2013 Hyundai Accent

28 city / 37 hwy

Overall

Happy Owner

by Happy from buena vista, ga | December 21, 2014

I bought my wife the Accent in 2013. Mainly for the MPG. However, I was surprised to find the car very comfortable and affordable to use. We both use the car on the road and we are both very happy with our purchase. Little low in the front, but we can adjust to that.

Great car, reliable

by macmuth from Kansas City, MO | September 27, 2014

Needs serious attention on the low front part of body! Hitting the curb(almost any curb ) when parking breaks part of the fender. (poorly designed fender seam...) Suggestion: lower the front a couple of inches, put rollers under the front end or a radar system.....

good reliable car

by bob from pembroke pines fl | August 4, 2014

after 1 yr and 9 thousand miles the car has proved to be very reliable but wish the gas tank were bigger

Cup holders?????????

by George from Edmonton AB | July 15, 2014

Husband bought a 2014 Hatchback Accent as a run around so he didn't have to use his big truck. We went on a road trip in it the other day. SURPRISE!!!!!! no cup holders in the back. Hot scalding tea on my lap!!!! What is with that?????? Have never seen even a cheap car with no back seat cup holders.

Love My Car

by True Blue from Van Buren, AR | March 19, 2014

I love my new car. It is fun to drive, gets great gas milage and has plenty of room for my family and friends. The trunk space is amazing for the size car and the optional standard transmission for a more sporty feel is great.

Hyundai Accent

by Traveler from Phoenix, AZ | March 1, 2014

I love my Hyundai Accent. It's small and fuel efficient and has some cool features like ECO and stabilizer and satellite radio. An Inside trunk release and gas cap release are situated on the floor. The trunk is roomy and has a convenient light. The dash is digital. One of my favorite feature is the fuel gage indicates how far you can go on the fuel that is left in your tank. That is very handy. It is a nice little car.

New Accent to replace 10-year old Elantra

by fan-in-fannin farm from Arlington, TX | January 29, 2014

We purchased this 2013 Accent SE in Jan. 2014 with the only additional option of the sunroof and a few added accessories. So far, it's been an excellent choice as a comfortable commuter vehicle. I'm just under 5' 11" and fit comfortably; the interior is intuitive, modern and convenient: bluetooth, XM, great sounding stereo. This vehicle has as much power as my old Elantra and plenty of off-the-line, passing and get-up-n go power. The handling is superb, the ride is smooth and taut - very surprised! My wife and kids like it too - overall we are very happy and hope for another great, reliable vehicle from Hyundai for several years.

2013 Hyundai accent

by Samm from Shoreacres, TX | December 19, 2013

I was looking for a little car that has great mileage AND a reasonable price. After searching around for a while, I came across the 2013 Accent and bought it right away. It had everything and more that I was looking for.

Front Bumper To Low

by mech12 from kissimmee, fl | December 5, 2013

I have had this car for about 3 mths. bought it brand new but the front bumper broken. It has broken clips due to it being so low that it hits the concrete parking logs when you park , I have never had a car do this before. it is an issue that needs to be addressed. IT is just to low

nice car for the price

by Car-as-necessary evil enthusiast... from Albany, NY | November 24, 2013

Needed a reliable car to replace a 14-year-old Subaru Legacy wagon. I did not need the wagon capacity to hold anything and everything, be it furniture or bins of compost, so a small car with a long warranty and good reliability seemed to be a good choice. Have had it for a month, seems to be a neat little means of transportation. Manufacturer should include spare tire as standard; I had to buy it separately - I would never drive a car without knowing there's a spare tire in the trunk. Very cheap of them. The car could use a compartment to hold Stuff in addition to the glove compartment. It has too many cup-holders, and not enough nooks to hold Miscellaneous that accumulates when you start using the car..... It only has 200 miles, so I hope it will continue being a reliable, and safe, car, for years.