. It is a 2007 with 65000 and only had routine maint. I did, however, have to have the rear seat mechanism rebuilt on both seats as they developed a problem with not locking in the folded up position correctly. Others seem to have had this problem as well.

A Feel Good Purchase!!

by Your every day Buyer!! from Brookhaven,MS | October 1, 2012

This is the only vehicle I have ever purchased that when told to someone you bought it they say Why ? Then when they look at it they have a 180 response saying that this thing is beyond cool. The only reason I gave a 4 on comfort is the steering wheel does not tilt down quite as far as I like. You will not find another 4wd vehicle that has a more comfortable ride!!! Do not be turned off by hearing stories that a Ridgeline does not have much power because this vehicle has plenty!!! Has plenty of smart storage!! Has a fiberglass bed so this won't take the abuse of farm life , but if you have children and need a truck from time to time this will surely fit the bill.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Just what I wanted, at last.

by Treefarmer from West Middlesex, Pa | September 3, 2012

I love my Ridgeline. Ergonomically correct in many ways. Rated high by Consumer Reports Magazine in reliability and value. Not your average pick-up at all with a full trunk and great towing capacity. Truck bed is perfect for what size I need from time to time with an interior that can handle the Grand-kids. Like to get better mileage for performance, but who wouldn't today.

Luv My Ridgeliine

by Chuck Witha Truck from So. Cal | September 1, 2012

I've only owned for two months, 3K miles. 2K was on trip to UT & Grand Canyon, North Rim. Fuel econ about 18mpg. Excellent vehicle for camping because for storage trunk under the bed.

Safest vehicle I've ever owned

by ken220 from | May 28, 2012

Very under rated. Honda needs to have a better marketing program for this vehicle. I know anything much about the Ridgeline. The only contact I had was when I saw someone driving one and asked them how they liked it. I didn't have anyone who had any bad feedback. The only negative thing most people said was they wish it got better fuel milage, of course we all wish for that.

Better than I expected

by Kunk Lane from Battlefield, MO | October 26, 2011

I have owned and driven numerous small and mid size trucks, but the Ridgeline has outdone them all in comfort, traction, gas mileage, off road capability, and above all - reliability. The Ridgeline is also a pretty capable off road machine - ha you say? Google Ridgeline Baja 1000 and see which stock mid-size truck won this grueling desert classic!

the best you can get !

by Hondas4life from Buffalo NY | September 29, 2011

I bought my 2007 Honda Rideline just over a year ago with 76,000 miles on it! In like new condition. It now has over 105,000 miles on it. Still love it just as much if not more since i bought it. My job requires me to do alot of driving its not the best on gas. Its an SUV/truck so what do you expect. But that is the biggest expenes this truck. I have owend many hondas befor this one always wondered why they put a check engine lights in them becaues i have never had it light up befor. Its just a waste. the biggest negative with this truck is that the bed liner scratches easily and the seats are hard to keep clean. but with that this truck is awesome.

Featured Services for this Honda Ridgeline