2003 HUMMER H2

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Love the H2

by Wild Bill from New Jesey | June 5, 2014

I had a 2003 H2 for years and traded it for a Lexus in 2013.I miss my H2 a lot and now looking for another as a second vehicle.

Unfair Comparison

by Will from VA | May 31, 2014

I test drove the H2 2003 and 2008 because I was considering replacing my 2007 Escalade. The H2 felt like a big step backwards. The AT tires cause the vehicle to wonder a little on the road. The 2008 was a major step up the interior was much better and it was a better ride. However, I decided to keep my Escalade because it handles better on the road to me.

best car ever

by the hummer lover from cypress,tx | June 13, 2013

this car is a very fun and very cool car to own! I live in an upscale neighborhood in cypress tx called rock creek where people own expensive sport cars and luxury cars. yet, every time I roll down the street people stop and stare at my h2. this car is not the most stylish car so I would suggest putting rims or something to customize this vehicle. this car is also virtually unstoppable! you can ride on every road or environment that you could possibly think of. I think this is a great buy and lots of fun to use. Lastly, If you commute far to work like my wife, I would suggest a smaller more economical car for everyday commuter use.

Worst investment you can make in a vehicle

by MONEY PIT from South Carolina | December 11, 2012

Poor quality interior, A/C issue took 9 months to repair, Drivability issue took over 7 months to repair and nearly $2600, Numerous replacement bulbs needed that you can only get from dealership, 2 catalytic converters $ 1100.00, 4 oxygen sensors $800, Front drive train work $2100, problems were absolutely endless over a 7 year period of owning this vehicle finally decided to trade in on the toughest built truck in america.... FORD. GM quality just is not there for the price of this vehicle.

Best and most dependable vehicle I have ever owned

by Hillman1935 from Cincinnati, OH | November 28, 2011

It is criminal that these amazing vehicles are no longer produced. I have driven this one for over 135,000 absolutely issue-free, absolutely comfortable miles not even to mention its ability to go ANYWHERE and tow virtually anything too! I have owned virtually every type of vehicle from sports cars to Rolls-Royces and Bentleys but this is the BEST I have ever owned - bar none. Even my family says how they feel safer and more comfortable in it than anything else. What a GREAT vehicle. I would buy another new one tomorrow if available!

Great value for the money

by dogpoor from Northern Ky | November 14, 2011

Couldn't afford one 4 years ago, now there are low mile H2's for under 20k. Really like the vehicle. Bought for my wife, we live on some bad hills, wintertime is rough. Impressed with the 3/4 ton platform and the off road capabilties. Air suspension sucks, replaced it with springs for $200. Exhaust manifold bolts are broke, seems like all older H2's have this problem. Averaging 12.5 MPG, we don't drive more than 500 miles a month with it so no big deal. Neat vehicle with tons of upside, glad we bought it, so-far

Fantastic Ride

by Car Collector from New York | August 17, 2011

This is the most amazing vehicle to drive and own. You just have to experience it for yourself. The ride is so smooth and the look speaks for itself.

Don't buy one!!!

by Tlish from Utah | June 29, 2011

I bought my 2003 h2 used from the original owner, almost imediately after purchasing it I experience numerous problems with this vehicle. First my h2 hummer is black with all the trimmings, very stylish, and well taken care of. Where do I begin, every two days it sits I have to jump start it, the gas peddle at times just stops working, the exaust pipe became disconnected from the catalitic converter, the rear climate control doesn't work, at all!!! It has 82k on it. It has a clean car fax, no acidents, never teenager owned or driving, and no flooding or water damage. There is no reason this vehicle has all these problems, other than it was poorly designed and built. I honestly regret ever seeing this beautiful pyle of junk. I'm trading my h2 in next week for a dodge viper, I am completely prepared to loose ALOT of money on this trade, however to rid myself of this nightmare truck is truly a dream come true!!! If I can save anyone from buying this vehicle, the last hour of my life spent writing this review was worth it!!! I have read the other reviews and all I could do is scratch my head wondering why there experience is so different then mine, all I could come up with is low expectations! DONT BUY ONE!!! P.s. Sorry in advance to the new owner of my h2, I hope you have low standards and deep pockets, if so this is the perfect vehicle for you!

hummer h2

by myoutdoors74 from Plains Pa. | May 17, 2011

Awesome truck period! 6.0 liter, full time 4x4 ,factory locker, 4:10 gears , Bose just to name a few.

Reliable, safe, strong, fun, great driver and towe

by H2 workhorse from Valley Forge, PA. | May 7, 2011

It really has to be driven to be truly appreciated. It's far superior to all the trucks I've ever owned in every category. The heated leather seats, awesome stereo, huge sunroof, smooth ride, style, well made. I love it more every time I drive it. I actually look forward to driving through the deepest of PA.'s worst winter snow storms . I only wish I had bought one sooner. It earns it's keep constantly.

Featured Services for this HUMMER H2