2014 Hyundai Azera

Available in 2 styles:  2014 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

19 city / 29 hwy

Overall

Bast Car I've Ever Owned!

by Long-Time Car Guy from Akron, Ohio | November 18, 2014

Amenities, comfort, power, performance..this big car has it all!! I don't understand why some of these "experts" bash this car's steering and handling. I like the steering feel and the way this car communicates road conditions with me. I'm 10,000 miles into the experience...and I LOVE it!! Tell me again why I need to spend $15K more for a Caddy or Lincoln. So the Hyundai is not a status symbol. Who needs status when I have everything I need and want in a car right here??

2014 Azera

by DJ from League City, TX | October 8, 2014

This is our 3rd car purchase from Salesman Robert Zamora at Ron Carter Hyundai. We had great salesmanship from Robert and he worked us the best deal! We plan on having a great driving experience with our new Azera!

The best car I ever had.

by Donny dorrito from St.Louis,Mo | September 16, 2014

Had a 2007 Hyundai Azera.Best car I ever had.The 2014 drives so smooth.I call it my "Rocketship"A lot of car for the money..Hyundai puts a lot effort in builing there cars.Happy Customer.

Hyundai AZEAR 2013..14

by Faiq siddiqui from Bahrain | August 24, 2014

Auto experts agreed that the 2013 Hyundai Azera has an abundance of standard features and generous rear-seat legroom, though many were disappointed with its mediocre handling and ride quality. The 2013 Hyundai Azera comes with a V6 engine, and it helps deliver strong acceleration. Front-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmission are standard. Critics agreed that the transmission’s gear changes are seamless. I recommend this Car to a friends....very Nice Car!

Sporty full size sedan with all the bells whistles

by AKisGreat from Anchorage, AK | April 8, 2014

I was looking to buy an AWD SUV and ended up with the FWD Hyundaii Azera Limited. One test drive and I was sold on the vehicle. It is comfortable to drive and has everything I was looking for with the exception of being AWD. Interior and exterior finish is great. Very roomy, even in the back seat. The car has a large trunk and I get very good gas mileage for a six cylinder. (Approx. 27 mpg on the highway)