2008 Honda Ridgeline

See Photos & Videos

Overall

great auto

by tattoo mike from Philadelphia,pa | February 8, 2014

I have owned Chevys and Ford trucks all my life and I decided to test drive a Ridgeline . I was very surprised !!!Rides like a car and fits much more in it than my Colorado did . Very handy truck in bed . Never any problems at all ...great resale value

Smooth with lots of room.

by Happy to Have One from Gunnison County, CO | May 30, 2013

So far so good. This Honda Ridgeline has been great so far, we have owned it for a little over a month and have been on two camping trips so far. The Ridgeline has plenty of room and is really comfortable on long drives. We especially like the truck which has tons of space for locking things up. We four wheeled to the top of Hurrah Pass in Moab this weekend and it had plenty of power and clearance for the drive. Granted it is not hairy four wheel driving but still plenty rough. Another great feature is the stereo which really rocks. Great vehicle with well thought out design!

Excellent truck

by Great suburban truck from Eureka MO | March 1, 2013

Bought a used 2008 Honda Ridgeline with leather, sunroof, etc. and 52000 miles. As good as I expected. rides and handles like a full size car. Mileage not great but was as was advertized (gettting about 18 mpg combined). very large and comfortable interior with leather, moonroof, folding rear seats, covered bed with the fantastic hidden cargo bay. This is a great suburban truck for those who really don't need a working "pickup truck.

It's a Honda...

by 1st time truckers from Belleville, IL | December 3, 2012

Got Ridgeline as have had great luck with Hondas before. Gas mileage OK for 4wd. Still trying to decide if I need running boards, as the step out is a little high. I did have electrical problems under dash like a few others have reported, a wiring harness going to heater blower melted at connector and had to be replaced at a cost of over 600 dollars. I am hoping it does not happen again. If you buy used, check heat and ac to make sure they function well. I just thought I was not operating it correctly at first, but when I checked owners manual I was doing it right but connection was bad.

Favorite Truck

by Hunter from Denton, Texas | September 10, 2012

I've been looking for a truck that is reliable and would hold its value. I bought a 2008 Honda Ridgeline RTS with 80,000 miles under $16,000 in great condition with a custom stereo. I'm pleased with the truck and value.

Great Drive and ride

by autolands best from Leafriver,IL | August 27, 2012

Great driver and ride quality suffers in fuel mileage DO NOT add a all terrain tire or your mileage will suffer I added a set of general grabber at 255/35/r17's to it and while it gets great gains in traction off road it will suffer fuel wise! I love the overall feel and ride quality could use more sound insulation for roads that need some work but overall great little truck. If your looking at Tacoma's like I was originally you will bed a lot happier with this it actually beats it in almost every category!

Dependable

by braves fan from Kingsport, TN | May 14, 2012

Nice truck, fully loaded, w navigation. Had same truck in 07, went back to it. Have had the full size chevy crew cab, but find the Honda a little better on gas, much easier to drive and handle on the road. If you don't handle long or heavy loads or toll heavy things, you will not be disappointed. It's much easier to enter and exit than climbing in the bigger trucks.

Built Tough

by Patron from Renton, WA | January 9, 2012

I did my fare amount of research when it came down to buying a truck or car. Probably about 2 years of research. I finally came to a decision on buying a truck over a car. Then I needed to narrow down what truck would work best for me and my family. I was looking mainly at Fords and Toyotas do to looks mainly. Then I discovered the Honda Ridgeline, truck that fits me and my family perfectly. The Honda Ridgeline is a true urban truck, meaning if there are smaller items 6' long or less and your family of 4 or 5 are headed to a certain place this truck is great. This truck is not designed for the general contractor who is hauling a kinds of drywall and lumber etc..., but for those folks who are looking at larger SUV's should be looking at this truck first. Honda should truly market this vehicle more. The only reason I discovered it was through patience and a ton of research.

2008 Ridgeline RTL

by Randy from Sacramento CA | November 21, 2011

I purchased the RTL model with 23k miles on it fully loaded. I am kind of a cheapskate otherwise this would get the full 5 stars. I would prefer better gas mileage but this is what I get for having a truck. It has just enough power for a V6. The interior is top notch and comfortable, the heated seats help my back in the winter. for a pickup truck it does have the most comfortable ride I have owned. I would definately purchase another one of these or recommend to a friend...HUGE PLUS is that my golf clubs fit in the trunk,

Would buy Honda again!

by Neopilgrim from Iowa | August 27, 2011

My Honda Ridgeline has been the perfect vehicle to use with my 4 kids and my business. Never experienced any issues during the 0-50,000 miles I owned it.