See Also: 2007 HUMMER H2 SUV

2007 HUMMER H2 SUT

Available in 1 styles:  2007 HUMMER H2 SUT 4dr AWD shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

THE HUMMER H2 ROCKS THE WORLD!!!

by Silly Boys Trucks Are For Gals! from Woodford, Vermont | July 21, 2014

A full six years now since the last H2 rolled off the assembly lines thanks to the B.S. bantered constantly by radical environmentalists who tainted the brand - Hummers are STILL the COOLEST SUVs & SUTs on the road. I'm just trading in my '03 purchased new with 189,000 plus on the odometer now for an '06 SUT with 80,000 miles. Whoever gets my '03 @ wholesale auction will be lucky - the engine runs like it did the day I picked it up & the original tranny hasn't slipped a gear in its life...how's THAT for a 12 year old AMERICAN made vehicle enviro-cops??? LONG LIVE THE HUMMER. And thanks for putting thousands of Americans out on the unemployment lines, enviro-freaks - what a great job! Looks to me like you were all suffering from sheer jealousy is all. GOTTALUVHUMMERS!!!

Only the BEST

by Hummer Owner Forever from Texas | January 5, 2014

I was looking for the best in all categories & I found it. Over 250 miles on the original brake pads! No work on the motor or any other part of this vehicle. No other vehicle compares. COMFORT, BEAUTY, RELIABILITY, the Hummer has it all. I will gladly pay more for the fuel just to keep my Hummer!

My first 4 Wheel drive vehicle.

by Hooked on Hummer from Slave Lake,Alberta | December 1, 2011

I am extremely pleased with the H2 Hummer that I purchased on Cars.com. It is everything I expected. From the luxurious interior to the great exterior styling, and powerful engine it is a pleasure to drive.

BEST VEHICLE ON THE ROAD

by Q from | August 5, 2011

I have 2 small children and bought the H2 for safety and comfort. I have had an Escalade and Denali previously and this blows them both away. Handles great and very safe for entire family Would you rather be in the Hummer or the other vehicle during an accident? Would buy it all over again!!!

H2 Hummer

by DKNY1969 from Saugerties, NY | June 6, 2011

I moved into the Hummer from a Cadillac Escalade. First impression was this is a beast. I find it more comfortable than my escalade, seats are very roomy, plenty of headroom (I am 6'3"). Interior looks cheap, I would expect this in a $20-25K car, not a premium truck with a price tag of $65k+. It handle well for such a heavy vehicle, but I find the transmission has to work alot finding shiftpoints to satisfy the best gear to move the goliath. My biggest complaint would be it feel very underpowered. And it only gets 10mpg. This truck would have done well with a 500HP version or a diesel varient. Reasons to buy, you want the biggest truck on your block, and it looks great next to your Ferrari....

Simply a HUMMER

by HUMMER H2 Enthusiast from Los Angeles | March 15, 2011

My HUMMER H2 is all that I thought it would be and more! It is black with tan leather, drives like a dream and has a dynamite Bose stereo. I bought it with 35K miles and plan to keep it for a long long time.

Is it a truck?

by French style from fRANCE | May 14, 2010

It's not cheap, it's biggest for the city, and the consomation is same with a truck.....HUMMER don't know the word ECONOMY!

Uses car for Off-roading

OK SUV

by The Stig from Arlington, TX | February 9, 2007

I really enjoy off roading however this car is no where close to meeting my expectations. This car is very comfortable and roomy. However being so big it can be hard to maneuver at some times. I also feel that I get a lot of negative attention when driving this car. I actually got the middle finger from a group of kids when driving by a high school. This car is not good with gas either. On the good side I feel that the car is reliable, unless your going off road. I cannot count the amount of times I have got stuck in the mud. Over all I would recommend a Jeep instead.

Hummer H2 Best of the Best

by HUMMER Boy from New Uork, NY | December 28, 2006

All in all a great vehicle I believe that everyone should own one. The handling is great and i love the way it drive. In my hummer h1 i cant get the GPS system but in my H2 and h3 i can altough the h2 feels great. I can drive around feeling safe and knowing that i am in a good vehicle. I only trust GM Cars.

Hummers for life

by Critical Mass from CA | December 28, 2006

This is the 3rd Hummer we have owned, and the 2007 model SUV has exceeded my expectations! The vehicle was purchased with a 6 inch lift kit, 20 inch rims, and 37 inch tires from the dealer. The ride is FANTASTIC! Even with the add on's, gas milage is still in the double digits! This has been a perfect vehicle for familiy trips to Tahoe in the snow, or just driving around town. I could not ask for more

Featured Services for this HUMMER H2 SUT