2013 Hyundai Azera

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Outstanding Car!!

by HappyCamper from Powhatan, VA | January 4, 2014

This is the nicest driving, smoothest, most spacious and well appointed vehicle luxury car I've ever had the pleasure of owning! It is beautiful inside and out, very sharp head-turning looks wherever I go. I prefer it to my best friends Mercedes C class by far as it has an actual better ride AND for more legroom and headroom than the C class does. Plus it has the advantage of front wheel drive for bad weather AND it runs on regular gas vs premium required by the Mercedes. Wouldn't trade it.

Great car, awful Bluetooth Calling

by Great car, awful Bluetooth Calling from Monroe Township, NJ | December 25, 2013

If you make a lot of phone calls from a car using built-in Bluetooth technology, DON'T BUY A 2013 HYUNDAI AZERA OR A HYUNDAI SONATA. When I call someone, they sound crystal clear to me, but they have a hard time understanding me. They say it sounds like my speech is muffled. A client traded in her 2011 Sonata for a 2013 Sonata. She says Bluetooth worked fine in the 2011, but she has the same problem I do in the 2013 Sonata. My dealer replaced the mic, the navigation/radio system, and a Bluetooth amplifier in the trunk to no avail. Hyundai claims there is no widespread issue, but I disagree. The dealer tested three other Azeras on their lot with different phones on different carriers AND THEY ALL HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. It is not my phone. In every other way, I love the car. But I'm a computer consultant. I'm always on the road. Bluetooth hands-free calling was a feature I wanted in my next car. The Azera is a huge disappointment in that regards. If you decide to take a chance and buy one, pair your phone to the test car and make some calls to ensure it works. Some Azera owners on the Hyundai forums say they don't have any problems. I do agree with other assessments that the car doesn't handle well over bumps and the ride could be a little softer. I'll rectify that with new tires from Michelin rather than the stock Hankook tires. The cabin is very quiet and everything else works well. I have 18,000 miles on the car and so far, no mechanical or electrical problems whatsoever. So I won't condemn the car, it's just that for me an important feature I wanted and took for granted would work, doesn't work. I'm a new Hyundai owner. This will be my last Hyundai. As much as I like the car, it doesn't meet my needs and I realize I made a mistake. I had considered buying the 2014 Chevrolet Impala, but it wasn't out yet. I'll consider trading in my Azera in 2014 to against an Impala or something else that works for me. So buyer beware!

2013 azera

by J from Burgettstown,pa | December 22, 2013

Overall a great car. The ride can be jittery at times. Features are nearly complete and well designed. Plentynty of smooth power.

Very Good, but some minor issues

by Ed from Chevy Chase, MD | November 4, 2013

The car rides well, but does not take bumps well. It is too early to tell about miles per gallon. S far, all the electrical things seem to be working. I have not figured how the cruise control works, nor the air system in the car. The only criticism is that its side view mirrors are further out then my previous older car a Mercedes 320m and as a result I have to be very careful driving thru the electric gates of my new condo. There should be a system to electrically control.

2013 Hyundai Azera w/tech

by soNso from Columbus, Ohio | October 19, 2013

The wife & i had been looking at the Sonata turbo to replace are 06 Camry se v6. then we saw the redesign Azera & we loved it. so in april 2013 we bought one. it's the first new car we owned that been perfect, 0 problems. had to travel 150miles for color combo but we are loving it & getting so many compliments. wife loves all the features. 7 mo's in i'm giving my Azera A+.

Azera stands out

by old driver from Houston,TX | May 26, 2013

Having driven about 800 miles on my new azera, and having lowered tire pressure from 55 to 34, it now rides well, a bit stiff but overall nicely. Interior excellent, still learning technology. fit and finish almost perfect. Handling positive, holds well in turns and god performance. Plan to keep car 10 years or so (150k miles) and should not have any problems doing so. Technology package is well worth the extra as lighting is best I have had with sharp delineation of lighting line and of course snazzy looks!. Ar cooled seats are good here in texas. 19" tires (tech pkg) good fit. Carbon fiber panels give classy appearance inside. I'll have to do this again in about 10,000 mies. Regards from happy customer

2013 Hyundai Azera

by harley4898 from Austin TX | May 16, 2013

This is my second Azera, first was a 2007 with luxury pkg.I traded it for a lexus es 350 because I thought that Hyundai was going to stop building the Azera.I traded the ES 350 for this 2013 Azera with tech pkg. The look of the Azera is what caught my eye. I drove the new ES 350, the Buick Lacrosse, the New Toyota Avalon, I bought the Azera. It has the best combination of style, equipment, power, comfort and value and the best warranty. Of all the cars I considered, the azera has the nicest interior. The design of the dash is beautiful. I don't think you could get more car if you spent another 10k.

Awesome

by Doug from Seattle, WA | April 15, 2013

Just had my Azera for a month and love the way it rides and handles compared to my Avalon. Very comfortable, quiet and good power. Tremendous value given all the standard equipment with Tech Pkg. Long warranty too. The gas milage could be a little better. The styling is awesome.

A real beauty

by 8ball from Brooklyn N.Y. | March 28, 2013

I wanted a red Azera.I`m so happy i received the venetian red pearl one ,It makes the chrome stand out even more.The only thing I had to add was the technology package.This should definately be added.Check out for your self what you will receive.The car is wide enough for comfort.The ride is very nice & smooth.When you want to get on a highway there is more then enough power to safely get on.The Azera looks luxurious.You get more car for the money.

SUPER SWEET RIDE

by GREATVALUE from DINWIDDIE VA | March 28, 2013

AWSOME CAR FROM TOP TO BOTTEM WE WERE GOING TO GET THE NEW MKZ BUT THIS CAR FOR ABOUIT 10,000 $$$ LESS IS SUCH A GREAT VALUE AND VERY COMPARABLE TO THAT NEW MKZ HOPE THEY COME OUT WITH A HYBRID AZERA SOON!!!