2013 Hyundai Accent

28 city / 37 hwy

Overall

Cold weather bumper problem

by Accent Owner from Canada | July 17, 2015

At -14C the bumper on the Hyundai Accent becomes so brittle that driving through snow causes it to shatter. I have a 2013 - had to replace the bumper after the first normal Canadian winter (with paint $1000+) happened again this year FROM BACKING OUT OF MY DRIVEWAY on a cold day. Did the same type of thing with my Toyota for years with no problem (same driveway). I feel like putting a sign on my bumper that says "Canadian winter 2 - Hyundai Bumpers 0". Anyway, if you live in a cold climate add the cost and annoyance of replacing a fractured bumper cover every year when you think about buying the Accent.

Very Good Value

by MDKMARK from Cleveland Oh | June 1, 2015

I purchase my 2013 Accent - brand new. The price, style, and warranties - makes this a excellent buy. The car rides quite, with a smooth ride, and comfortable. I just returned on a short trip with three adults plus myself. They were comfortable in the back. The fuel economy on the highway is outstanding. Awhile back, I took a trip of about two hundred highway miles. I drove just under the speed limit - with an average speed of sixty. I got 42 MPG on the highway. I use the cruise control as much as possible. An excellent buy.

Perffect

by The Go Kart from Memphis Tn | February 1, 2015

Owned this little car for two years and it has been awesome I'm a big guy 6'2 350lbs and have plenty of space. Gas mileage is wonderful. My wife and I have taken plenty of road trips several hours long and were completely comfortable. Car has plenty of power for a little car. The ride can be a little bumpy suspension could be a little better. The back seat is a pretty tight for any adult but for the most part great car.

Happy Owner

by Happy from buena vista, ga | December 21, 2014

I bought my wife the Accent in 2013. Mainly for the MPG. However, I was surprised to find the car very comfortable and affordable to use. We both use the car on the road and we are both very happy with our purchase. Little low in the front, but we can adjust to that.

Great car, reliable

by macmuth from Kansas City, MO | September 27, 2014

Needs serious attention on the low front part of body! Hitting the curb(almost any curb ) when parking breaks part of the fender. (poorly designed fender seam...) Suggestion: lower the front a couple of inches, put rollers under the front end or a radar system.....

good reliable car

by bob from pembroke pines fl | August 4, 2014

after 1 yr and 9 thousand miles the car has proved to be very reliable but wish the gas tank were bigger

Cup holders?????????

by George from Edmonton AB | July 15, 2014

Husband bought a 2014 Hatchback Accent as a run around so he didn't have to use his big truck. We went on a road trip in it the other day. SURPRISE!!!!!! no cup holders in the back. Hot scalding tea on my lap!!!! What is with that?????? Have never seen even a cheap car with no back seat cup holders.

Love My Car

by True Blue from Van Buren, AR | March 19, 2014

I love my new car. It is fun to drive, gets great gas milage and has plenty of room for my family and friends. The trunk space is amazing for the size car and the optional standard transmission for a more sporty feel is great.

Hyundai Accent

by Traveler from Phoenix, AZ | March 1, 2014

I love my Hyundai Accent. It's small and fuel efficient and has some cool features like ECO and stabilizer and satellite radio. An Inside trunk release and gas cap release are situated on the floor. The trunk is roomy and has a convenient light. The dash is digital. One of my favorite feature is the fuel gage indicates how far you can go on the fuel that is left in your tank. That is very handy. It is a nice little car.

New Accent to replace 10-year old Elantra

by fan-in-fannin farm from Arlington, TX | January 29, 2014

We purchased this 2013 Accent SE in Jan. 2014 with the only additional option of the sunroof and a few added accessories. So far, it's been an excellent choice as a comfortable commuter vehicle. I'm just under 5' 11" and fit comfortably; the interior is intuitive, modern and convenient: bluetooth, XM, great sounding stereo. This vehicle has as much power as my old Elantra and plenty of off-the-line, passing and get-up-n go power. The handling is superb, the ride is smooth and taut - very surprised! My wife and kids like it too - overall we are very happy and hope for another great, reliable vehicle from Hyundai for several years.