2010 Honda Ridgeline

2010 Honda Ridgeline

Available in 3 styles:  2010 Honda Ridgeline 4x4 Crew Cab 122" WB shown

15 city / 20 hwy

Overall

Good Truck for the weekend warrior.

by Scooter from Nroth east Penna. | December 22, 2012

I've had the truck for about a month now and really enjoy using it . Gets good mileage for an all wheel drive and weighing 4500 lbs . ,better than the Sport Trac I had . About 2 mpg better in city and 3 mpg highway. You can haul 4 X 8 sheets between fender wells and the locking trunk is very big . I changed the tranny fluid a very easy job. Remove the drain plug and fill on top of tranny from another plug . Over all a great all around vehicle . Rides and drives like a car an hauls like a truck.

No Regrets!!

by Stewcrew from Clarksville,Tn | June 13, 2012

No regrets after owning my ridge line. First time owning A Honda anything. When I walk out the door every morning and look at my truck I love my truck, no regrets! D. Stewart

Swiss Army Knife of Trucks

by Keeping the economy going... from East Amherst, NY | May 7, 2011

The pros are well documented - a versatile truck for the suburbanite that rides like a large sedan. I agree on those aspects. Adequate towing for my 4,300 lb boat but like most Honda SOHC V6s, mileage suffers more than others 'under load'. Get around 12 mpg towing vs the a 3.5L in a Toyota Highlander getting 16 mpg towing the same boat. The overall mileage without trailer is around 16 mpg for the Ridgie but I have a heavy foot...Your results may vary. Love the ride and handling for a 207 inch long vehicle and most passengers feel that the comfort level is excellent. Easy to service as well. Honda is still behind the times in value. I have a RTL with Nav but that is needed to get important features like Bluetooth, rearview monitor, etc. Hyundai and others are much more generous with features. The nav systems is ancient DVD-based vs newer always updated systems with flash memory. I rate value as middle of the road because the price is high for the top trim levels. The RT and RTS are better values. Of course, there are no actual competitors to the Ridgeline (closest being a Chevy Avalanche but that is a true full size truck). Overall, for me, it is the best vehicle for my needs.

This truck is awesome

by Chris from Birmingham, AL | December 21, 2010

Super smart design. Tons of storage. Rides like a nice car. Little to no engine noise. Has a 5 foot bed, but there is no wheel wells and there is a trunk in the bed; no need for a tool box. I am super happy with this truck and can not see myself in anything else. Thank you Honda for thinking this awesome machine up!

Love this pick u[

by Charlie from NW MN | October 10, 2010

Love the shorter turning radius making parking a breeze, gas mileage much better than our prior pickup. Very comfortable to drive both for my husband who is 6'4" or myself @ 5'5" due to the ability to easily adjust the seats in multiple ways. Also like the trunk like storage under the truck bed as well as the ability to open the tail gait 2 ways making it easy to load/unload objects.

Best weekend warrior truck!

by Weekend warrior from Richmond, IN | October 1, 2010

My second Ridgeline RTL and the best trucks I've ever owned. If you don't need a full size truck or are a weekend warrior (triathlete, cyclist, kayaker, skier, etc.) with the occasional need to load/haul something bulky or mulch the garden, this one's for you! Pro's - car like build quality and safety - quiet interior - crisp, sporty ride and handling - low/mid range performance - clever features/high end creature comforts - amazing AWD with traction control in snow - perfect load box size for in-bed multi cycle rack Con's - Fuel consumption (20 mpg avg) - High speed torque - Load box liner scratches fairly easy and cannot be rubberized (per Honda)

MY THIRD RIDGELINE

by FARMINGTONJEFF from FARMINGTON WV | August 2, 2010

IN 2006 IT WAS TIME TO TRADE IN, NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BY A HONDA TRUCK (THEY MAKE LITTLE CARS) DIDN'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE RIDGELINE SO JUST STOPED BY THE DEALER BECAUSE IT LOOKED DIFFERENT I TOOK A DRIVE CHECKED OUT THE FEATURES IN BED TRUNK, DUAL ACTION TAILGATE, STORAGE UNDER THE BACK SEAT AND YOU CAN HAUL 4X8 SHEET OF PLYWOOD NO FENDER WELLS IN THE BED I DRIVE ALOT OF MILES SO I TRADE EVERY 2 YEARS I JUST GOT MY 2010 (THANKS HONDA FOR THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX THIS IS A GREAT TRUCK)

My second Ridgeline

by Ridgeline Lover from Oak Island, NC | May 4, 2010

This is my second Ridgeline. Traded my 2006 Ridgeline in June 2009 because I thought I needed a vehicle that gave me better fuel mileage. It had 85,000 miles on it and other than oil changes, new tires and brakes, never had a hint of trouble. After missing it terribly, I traded in the vehicle that got better mileage and bought a 2010 Ridgeline. I'm in love again. Go to the top of the line and get the RTL with navigation and you will be thoroughly pleased. The only improvement I'm surprised Honda hasn't made is a telescoping steering wheel. Other than that these were the two best vehicles I have ever owned.

The Fun Yet Functional Ridgeline

by Steve the Ridge owner from Cape Cod MA | April 18, 2010

The Honda Ridgeline is by far, the nicest vehicle I've ever owned. It accomplishes everything I need to do like towing a good sized pop up camper, and put a 42" wide lawn tractor in the bed with ease. This Truck is FUN!!! The gas pedal is responsive and acceleration is quick. The truck handles like a sports car and the interior is roooomy! I have had very little problems as far as reliability. I don't think that the Ridgeline will be made anymore after 2011. I would recomend this truck to anyone with a family and only needs to pull things under 5000 lbs and don't need to put extremely large things in the bed (even though the ridgeline can put most things that you'll ever want to put in the bed).

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Poor steering

by Very unhappy from Gettysburg, PA | March 20, 2010

Poor steering, has a strong pull to the right and resistance to the left. Honda explained that the Ridgeline has a shorter right axle causing it to pull to the right and can't be corrected. This makes for a very very poor drive.