1997 Hyundai Elantra

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Old, but still runs

by omigeo from New York | June 9, 2010

I purchased this vehicle in Nov of 1996 and I must say it has last me and still runs. Very comfortable inside as well. I have had little problems so far only the regular maintenance and 2 recalls which were for the motor of windshield wipers and the gas cap. All and all I would recommend this vehicle. Hyundai has come a long way and they have prove their worth. I have 94000 miles on the car and still can get more out of it. Did I mention these cars are roomy! and solidly built! and a great warranty. I would say the only thing that I didn't like is its pickup when merging into traffic. I would certainly buy another in a heartbeat. I have my eye on the 2010 Elantra Touring, what a great looking car and drives well. I test drove this little beauty just last weekend.

Featured Services for this Hyundai Elantra