Hyundai's full-size sedan is available in base GLS and top-shelf Limited trims. The Azera competes with large sedans like the Toyota Avalon, Chrysler 300 and Buick Lucerne. Available luxuries include a powered tilt/telescoping steering column, a powered rear sunshade and leather upholstery.
New for 2010
The Limited trim gains additional standard equipment for 2010.
The Azera's large trapezoidal grille has horizontal bars and incorporates a Hyundai logo in the center. Although one step above the Sonata, the Azera looks very much like a larger version of that sedan. The Azera has wide headlight units that wrap around into the front fenders. GLS sedans have body-colored side moldings, while Limited editions have turn signals integrated into the side mirrors.
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Chrome grille
- Fog lamps
The Azera can seat up to five occupants. A 60/40-split folding rear seatback and 12-volt outlets up front and in back are standard. The optional navigation system includes a 12-speaker surround-sound audio system.
Limited trim levels are better equipped with new standard features for 2010, including a power tilt/telescoping steering wheel; a memory system for the driver's seat, mirrors and steering wheel; and wood-grain trim for the steering wheel and inside door handles. That equipment is unavailable on the GLS.
Standard features include:
- iPod/USB auxiliary inputs
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Power front seats
- Manual tilt/telescoping steering column with leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Remote keyless entry
- AM/FM/XM/CD/MP3 six-speaker audio system
- Optional power rear sunshade
- Optional leather seating surfaces and heated front seats
- Optional power sunroof
- Optional 10-speaker, six-CD Infinity stereo
Under the Hood
There's a choice of two V-6 engines, both of which are matched to a five-speed automatic transmission.
- 234-horsepower, 3.3-liter V-6 with 226 pounds-feet of torque (GLS)
- 263-hp, 3.8-liter V-6 with 257 pounds-feet of torque (Limited)
- Five-speed automatic with manual shift control
Standard safety features include:
- Eight airbags, including seat-mounted side-impact and side curtain airbags for front and rear seats
- Active front head restraints
- All-disc antilock brakes with brake-force distribution
- Electronic stability system
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2010 Hyundai Azera.