2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring

23 city / 31 hwy

Overall

Love this car!!!

by californiablackwolf from sacramento, ca | October 18, 2013

I get much better gas mileage than what they said i would. my average in the city is around 31 and my freeway is 38.

After 17 years...

by last of the "49ers from Kansas City, MO | June 25, 2012

Very happy with the overall looks and performance of this car to date. Only concern is the gas mileage. It doesn't seem to be getting the 23 mpg in town as described

Love mine

by jellyjelly81 from Penn Yan, NY | September 23, 2010

I love my Hyundai Elantra Touring, granted it has a few blemished since I bought it used, but I love it! I've had it for two months now, and just last Friday somehow I got 36mpg highway (512mi with 14gal) WOW! I must have added wrong. I love that it has USB so I can listen to all my favorite music while on the road! I just had the Bluetooth put in so I can answer my cell while driving. I like that it came with: ABS, ESC, TPMS, Side Airbags, and MP3 CD Player. None of my other cars that I had before had any of those things! The only thing I don’t like is the low HP, but that is a small price to pay for better MPG! -Timothy

Love this car

by LaurM from Sioux City, IA | May 30, 2010

I purchased my new 2009 Elantra Touring with the premium sport package a little over a week ago and I am in love. Not only is it a really sharp looking hatchback, but it is also comfortable and a lot of fun to drive. It handles really well and my kids have a lot more space between them so they do not have the need to bicker nearly as much as in my last car. I love all of the "extras" that this car has compared with my last car as well. This is my favorite car that I have gotten EVER!!!

A Year Later, Still Like this Car

by Woman Driver from Kansas City, MO | May 26, 2010

We've had our touring elantra for a year now. I love driving it. It handles beautifully. However, I'd say the two negative opinions we'd read before we purchased it are true. 1. The seats are none too comfortable and 2. Sometimes it's difficult to find reverse on our manual transmission. Other than those, I have no complaints.

ok for the money

by justy from oak park il | April 24, 2010

it is a good value for the money... not enough safety features for a family car (not too safe comparing to Audi or a Volvo wagon ). front wheel drive no traction 138 hp ;very weak engine!!!

Style, value, and versatility

by Babs from Chicago | February 16, 2010

I've had my Elantra Touring for 10 months now. I haven't regretted the purchase for even one day. Granted, it's a smaller car, but has good head and leg room inside, as well as a large amount of storage for whatever you need to carry. It's easy to drive (ask my 16-year old new driver), and the ESC has been a benefit while driving in snow. Great mileage on the road (33mpg), and 22-24 for short trips. Interior cupholders and storage are handy. A few things could be improved, such as a bit softer seating, and, since I live in the city, rubberized bumpers as an option so that the paint won't get scratched up. The car's a great value for everything it has to offer.

my first ever new car

by emilyraesdad from Lancaster, PA | October 7, 2009

I went to test drive a Dodge Caliber and I was sadly disappointed, and my next test drive was my Elantra Touring, and I love it!!! I was looking for a cargo capable fuel efficient car/ minivan, and this fit exactly what I was looking for. My Elantra Touring is Black Pearl and black interior. my only complaint is the mesh netting on the seats is difficult to vacuum, but overall, a great buy.

Love my Touring

by K23 from Montgomery, AL | July 12, 2009

I've had the Elantra Touring for a month and love it. I average 26 mpg city and got nearly 34 on the highway. It has lots of standard features that aren't included in similar cars in its class. It handles well, has tons of storage for stuff and is incredibly roomy in both the front and back. Hyundai has a great warranty too - so what's not to love!!

Featured Services for this Hyundai Elantra Touring