2006 Hyundai Azera

19 city / 28 hwy

Overall

Among the best I've owned

by dadaru from east Tennessee | October 13, 2013

Purchased used- high mileage 134K. No mechanical problems- mileage town ~22; Highway as high as 29, usually 27. Very good handling, brakes, steering excellent, interior temperature control very accurate and comfortable, quiet with many fine touches - window controls, hood and boot lids balanced and doors all close easily. Fit and finish excellent. Seats very comfortable. Some faux wood surfaces- steering wheel - pocked and deteriorated -looks shoddy. A civil action against Hyundai re: airbags is settled. The company's customer "service" are the most difficult PRICKS that I have ever encountered. It is an very good car even if it was built by lawyers.

best car I ever owned...

by kellz from ohio | September 25, 2013

I have bought brand new cars that can't even touch the value and performance of this 7 yr old car....everything from the looks to engine...also good on gas being that I travel the highway a lot...WILL DEFINATELY BE STICKING TO HYUNDAI!!! SORRY Gm time to step your game up

Nicest car I've owned

by Harringt0n from Taunton, MA | February 14, 2013

Like the title states this is the nicest car I've ever owned. Even more so than my old Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited, which I absolutely loved. Great features, rides very smooth, looks very luxurious. So far very very happy with this purchase.

Best Brand I have ever Owned

by Just a Mom from New York | November 28, 2012

I am the proud owner of an Azera, my daughter owns her 2nd Accent, I have numerous friends with Sonotas. Everyone I know loves this brand, it's a great car for the money. Very reliable just GREAT.

Awesome Car

by 7-footer in Florida from Bradenton, FL | April 20, 2012

The 2006 Azera has been a pleasure to own. I am 7 feet tall and it is one of the few cars that I actually fit in. I have had nothing but good experiences with this car. The few issues that I've had so far have all been covered under warranty by the dealer for free. Everything about the car is superlative: front and rear lights, rims, the leather interior, the dashboard lighting and controls, the A/C system is great, the premium sound system rocks, the acceleration and the braking. I just wish the suspension was a little bit firmer. The engine on this car pulls like a tug boat and the car is incredibly smooth and stable at high speeds. I currently have about 64,000 miles on it, and I plan to run this car into the ground. I am very happy with this purchase and just wanted to say "Well done Hyundai!"

A very nice car, but minor parts are unreliable!!

by Used car consultant from Greenville, NC | February 21, 2012

I bought a 2006 Hyundai Azera, Limited in Jan. 2012. Before purchasing this vehicle, I checked many dealers from NC to northern VA to find one that I would like to have. From these visits and various test driving experiences, I found some common issues with the 2006 Azera: malfunction CD player and rear sun shade curtain. Also, mine has a problem with the right-side rear handle knob. When my 8-year old daughter pulled it out to open the door, it broke into three pieces. I later found from the Internet that it is another common problem reported by other owners of Azera. Also, the clear coating of mine begins to fade off some areas. Other than these relatively minor issues (?), I am pleased with its internal and external designs, interior comfort, and its smooth ride. In terms of gas mileage, it has about 18 miles in a city, which is very flat and 25 on a highway. Regarding the price, I think this Azera is a much better choice than a smaller, yet newer, vehicle, such as Corrola, Civic, or Elantra. Thanks

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited...

by reece from Roanoke, Virginia | July 18, 2011

with a 260 hp engine, this car leaves my c240 in the dust, and it feels like you're floating down the road because it is so smooth! it is incredibly roomy in both the front and back seats, as well as in the trunk. For barely over 10k used, you get features like a premium sound system, power, leather and heated seats, a power rear sunshade, and many more convenience features found around the car (i.e. removable ash trays on both back doors and in front center console, sunglasses holder, etc.) We did have a little computer problem shortly after the car was purchased, however the problem was fixed after 2 visits to the dealer. The gas pedal didn't seem to be giving the car any gas, while the check engine light was on, and the fastest i could go was about 20 mph with the "pedal to the medal" but no worries! its fixed! I feel hyundai could have made both the interior and exterior of the car more attractive, though.. this car definitely isn't a head turner, which is why i gave it less than 5 stars in those areas. Also, although the car rides incredibly smooth, powerfully and comfortably, something about this car just doesn't have the same quality as my two german cars! although i still choose the hyundai over the other two! For the price, you simply will not find a better car :)

a beautiful piece of machinery

by clean rider from MO | April 22, 2011

this car has all perks and no flaws for the price it sells at. i love it! its spacious and the trunk can hold two large suitcases easily.

Great bang for the buck

by Just a guy from Washington, DC | January 3, 2011

I've owned my Azera for 3mths now and already it has inspired one co-corker to go out and buy one. This car drives and handles excellently and my neighbors comment to me all of the time about how stylish the car is. This car has great pick-up power and the interior is with the wood grain and leather is like something you'd expect to see in a much more expensive vehicle. I highly recommend this car to anyone who wants all of the doo-dads and doesn't have $40K sitting around.

Way better than Altima/Camry

by Guy in St. Louis from St. Louis, MO | December 8, 2010

I used to drive Nissan Altima 2.5 and Toyota Camry 2.4 for couple years. This 2006 used Azera limited make me feel a lot of funs - super comfortable, impressive power, and nice handling. If you are looking for standard sedan, I strongly recommend you to try this Azera - you will love it.