2012 Hyundai Azera

20 city / 28 hwy

Overall

awesome!

by mom again from Sevierville, TN | January 8, 2014

I bought my 2012 Azera after a lot of research and looking right after they hit the market. I was downsizing from my minivan but still needed a roomy vehicle for my second go around at kids. I also have grandkids that need to go with me so I needed a roomy backseat. I got just that. It is a sleek great looking car and with the tech package a great deal. I get compliments on this car everywhere I go and I can't brag on it enough. I even had someone up in my garage one day looking around my car asking what kind it was. It is great on the highway and around town. If I had to say anything negative about my car is that my 6'1" husband has a hard time getting in and out of it but with the memory seats on the door and power steering wheel adjuster it is easy for him to adjust everything before he gets in. It is a great family car as well as sharp looking. Hard to find both of those in the same vehicle. I have not had it to the shop except for oil changes and one recall so it has been extremely reliable. I compared this car to the Avalon and the Genesis but the Azera beat them both hands down for features and price. My kids love our car and the only thing they now miss about the mini van is the built in DVD player. Not so bad for me because now they have to communicate with me and we sing a lot more! If you are in the market for a nice sedan this is definitely the car for you!

Awesome car

by Sold on Hyundai! from Coral, mi. | August 17, 2013

I have owned 2 Hyundai Sonatas. One with 200,000 miles and one I just sold that had 300,000 miles. I never had any mechanical problems with either one. That's why I had to buy a new Hyundai Azera because of the quality of the other two Hyundai cars I have had.

Beautiful and POWERFUL

by Senior in body - Young at Heart from | January 20, 2013

The Azer's striking design sets it apart from it's competitors. The 293 HP V6 engine is amazing. The Technology Package provides almost all the features you could ask for. I have only two suggestions to Hyundai: Offer a heated stearing wheel and auto dimming outside mirrors.

Best value for the dollar

by JJJR from Upstate NY | December 13, 2012

I was in the market for a larger sedan with the power of a V-6 but also wanted a decent MPG rating. I drove several different vehicles and finally narrowed my choice to a Lacrosse or the Azera. Both are excellent vehicles but when it came to decision time I opted for the Hyundai as it is very competitively priced. The specs are very close on these vehicles. The Hyundai warranty is hard to to ignore, especially when comparing features for your dollar. The base model includes a 293 HP V-6, heated leather seats, nav and a backup camera, what's not to like. The car is very quiet, rides and handles well. Some might disagree but I would put it in the sport model category. Power is there when you need it and the auto/manual transmission reacts as well or better than all the others I tried. I'm not a fan of the tap system some have built in to the wheel as it feels more natural to me to use the stick in one motion. The only negative I've been able to note is the material on the steering wheel is so smooth it has a slippery feel to it.

Love the car

by ajx from Houston, TX | November 26, 2012

I love my 2012 Hyundai Azera. Best bang for the buck with standard nav, rear view camera, leather seats, among a ton of other things. Wish HIDs were an option instead of only part of the $4k technology package which had a bunch of stuff I wasn't interested in. Smooth ride and reasonable fuel economy (I get 30-31 on highway road trips). My first Hyundai and I am definitely impressed. The longer warranties also give peace of mind that the company stands behind their product.

What a wicked car

by AZONE9722 from Tennessee | October 31, 2012

WOW!!! is all I can say. What a wicked car. These LED lights are soooo SWEET. I purchased the Azera with the Tech Package. Although I didn't get the color I wanted, I got the next best one which is in Silver in my opinion and getting it with the Tech Package made a huge difference. The Panoramic roof is top notch. Love the way it opens. With the 19" tires I was worried it would be a very bumpy ride. I was impressed (nice and smooth) to say the least. 5 stars all the way around. I traded my Sonata in for the Azera and it was one of the best decisions I've made as far as car buying is concerned. Thanks Hyundai for knocking this one out of the park.

What an AWESOME car!!!

by CHAZ1973 from Tennessee | October 30, 2012

I drove a white 2012 Azera in Memphis and loved it. I saw an advertisement for the same vehicle with the Tech Package for five grand less in KY. I caled to see if they still had it because I was 6 hours away. We dealt over the phone and I drove 6 hours to Nicholasville the next day to test drive it. The car now sits in my garage. I'm lovin' EVERYTHING about it. I traded my Sonata for it and I believe it's the best car purchase I've made. The dealership is all about Customer Service and giving you the best bang for your buck. Brand new dealership and it was definately worth the drive.

2012 Azera

by kiki from Waynesville, Mo | October 13, 2012

Love the interior of the 2012 Azera with Technology Package. The heated and cooled seats are a big bonus. Great stereo, comfortable ride and excellent engineering. The only thing I would make better is more quiet interior..but even that is really good, equivalent to my MKZ.

Best value

by Descerned Buyer from Ontario, CA | September 16, 2012

After several weeks of looking and reserching, we decided on a car instead of an other SUV. We decided to focus on full size cars. I test drove several makes and models. After comparing "apple-to-apple, the Hyundai Azera offered the best overall value for the money. It was also the roomiest in its class.

Hi

by the neck from South Carolina | August 23, 2012

Fell in love this car after test drove it over all opinion it drove better then my 2009 Lexus 350. Would recommend it to anyone before go buy some other model in same class once you drive it you see why it just a great automobile.