2014 Hyundai Accent

27 city / 38 hwy

Overall

perez3269

by perez3269 from galena park | September 15, 2014

i have bought 4 cars from ron carter. I love my cars. Jarrad is an excellent sales person. he make everything goes to easy and fast. I would recommend anyone to him

Most Reliable Car to have driving a lot.

by Work car ready from Houston,TX | September 11, 2014

This car has excellent gas mileage. It is really comfortable and the drive is really smooth. This brand is also good because it offers drivers Roadside Assistance in case anything happens on the road. When you purchase a new car from this brand the Roadside Assistance is free for the purchaser. And best news is that it doesn't matter how many miles you put on the car you still have roadside assistance.

Great little car!

by Riley-Mac from Cleveland, Ohio | September 9, 2014

Very happy with this car thus far. Less than 1k on it so it's too early to comment on reliabliity. Car is primarily for my wife who is on the petite side and she finds the car extremely easy to drive with excellent visibility out all windows. The drive itself is very comfortable and there's surprisingly little road noise for a small vehicle. Responsiveness is more than adequate, actually a little spunky with plenty of passing power when needed. We are quite satisfied at this point. Pricing was reasonable and service was more than adequate in most areas. All in all we are quite happy with this purchase.

Value for money

by Arun from Gurgaon | September 8, 2014

Its my first car, very comfortable to ride and have a decent features when compare with rivals. I never tracked the mileage so for. but a good car in that segament.

2014 Accent

by TryingHyundai from Arizona | August 15, 2014

3K mile review for 2014 Accent Sedan. My commute is mostly interstate, 80 miles RT and get 39 to 40 MPG. 43 being the highest so far. Car will get 3 to 4 less MPG's with the ECO off. Plenty of interior room and suprisingly quiet ride. Only gripe I have is the cup holders are not located in a convenient place. With the arm rest down, I cant even see it. We will test the reliabilty of this car in the coming years, hoping to rack up over 300K. So far it has been the perfect commuter.

best experence

by love my new car from Fitchburg, MA | June 20, 2014

I went to Rt 2 Hyundai in Leominster Ma thinking I will get a used car and William Landine did everything possible to get a new car for me. He did all of the work and made me fell like a human being. I will tell all of my friends and family to go there.

HYUNDAI ACCENT

by candis_g from Nashville, TN | June 17, 2014

HI, I am a 30 yr old single professional. I commute 3 days a week to Nahville. I drive an hr to work on the interstate. I was looking for better fuel efficiency as I was previously driving a JEEP to work. I purchased a white 2014 Hyundai Accent. This car is so spaceous. It is very sleek and applealing to look at. Drive is really smooth. I now get about 40 MPG on the interstate. I love this car. I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks

A Lot of Car for Little Money

by Edoardo from Massachusetts from Northampton, MA | June 15, 2014

After a lot of research, I decided to lease a brand-new 2014 Hyundai Accent with a 6-speed manual transmission. I absolutely love this car. It handles well, corners sharply, rides smoothly, and has plenty of headroom, seatroom, and legroom for me (6'2" and not skinny). I wanted the manual transmission because I feel more in control with such a transmission. The car looks very good, sips gas, is quiet and peppy, and in all ways exceeds its rep as a "starter car" for young people (I'm 67). The only reason it got 4 stars instead of 5 for comfort is that the back seat in this and similar cars would not be a place I'd like to sit in for more than a half hour. But then, I don't have to, and the front legroom is such that I can notch my seat up a few inches and permit back-seat breathing. A wonderful car!

Love my Accent HB

by tomtrific from Evanston, Wyoming | May 16, 2014

This car is fun to drive, a surprisingly quiet and comfortable touring car, and a great value for the money considering all the amenities that came with it. The only negatives I can say about it is that it's a little stiff on bumpy roads, and it has a low ground clearance ( I have to take it slow and cautious over some of the dips in my town). I agree with everything the person from Seattle wrote about the car, except the comment about the automatic feeling slow--I have an automatic and I think it gets up and moves as responsively as any automatic I've owned.

fun and efficient

by hyundaiburien from Seattle, WA | March 21, 2014

This car looks great inside and out. It offers the most horsepower in the subcompact segment while getting great gas mileage (I've gotten over 40mpg on the freeway if I use the cruise control and keep it under 70mph). The Bluetooth, satellite radio and iPod connectivity add a touch of premium. I've never had a problem with it. I'd recommend the manual transmission as the automatic makes the car feel pretty slow.