2014 Hyundai Accent

27 city / 38 hwy

Overall

hatchback se

by 2014 accent hatchback se from az 41 | November 4, 2014

Car is comfy and plenty of space in passenger area and cargo area.quiet ride and the turning radius is very good.inside dash area is very stylish and the radio comes with Sirius XM.2 cupholders are in a very convenient area with a arm rest that slides forward or backward. Great gas mileage, im getting 42 to 43 mpg on the freeway and about 37 mpg in the city but sometimes lower with all the stop n goes at the lights, but im impressed.I gave 4 stars for reliability due to the fact ive havent owned for 10 years yet. I have no regrets on buying this car and its my first hyundai and im normally a ford buyer, but not this time!

Best second car for getting around town

by Joanie from Whitehall,pa. | October 14, 2014

This car fits my needs for a second car. Nice to look at and easy to drive. Would recommend it without reservation.

Excelent car, love at first sight

by Peace and Love from Lyons, IL | October 1, 2014

I bought this car because of the style, the reputation of the maker, and the price. I always dreamed of owning an Accent since they first appeared in the US market. Finally, few years later I got my zero miles. So far it has been such a pleasure to had gotten one. It's very efficient with gas, and noise is suppressed somehow, it feels like driving inside a cloud to me. The features like the road assistance and the usb connectivity is just what I wanted to find in a car. Nobody likes to buy extra cords to charge phones or play music from other devices. I will definitely recommend this car and Hyundai in general. They make their cars with functionality and simplicity in mind. I appreciate that. If they had more stars to give, I will give them the highest. I love my Hyundai.

Worth The Money

by Rick from | September 22, 2014

I purchased a new 2014 accent GLS this year and am not dissapointed it is a small car with a big car feeling, lots of room inside, comfortable on long drives, great on gas, and power is not too bad either. My only complaint on this car is the Automatic transmission, it just feels weird to me but according to the dealer it works like it should..

perez3269

by perez3269 from galena park | September 15, 2014

i have bought 4 cars from ron carter. I love my cars. Jarrad is an excellent sales person. he make everything goes to easy and fast. I would recommend anyone to him

Most Reliable Car to have driving a lot.

by Work car ready from Houston,TX | September 11, 2014

This car has excellent gas mileage. It is really comfortable and the drive is really smooth. This brand is also good because it offers drivers Roadside Assistance in case anything happens on the road. When you purchase a new car from this brand the Roadside Assistance is free for the purchaser. And best news is that it doesn't matter how many miles you put on the car you still have roadside assistance.

Great little car!

by Riley-Mac from Cleveland, Ohio | September 9, 2014

Very happy with this car thus far. Less than 1k on it so it's too early to comment on reliabliity. Car is primarily for my wife who is on the petite side and she finds the car extremely easy to drive with excellent visibility out all windows. The drive itself is very comfortable and there's surprisingly little road noise for a small vehicle. Responsiveness is more than adequate, actually a little spunky with plenty of passing power when needed. We are quite satisfied at this point. Pricing was reasonable and service was more than adequate in most areas. All in all we are quite happy with this purchase.

Value for money

by Arun from Gurgaon | September 8, 2014

Its my first car, very comfortable to ride and have a decent features when compare with rivals. I never tracked the mileage so for. but a good car in that segament.

2014 Accent

by TryingHyundai from Arizona | August 15, 2014

3K mile review for 2014 Accent Sedan. My commute is mostly interstate, 80 miles RT and get 39 to 40 MPG. 43 being the highest so far. Car will get 3 to 4 less MPG's with the ECO off. Plenty of interior room and suprisingly quiet ride. Only gripe I have is the cup holders are not located in a convenient place. With the arm rest down, I cant even see it. We will test the reliabilty of this car in the coming years, hoping to rack up over 300K. So far it has been the perfect commuter.

best experence

by love my new car from Fitchburg, MA | June 20, 2014

I went to Rt 2 Hyundai in Leominster Ma thinking I will get a used car and William Landine did everything possible to get a new car for me. He did all of the work and made me fell like a human being. I will tell all of my friends and family to go there.