2008 HUMMER H3 SUV

13 city / 16–18 hwy

Overall

One word.....WOW!!!!

by Atari8Hundred from Orlando, Fl | February 20, 2014

I have been a Jeep person (Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, Liberty) and had an Audi and for a short time a BMW. Now If you take the Jeep and weaponize it (thats a joke, I am meaning make it more rugged) and then put the machine feeling of a BMW/Audi into driving .... you would have a Hummer H3. It has a very distinct feel to it. You feel safe for sure and powerful in it. Every person I let drive it say either "I didnt expect this" or "I want one" Nothing else like it

best car ever

by vitico from rochester,NY | November 10, 2013

incredible,reliable,safe,comfortable,beautiful design,....really a great car,no cars like a HUMMER,....I promise....

Hummer H3X

by Bringbackthehummers from Iowa City, IA | May 7, 2012

This is a well-made car with the roughness of the Jeep but the comfort and styling of a Cadillac. Lots of power and yet still good on gas! Couldn't ask for a better midsize SUV. It is sad that they are no longer making them. I will DEFINITELY have bought a new one!

Road Styling

by humbee from Prescott, AZ | February 1, 2012

As a short person at 4'10", I'm so grateful to have a vehicle that gives me the road perspective with a height advantage; that I could get a good sitting position is amazing. I do wish the H3 had a locking glove compartment, removeable backseat headrest (so I could see rear better) and a wider driver side mappocket, oh, an eyeglass holder too. But, I am enjoying my new ride which is firm and grizzly.

2008 H3 Alpha

by Weekend warrior from Arizona | November 18, 2011

Awesome vehicle. Very comfortable and capable off road. Feels very stable on dirt roads. The rear locker has helped me out of a few tricky spots. Have not had one problem with the vehicle since I got it.

Uses car for Off-roading

Most Safe and Reliable vehicle I have owned

by Sirus from Indianapolis, IN | May 18, 2011

I have Never felt safer in any vehicle. My Hummer 3 has a nice smoothe ride. It's reliable and beautiful too. I am so happy to have my Hummer.

Great vehicle

by Alpha driver from Arkansas | January 23, 2011

This is the best SUV I have owned. I drive the Alpha model that has the 5.3 V8. That is the only H3 I would want. All of the others I test drove were so under powered. The 5.3 pulls great. I leveled the front end and put 35" tires on it. It still rides and drives like factory. The interior is tight and the gauge layout is just right. I would recommend this to anyone.

door handles

by ford truck man from Florida | August 20, 2010

door handles so far fell off my truck twice front and rear passenger doors I been sticking them back on with liquid nail, the truck has alot of plastic parts,for what you pay for a hummer you should have a truck bilt like a tank

great car for florida ??????

by krm from palm city fla | May 27, 2010

my h3 does everything. picks up my kids at the airport. seats 4 adults in comfort to go out to dinner.this suv is fun to drive and looks like no other suv on the road. my car in connecticut is a bmw 750xi.i get more smiles and "thats a cool car" for a 1/3 of the price. get a hummer!!!!

Glad I Bought the H3

by New2OffRoad from Little Rock, AR | February 22, 2010

I've had my H3 for 2 months now, not long I know, but I am so glad I bought it. I take it out mudding a couple times a week. It performs great every time! Took it rock crawling a few weeks ago, and was extremely impressed! I was new to off roading, but my H3 performed very well. It got me out of a rock and a hard place numerous times. In the picture I added, I thought I had gotten myself in way over my head climbing a rocky hill, but I just stayed on the gas and my H3 made it's way up with ease. The 4Low-Lock is great, just press the button and you feel like you could crawl over anything with it. My previous vehicles were a 2001 Mustang, and a 1986 Fiero. The H3 rides much better than those cars, and the road noise is much quieter. My turning radius is actually better too. The front tires seem like they almost go sideways. The i5 H3 is not fast like some of these high powered SUVs we have now, but it is definitely adequate. I do plan on putting 315/75-16 tires on it, to improve the off road capability and the appearance. I love my H3 and I haven't loved a car in years.

Featured Services for this HUMMER H3 SUV