2007 HUMMER H3 SUV

15 city / 20 hwy

Overall

Follow up from April 2009 post

by Andy from York,Pa | September 27, 2014

Last posted here April of 2009. Still have my H 3 and it still performs flawlessly. Other than replacing the original battery , we have not spent any money but will need tires soon at 53,000 mi. Haven't so much as had to replace even a bulb so far. Get 14 mpg city and 20-21 highway. I do not exceed 62 mph to do this. Considering towing a 3,000 lb trailer , if is rated for 4,500. Love the short turning radius , the good ground clearance , the reasonably good performance ( for a 5 cylinder) Plan on keeping it for a LONG time.

AWESOME

by MAX from Mountains of Colorado | May 7, 2014

Thanks to CARS.COM we found the HUMMER H3 we had been looking for in Portland OR. We drove it back to CO. through a nasty snow storm in WY. all the roads were solid ice, wind blowing from the north, all roads got closed but the Hummer charged right through it like a champ, we never felt uncomfortable, awesome rig!!!!!!

2007 H3

by Madmax2007 from Rochester, NY | December 11, 2013

Purchased my H3 new in the fall of 2006. My first GMC vehicle in over 30 years of driving. I fell in love with it on the drive home and for the last seven years. The only maintenance to date has been tires (at 85,000 miles) and brakes. There has been no mechanical issues with this vehicle. The design is functional but attractive. The ride is comfortable and the turning radius in incredible. My wife is continually impressed in the parking spots I am able to fit into. Because the vehical sits higher than most cars anyone opening their door next to me hits the running boards and not the paint job. No door dings in seven years. The H3 has performed excellent on numerous long trips as well as on mud logging roads. Have pulled out cars stuck in the snow, cars stuck in the mud, and numerous tree stumps. The only thing the H3 failed to pull out has been a tractor trailer frozen in the ice. The rear seats fold forward to make a decent size compartment. Not as large as a pickup but I have used the H3 to move multiple times. The sound system is excellent and surpasses my wife’s MB. Only complaint I have is that they stopped manufacturing the H3. I would purchase another on in a second.

awesome cars

by nick from Rockford | September 11, 2013

thank you for being very honest and straight forward. Very impressed with the way they handled my battery problem. Thanks for the extra key perry!!!!!!!!!!

Nice car horrible dealership.

by Joeh from Garland tx | June 29, 2013

Love the car but dealer sold it with broken ball joint,cruise control didn't work,compass on mirror did not work and found some cut wires under dash. And if you buy for Jupiter Chevrolet take a pic of the advertised price. They raised my price on contract and deleted all evidence of ads on Internet within hours. No joke. When asked if they would fix the manager said I shouldn't I signed as is.

My First Hummer

by H3 Dude from South Dakota | December 26, 2012

I just recently purchased an 07 H3 from a dealership in Georgia that was listed on cars.com It only had 15k miles and it's a beauty. I drove from Georgia to Tennessee and didnt even use a half a tank. So the tales of Hummers being gas hogs are not the case with the H3s and my Hummer has the 3.7l engine as well. There is plenty of room for my sons car seat in the middle of the back seat and the cargo area is sufficient. I live in SD so I wanted something dependable, tough, and rugged so I figured since I was a military man, I'd buy a Hummer. I'm completely satisfied with my purchase and would recommend one to anybody.

I LOVE MY HUMMER 3!!!

by HUMMER LOVER from Knoxville,Tn | October 3, 2012

My hummer is a 2007, I am a mom and Im in love with my car! Ive had it 2 1/2 years, and I usually trade about now, but there is no there vehicle out there as gorgeous as my hummer, all my friends are jealous!!! They love my car, its a head turner fo sure I love it, Ive had alot of vehicles in my life but by far this one is me! Its good on gas, comfortable, love the sunroof!! Im keeping my car and giving it to my son in a few years, best car you will ever own by far!!

2007 Hummer h3 leather, chrome

by Johnny from Schaumburg,IL | September 20, 2012

I was able to find one with 78,000 miles on it. It has the inline 5. ITs not a sports car, the 5 cylinder is enough. The 20 mpg on the highway is awesome! I had another vehicle with the some v8 that is also offered in the H3, 7 mpg is not an un common with the v8. The sun roof is awesome, very large. The ride is very hummer like. You feel like your ridding in a tank. The brakes are very good. It handles very well towing a 3,700lb boat. I would buy another.

nothing competes with the h3

by kief from palm city florida | August 17, 2012

bought my black/black h3 in connecticut 2 years ago. shipped it to florida. my friends thought i was nuts. a hummer in florida.well within 2 months one of my friends in florida bought an h3.whats not to love. this suv is comfortable safe and turns heads everywhere it goes.the nav is easier to use than my bmw.tons of storage.i only wish they continued making these great suvs. i would be the 1st to order one.

love my hummer

by krtm from palm city fla | February 6, 2012

why don't they still produce hummers? our family loves our h3.no complaints at all.comfortable safe and a blast to drive.it turns heads when ever we drive it.just wish we could order a 2012.

Featured Services for this HUMMER H3 SUV