2013 Honda Ridgeline

15 city / 21 hwy

Overall

Honda Ridgeline

by GFYM from Greensboro, NC | June 20, 2014

I have had a 2008, 2011 and now a 2013. This is a must small truck to have. Great ride and comfort with the flexibility. Looks like a beast going down the road. You can't go wrong with the Ridgeline!

Great So Far. Still New. Added accessories myself.

by SCPackfan from Columbia, SC | June 5, 2014

Good power. Perfect for a family of 4 with the extra need of a truck bed also. Sort of niche product but exactly what we want. Fits better in the garage than the big trucks. Less price than the big trucks.

Honda Ridgeline best midsized utility vehichle

by HondaFan from Isanti, MN | January 17, 2014

I've always owned either mid-sized pickups or mid-sized SUVs and now I own the best of both. My Ridgeline combines the best of both worlds. I need a truck bed but I don't need a full size bed and I need a SUV cabin that has room for people and cargo. The Ridgeline fits the bill perfectly. I was surprised at how well it handles and how comfortable the ride is. No, it's not perfect. I wish it had a little more towing power and capacity, but I can get by with the rated 5,000lbs. My biggest beef is not having bluetooth! That option is only offered on the higher models (mine is a Sport). For a 2013 vehicle in today's technology environment, this should be as standard as an FM radio! I haven't owned this truck long enough to comment on it's reliability, but hey, it's a Honda and that's why I bought it!

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Great truck 2nd time

by DonH from long island | December 6, 2013

Purchased a 2008 in 2008 and loved it. My brother purchased one new in 2012 after riding in mine.Just sold my '08 and purchased a 2013 sport version and love it.

Reliable - But Outdated Design and Options

by 46HudsonPU from Maryland | October 26, 2013

This truck was bought mainly based on my personal experience concerning the reliability of Honda vehicles. The other factor was size - It is about the same size (and within about $3-4K as far as cost) as a top of the line Toyota Tacoma with the same main features (4WD, 4Dr). Issues/problems: Interior & driver controls: - You can't even get Bluetooth unless you opt for Navigation ($2K+); - The 'wiper' stalk is integrated into the turn signals, different from every other Honda I've owned; - The headlights are a control on the lower dashboard; Bed: Satellite Radio - 90 day 'trial'(?)... Give me a break! - The bed is not lined, and the 'coating' is just some very thin type of paint or coating, scratched with the first 'load' I hauled with it. - The caps covering the bolts in the bed (I am assuming they are for securing the back part of the body to the frame) seem to come loose or pop off with changes in temperature, and appear to be a issue that spans the entire production run of the Ridgeline, from 2006 to present. Body/Styling - Outdated, to say the least. Was considering putting side-guards on the truck, but they would make it look just so much more 'lame'. Performance/MPG - Not what I would consider good, considering that most newer vehicles with a V6 get around 25+ MPG in CITY driving. Positives: It is a solid, reliable vehicle, which is comfortable, and feels safe and is easy on the driver.

Drives Like a car

by TrucksRfun from PA | October 19, 2013

I've been driving small trucks since 1990. The Ridgeline is the a great vehicle, handles like a car, has plenty of interior room, and lots of storage.

Great little truck

by Carpenter Honda guy from CA | October 3, 2013

This little truck has impressed me in so many ways. I needed a safe reliable vehicle to get my three kids around plus be able to haul my carpentry tools. I am able to fit all my finish carpentry tools plus more in the trunk and the short bed. Needed to buy the aftermarket Ridgerack system for ladders etc but other than that the capacity is far bigger than it looks. Not great on gas mileage, thirsty little sucker, but I guess it fits in the class.

Pretty Darn Nice Vehicle

by Ridgeline from Gilbert, Arizona | October 2, 2013

Being a previous BMW owner, it's kind of nice being able to figure things out on a more "Americanized" approach! The vehicle has been awesome to drive and to get things figured out as to how they work... Thanks a Bunch and I'll surely recommend this vehicle to everyone who inquires about it!

Best Kept secret

by What works for Me from AZ | September 26, 2013

This SUV/Truck is the answer to the prayers of folks who, He wants a truck , She wants the comfort of a SUV. The Cabin has much more room than a small truck . We are older and a small truck is too low and a big truck is too tall to get in or out of. This Ridgeline is perfect. You will not know, until you see one , how wonderful the tailgate that opens two ways, traditional lay down and nontraditional refrigerator door type opening. Then when you open the door like a fridge it exposes a "Car" type trunk under the bed. This feature is wonderful for loading groceries. I will never be the same all our needs in one Vehicle . I am in love. Go take a look, you will thank me! What Works For Me

Many nice extras with this truck

by All Honda Family from Western Michigan | September 17, 2013

The back seats fold back for more storage. There is extra, secret storage in the console, and the truck bed has a space as large as a car trunk under the bed, next to the spare tire and jack. Great place for tools, jumper cables, etc.The ride is very comfortable, but there is a certain amount of road noise present. However, the truck gets pretty decent mileage, considering I drive in the city - very few highway miles. My favorite feature is the backup camera you view through the rearview mirror, which automatically converts to nighttime, blocking high beams behind you.